Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Has anyone heard from Jen [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Jen

JulieCitySlicker
09-09-2003, 05:20 PM
I think she is having her surgery today:( I hope all went well:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: "s for Jen:angel:

hotforscott
09-09-2003, 05:40 PM
I haven't heard from her. I hope all is well with her, too.

TeriB19
09-09-2003, 07:09 PM
If she's not on the bb tonight I will give her a call tomorrow to see how she's feeling. I'll make sure I give her your love!! But I have a sneaking feeling we may spot her sometime tonight.:D

Sheila63
09-09-2003, 09:18 PM
No, I haven't heard from her either but I'm planning to call her in the next day or two as well. I hope everything went well today too. I was thinking of her throughout the day and saying some prayers for her too.

In case you're here later, here's some hugs for ya', Jen.:hugs: :hugs: (((((Jen)))))

JulieCitySlicker
09-09-2003, 09:24 PM
If anyone gets a chance to call her send her some {{{HUGS}}} from me:dancing: And that I miss her bunches:dancing:

Sheila63
09-09-2003, 09:26 PM
Will do, Julie.:)

JulieCitySlicker
09-09-2003, 09:27 PM
Thank you Sheila:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dogstar
09-10-2003, 04:06 AM
Sending lots of healing hugs your way, Jen. :hugs: Hope all is well and that you recover quickly!

JenRN
09-10-2003, 08:44 AM
Hey girls, thanks for the LOVE!:D Yeah things went pretty good. My fears of puking came true though:throwup: The anesethia doctor said "Oh Jen don't worry you'll be fine" And I got to the recovery stage 2 right before you go home and I freakin puked EVERYWHERE!!! UGH!!!!! I looked at him and said "What the hell did I tell you!":mad: So of course I felt great after that and being half crocked on drugs I said to my husband "Hey lets go to the Olive Garden" I was starving!!! Well I got my food in front of me and all I could do was look at it!:( I knew damn well if I ate it I was in BIG trouble. So we packed it to take home. On the way home my husband had the bright idea to play Limp Bizcut and I told him "Turn this shit off!!!" and the traffic was bad and all. He did not listen to me and guess what???!!! I PUKED a massive amount in his new SUV while he was playing that punk Fred Durst!!:lol: :lol: thank god I had my patient belongings bag there to barf in! What a nightmare:rolleyes: Anyways I feel good this AM, I am over my anesthesia stupor and glad to be back on here!:D

devils_here
09-10-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey Jen I'm glad you are feeling better. I hadn't heard you were having surgery till I read this thread. Hope all went well and hope you feel yourself soon. :hugs:

JenRN
09-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Thanks Kim, I am better! The funny is the last thing I remember before anesesthia is they had me move myself over on the operating room table and then they strapped my arms down:eek: And the doctor put the mask on me and said in 30 seconds you will be out! And I laughed I said "30 seconds, I doubt it!" and WHAMMO I was out, he was right, I kindda wished they waited to strap my arms down until after I was out!:eek:

SCTMM's hubby
09-10-2003, 09:11 AM
Hey Jen my wife and I said are glad your feeling better, and she can understand why you puked to fred durst :throwup: BTW just for me what kind of surgery did you have. (ps. Im krista's husband)

:flowers: :balloons: :sick:
GET WELL SOON

JenRN
09-10-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by SCTMM's hubby
Hey Jen  my wife and I said are glad your feeling better, and she can understand why you puked to fred durst :throwup:  BTW just for me what kind of surgery did you have. (ps. Im krista's husband)  

:flowers: :balloons: :sick:  
                 GET WELL SOON

Hey thanks!!!! I had a "female surgery" lots of fun!:rolleyes: I feel better today, still some discomfort but not as bad as I thought it would be!:D

marlsy
09-10-2003, 11:04 AM
Hey Jen, I'm so glad to hear all went well!!! You must be so glad it's over with!! Take it easy and recover quickly!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

TeriB19
09-10-2003, 11:35 AM
Hey Jen, good to see you back!! If you're up for a phone convo, I'll give you a buzz this afternoon!!

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-10-2003, 12:08 PM
Hey Jen ,glad everything went well! Just take it easy and relax! I'm the same way when it comes to anesethia. :hugs: :hugs:

TeriB19
09-10-2003, 12:13 PM
Jen, I had two c-sections and got sick after both. I wasn't knocked out after them, but did have the epidurals, which made me:vomit:.

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-10-2003, 12:15 PM
Tell me about it Teri. Same thing with me. With my eldest I :vomit: through the whole thing but likely for the second they gave me something and I was fine!

TeriB19
09-10-2003, 12:25 PM
After Jennifer they gave me something afterwards to stop the nausea, but with Amanda after the first :vomit: I was ok.

JulieCitySlicker
09-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Hi Jen:dancing:
So glad that everything went well for you with the surgery! Its great seeing ya back on the board:) It serves your hubby right that you puked in his car:D Maybe next time he will turn off limp bizkit:eek: I would've puked to! LOL! Again its great having you back{{{HUGS}}}

DangerousDan85
09-10-2003, 01:22 PM
yeah when i woke up from being under when i had my surgery i puked a lot, it wasn't pleasant

that was the only time i got sick from being put under though, i think the other times i was half conscious so it wasn't as bad

Dogstar
09-10-2003, 01:31 PM
Hey Jen! I'm soooooo glad you're feeling better! That sucks about being nauseated and all, but I had to laugh when you barfed during Limp Bizkit! Very well-timed! ;)

JenRN
09-10-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Hey Jen! I'm soooooo glad you're feeling better! That sucks about being nauseated and all, but I had to laugh when you barfed during Limp Bizkit! Very well-timed! ;)
Yeah he put that Cd in and it literally threw me over the EDGE!!!!!:puke: :lol:

Dogstar
09-10-2003, 03:19 PM
:lol:

hotforscott
09-10-2003, 05:20 PM
Good to hear from you Jen, I PM'd you back. The Fred Durst thing is hilarious. Perfect timing. ;)

TeriB19
09-10-2003, 09:22 PM
I talked to Jen on the phone tonight and she's doing very well.

Glad to have chatted with ya, sweetie!!:hugs:

Kim V.
09-10-2003, 09:37 PM
Hey Jen!! Glad to see you back posting again!! I didn't even know you were having surgery until I read the thread! So glad everything went well! Take it easy on yourself, and don't try to do too much too soon, OK?! God Bless!:angel:

Sheila63
09-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Thanks Kim, I am better! &nbsp;The funny is the last thing I remember before anesesthia is they had me move myself over on the operating room table and then they strapped my arms down:eek: &nbsp;And the doctor put the mask on me and said in 30 seconds you will be out! &nbsp;And I laughed I said "30 seconds, I doubt it!" and WHAMMO I was out, he was right, I kindda wished they waited to strap my arms down until after I was out!:eek: </b>

:yikes: Jen, that must have been a weird feeling, huh? I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that nausea but I do like your timing with :throwup: in the car when your husband put in the cd of our favorite guy, NOT.:P It's great to see you back and I'm very happy to hear your feeling better today.:D :hugs: {{{{Jen}}}}