Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Understanding the borderline-where is it? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Understanding the borderline-where is it?

Torn Signs
09-07-2003, 06:35 PM
How about a subject where we chose different topics and debate where the borderline is either part of Christianity (or good in a sense) or part of Satanic (or bad in a sense) beliefs?

How about for the first subject, we discuss police brutality. Some of us can tell stories that they heard and decide if it was a good or bad gesture. Sry if this all confused you, peace. :D

ZION1010
09-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Okay Bub I Get Were Your Coming From But Could You Help Me Out A Bit

Torn Signs
09-07-2003, 06:48 PM
i wish I could, but I just confused myself---- :confused: I think I just wanted to debate w/ others on a certain topic on whether or not they think the situation was handled in a good or bad manner... :confused: I think I made a dull-confusing post :confused:

ZION1010
09-07-2003, 06:52 PM
no no Its Okay You Did Okay....Rodney King For One That Was really Handled badly And I From a Place Were Racecisim Is A Band Thing...I See This Stuff All The Time

Torn Signs
09-07-2003, 07:09 PM
ok, explain the Rodney King situation then b/c I don't always keep up with the news

ZION1010
09-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Cant Remember 92 I Think Or was No It Was 92.....some cops in south central la beat a black boy to death....and they got Caugt on Tape...the coumutie Of south Centrle Said That This Things happend Like Every day....With rodney king they just got caught....And All Hell Broke Loose That Even inspired ICE T To Write A song About It Cop Killer

Torn Signs
09-07-2003, 07:49 PM
icic, then in other words, a lot of stuff in LA is on the wrong side

MrSeeker
09-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Police brutality is bad,i think it is atleast

ZION1010
09-07-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Torn Signs
icic, then in other words, a lot of stuff in LA is on the wrong side Yea pretty much so cops do

ZION1010
09-07-2003, 10:50 PM
cops in la have been like that for while now but the rodney king...thing blew it all up in smoke....

Aimee
09-07-2003, 10:53 PM
I think you have to be careful when you're looking for satanic symbols in Christianity because some people classify paganism as satanism when paganism is merely a celtic religion based on the earth (like the native American religion) and some people see it as magic and bad when, in essence, christianity is based on it. :2cents:

ZION1010
09-08-2003, 01:17 AM
Your Right Aimee....Christan Society...Belive that Paganism Is Satanic And My An sisters Were Gypys And They Belived A Lot Like The Native Amricans Belive And able To But Know This This Belives All Consist by the lord our god There his Gifts...But People who Fowllow These Belives...Just Sorta Keep It in one spot...Like So Many Organized Religons Of Christian Faith.....I hope ive made My Self Clear Torn.......By Faith Is What magic Is Based on...when you can Discern good from evil You Would know These things

ZION1010
09-08-2003, 01:45 AM
as far as christian socitey is concerd in these days they our as false prophets blinding the elite......and they dress in costly aray and robe the widows houses,,,,,,,,trinty broadcast net work....jeremiah 14 .13....22...backs it....and also jer,,23 the prophets false dream...jer,,23..9...32...I Post This To This subject Because I Would not Have Any of My Brothern Ingorant To Fall Short Of Glory >>>its haverst Time Praise God