Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Redeemer Returns Home.....Again [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Redeemer Returns Home.....Again

Redeemer
09-09-2003, 10:08 AM
Hey, I see Julie went on a trip.....didja have fun?
That was actually the first thread I read today...this is so surreal, I'm back on CF! I missed the SHIT out of you guys, believe it! How *are* all of you? I just started my SENIOR YEAR in h.s. yesterday. Wish me luck on this year! :dancing:
Seriously, I'm just so glad to be back. I hope I can post like I did last year...meaning, I hope I won't be bogged down with a shitload of work. I really want to post here. I'll probably start like tomorrow, when I get settled.
Hey! I'm serious. You guys have GOT to tell me about your summers! I worked, so it wasn't really all that. So come on, pile on the vacation stories!!! :D :D

Redeemer
09-09-2003, 10:09 AM
Oh. Damn.
Guys, is Lithium still around? I don't know if I have to, like, change my sig or what. :eye:

Sheila63
09-09-2003, 12:27 PM
Hey, Redeemer!! It's good to have you back here.:dancing: I wish you all the best in your senior year. I'm sure you'll do just great. I'm finishing up my lunch break here at work right now but I'll be back later to fill you in on my summer.

JulieCitySlicker
09-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Hi Reedemer:dancing:
Yes! I did have a good time on my trip, thanks for asking:) How have you been?

Redeemer
09-09-2003, 12:46 PM
Good trip--I'm glad! :D I've been okay...:eye: I guess...:eye: lol It's kinda hard to figure out. How 'bout this: It's been a schizo summer. ?? :D
Sheila!!! Hiya!!! *waves profusely at computer screen*

JulieCitySlicker
09-09-2003, 12:52 PM
I've been doing alright;) Could be better though

hotforscott
09-09-2003, 04:06 PM
Welcome back Redeemer.

GoodGodGirl23
09-09-2003, 04:11 PM
Hello:bounce:

TeriB19
09-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Hey Sid, how you been, girl?? Good to see you back, and good luck in your senior year. Hope you can stick around awhile!!!:)

Sheila63
09-09-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Redeemer
Sheila!!! Hiya!!! *waves profusely at computer screen*

"Waves back with a big ole' grin on my face and a laugh".:D Well I promised I'd be back later with some details about my summer. I was working most of the time too.:( Oh well, the bills and stuff don't get paid otherwise right? The highlight of my summer, although it wasn't "officially" summer yet was our CreedFeed Fest trip to Orlando. I forget if you were still here or not when some of us met in FL at the end of May. I had the best time and I got my first tattoo, the Creed crest for my birthday!!:dancing:

Bridge of Clay
09-09-2003, 10:35 PM
SID !!! :D :party2:

facelessman
09-09-2003, 10:43 PM
vacation? what vacation

Dogstar
09-10-2003, 03:53 AM
Hey, Sid!!! Welcome back. Sure is great to see you around again. Good luck with your senior year...
My summer was a blast. I kicked it off in Orlando with some fellow CreedFeeders and we had a great time. Went to lots of concerts (Lollapalooza, Metallica, Radiohead, Bruce...the list goes on) and just got back from a camping trip to Oklahoma. Summer went by wayyyy too fast :D.

Redeemer
10-02-2003, 09:38 AM
Hi divas! GGG, that song in your sig...I love it! It reminds me of so much...sigh...:D :D It's good to hear from you guys again!!!

TeriB19
10-02-2003, 10:57 AM
Where you been hiding your fine self, girl??:D

Dogstar
10-02-2003, 09:20 PM
Yeah, Sid..Where ya been? Hope you can pop in more often! :D