Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
whats your idea of heaven [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : whats your idea of heaven

ZION1010
09-12-2003, 11:07 PM
Just Wanted To know What Hevean would be Like To you Guys.........

mysacrifice411
09-15-2003, 12:07 PM
Heaven to me is the highest degree of glory, where those who have lived righteously and obtained certain ordinances (baptism, etc.) go after the Final Judgement and First Resurrection. There they obtain rest from the trials and troubles of this world. Satan is "bound," as there is no place for him in the hearts of those who dwell there. There is progression there, somewhat like here on Earth. The just get to be with God the Father and Jesus Christ, along with our own families (provided they've made it there.).

I'm a little nervous about sharing my beliefs... no offense, but I'm always hesitant to cast my pearls. I don't know who's at the other end: swine, or someone that respects others' opinions.

ZION1010
09-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Indeed I Dont Blame You The Lord Told Me Cast Not Your Pearls Before Swine....But Ya See Eveing The Dogs Desier To Eat The Crumbs From The Masters Table.....And His Words Never Go out In Vain....Neverthless....I Would NEver Give Which Is Holy To the dogs Only To Those Who Seek Who thirst and Who God holds Dear...But Some Hunger For Crumb And Dont Know It.....I Get Rejected And Misunderstood A Lot....Which I Always Have...Nothing New.....The Diffrence Is..........I Know That Hes For Me And No Man Can Be Against Me.....Hevean To me Is my Home And Its Were my heart Is.......Peace

JulieCitySlicker
09-15-2003, 12:46 PM
I agree with mysacrifice:angel:

MrSeeker
09-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Heaven will be 1000000000000000xs better then i can ever be able to imagine.

ZION1010
09-15-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by MrSeeker
Heaven will be 1000000000000000xs better then i can ever be able to imagine. Dido

facelessman
09-21-2003, 11:32 PM
yeah

ZION1010
09-21-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by facelessman
yeah Thats Rite

Aimee
09-25-2003, 11:53 PM
MS- I wouldn't worry about casting pearls before swine. MOST of us here are here because we are interested in the spiritual. Those who are not, who tear you up for your opinion (not naming names but rhymes with ketchium) just ignore them.

My idea of dying is that it's like the best orgasm you ever had. Deep and gratifying, but scary and powerful at the same time. Regarding Heaven? That's harder to pin down.

MrSeeker
09-26-2003, 02:04 AM
What??? thats a little weird o_0

Xterminator27
09-26-2003, 02:48 AM
i dont really know but i think heaven is a medaphore used to make people see that is they do good and help others and not do evil, then their lives will become better and more happier, for themselves and others.

eather that or its a big castle in the sky with harps and wings and that margerine that they always eat up there like in that comercial.
Mayby heaven is another state of mind you enter when you die.
Mayby when you die, all your thoughts are erased and you start in a new life. And if you cant remeber your past one then it wouldnt even exists to your own self.
Mayby heaven is like another dimention in time.
NOONE KNOWS

DangerousDan85
09-26-2003, 03:17 AM
free beer and hot chicks :lol:

DangerousDan85
09-26-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
i dont really know but i think heaven is a medaphore used to make people see that is they do good and help others and not do evil, then their lives will become better and more happier, for themselves and others.

so it's kinda like parents (= ministers) leading their kids to believe in Santa Clause (= God)

if your good all year you get a present (= heaven)

if your bad you get coal (= hell)

MrSeeker
09-26-2003, 07:18 PM
HAHAHA,you guys are funny ; )