Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Guess who's here? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's here?

Higher_Desire
09-06-2003, 01:50 PM
I AM!

I was finally able to get online to post. Well, drove back here to Caldwell Idaho on Monday, 9 hours straight through with only one pit stop, 2 refills of gas, and lunch with Suzie. I was so tired when I finally got to my dorm, I unrolled my sleeping bag on my bed and crashed out. Got my room set up, got my books for first semester (4 books, $382). Met up with old friends and hung out for a while. Classes seem to be OK, 'cept for Digital Electronics. I'll be dropping that on Monday. It's so friggin hard. Breaking down numbers into 1's and 0's is not for me. I ain't got time for that.

Also my computer got going really slow and froze a lot and a USB port wasn't working, so I took it to IT (Information Technology) and they said they could fix it. When I got my computer back, I had NOTHING! They "reimaged" it to find out the problem, and I lost all my bookmarked internet pages, and I don't remember what they all were, AND I lost nearly 5 GIGS of music! I'm so pissed. I have to download, like, a bazillion songs now.

Anyway, the year is young, and there's much going on around campus that I need to take care of so I'll see y'all again later!

H-D

Dogstar
09-06-2003, 02:01 PM
Hey, thanks for checking in, Colin. Glad you made it safe and sound and that classes are going well for the most part! Hang in there, LOL...That sucks about your puter, though :(.

hotforscott
09-06-2003, 02:16 PM
So glad you were able to get back so quickly. We have missed you. I hope you have a great school year. Yikes on the books. I remember those days. I didn't finish college, but when I went it was expensive. I plan on finishing when the kids get a tad bit older.

GoodGodGirl23
09-06-2003, 02:25 PM
:cool: Welcome back to the board, and sorry to hear about your computer, that really does suck!!!:( :eek:

facelessman
09-06-2003, 02:59 PM
its about time you got back

JulieCitySlicker
09-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Hi there Colin:dancing:
Welcome Back:bounce:

Sheila63
09-06-2003, 09:48 PM
It's good to see you here, Colin. I'm happy to hear you had a safe trip and that things are going pretty well with your classes. I remember those days of buying books, OMG they're expensive!!:eek: I'm sorry to hear about your puter and losing all that music.:( :mad:

SCTMM's hubby
09-06-2003, 10:57 PM
I understand about how hard binary code is . I tookclasses in binary for fiber optic installation for verizon and it was pretty freekin hard. It just takes time and patience. my wife says welcome back

GoodGodGirl23
09-07-2003, 09:45 PM
Hey hey what up?? Settling in alright??:eek:

Aimee
09-07-2003, 10:37 PM
Hey Colin,
Good luck in college big boy.
Keep in touch with us. Don't forget the little people! ;)

facelessman
09-08-2003, 12:05 AM
when are you gonna update the posting clubs?!

HigherGirl
09-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Hey Colin....good to see my "other name" here!!!! :)

Bridge of Clay
09-09-2003, 10:41 PM
that wouldn't happen if you had an IBM puter!!! :P

glad to see you're back!

GoodGodGirl23
09-10-2003, 06:31 PM
:( Gets here when he can....guess he has a shitty ISP too???:confused: :confused: