Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
How many Of You Belive That God Wants The Best For You [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : How many Of You Belive That God Wants The Best For You

ZION1010
08-31-2003, 11:55 PM
I Would Like To know...Who...Belive....That....God....wants...best...For...Theme All inn favor or Have I hit A Nerve

SCOTTSMYMAN
09-01-2003, 07:25 PM
:wtf:

Just ask the question don't need to make it a poll!!!! Yes,I believe that God wants only the best for all mankind!! I don't have to go to church every Sunday to believe that either! :angel:

ZION1010
09-01-2003, 08:29 PM
I Dont Go Either.....Ive Found more Peace Through His words.....And Seen him Move In My Life....Without Church.....He Rocks....Do ya have to be so hasty about the poll thing ......God Bless Ya....JESUS IS LORD AND LOVES US ALL

MrSeeker
09-01-2003, 11:59 PM
Yes, God does want the best for us!

ZION1010
09-02-2003, 12:05 AM
Yea thats true....But The point im Trying to make i will Try Get To......We Sometimes Fall....Victoms....Of The Flesh....And Go....Our....Own Way....Do You Ever Here A Childs Story....about The three...Little...Trees?

mel!ssa
09-03-2003, 04:29 AM
Ummm... no.

And what's with all the dots? It doesn't make it easier to read you know!

In answer to your original question, yes i do believe God wants the best for us, collectively as mankind and also as individuals.

Torn Signs
09-04-2003, 05:43 PM
this is confusing, i'm human so yeah I still want stuff, i trust god so yeah he's got my back, and his way his better than the way of Satan

Torn Signs
09-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by mel!ssa
Ummm... no.

And what's with all the dots?  It doesn't make it easier to read you know!

In answer to your original question, yes i do believe God wants the best for us, collectively as mankind and also as individuals.

confused:
some people like to express themselves in different ways, dots r part of that, come on it's a message board, not a criticize board, i don't want to argue so yeah that's my two cents and yah I also believe god has my back, god also wouldn't want u badmouthing people, sry :angel: ...he is a loving god...especially in the revelation, so yah pls be nice and I know u got yer opinion and ur life, just try to understand that others do too. no arguing pls. thanks ;)

ZION1010
09-04-2003, 07:41 PM
Thanks Torn...Jesus Is Lord And Loves Us All

Torn Signs
09-04-2003, 09:36 PM
ur very welcome, i just don't see the need to argue and violence...until the end...(cough) I will be quiet now.

ZION1010
09-04-2003, 09:41 PM
I Agree Hold On To Peace While You Can Love Each Other At This Point Let love Rule And Make Friend If You Can....And If Ya Get Something The World Thanks Crazy At This Point....Cough.....Hold On T>IT Cough...I Rest My Case

Torn Signs
09-04-2003, 10:03 PM
again I agree w/ u

ZION1010
09-04-2003, 10:04 PM
Okay

mel!ssa
09-04-2003, 10:08 PM
I wasn't arguing... :( earlier everyone was giving Zion advice on how to type... i wasn't critizing, it's just that if i was typing in a way that came across as condescending, i'd wanna know... :( sorry

ZION1010
09-04-2003, 10:18 PM
I wasn't arguing... :(  earlier everyone was giving Zion advice on how to type... i wasn't critizing, it's just that if i was typing in a way that came across as condescending, i'd wanna know... :( sorry No Ofence Takeing my Sister Peace be With You always

Torn Signs
09-04-2003, 10:24 PM
I wasn't arguing... :(  earlier everyone was giving Zion advice on how to type... i wasn't critizing, it's just that if i was typing in a way that came across as condescending, i'd wanna know... :( sorry

that's ok, I didn't mean to push u into feelin bad or into apologizing, I know what u mean too. Ok? ;)

mel!ssa
09-04-2003, 10:26 PM
Suuuuuuuurrrrrrrrre............ :D

ZION1010
09-04-2003, 10:27 PM
Hay My Brother Blessed our you Amoung many you Little Big Heart You...........Ill shut up know.......k

mel!ssa
09-07-2003, 06:37 AM
Ummm.... ok.

creedfan47a
09-12-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Torn Signs
confused:  
some people like to express themselves in different ways, dots r part of that, come on it's a message board, not a criticize board, i don't want to argue so yeah that's my two cents

That's my little sister you're speaking to, and if she wants to criticise someone's over-usage of dots, she is more than welcome. Can't......you......see.......how........annoying.........it..................................................................is?

MrSeeker
09-13-2003, 01:25 AM
Is this the topic on the board??? No! Now drop it...

mel!ssa
09-13-2003, 08:50 AM
Shut up!! You have serious issues today!!! Don't take it out on us.

ZION1010
09-13-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by MrSeeker
Is this the topic on the board??? No! Now drop it... I Agree

ZION1010
09-13-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
That's my little sister you're speaking to, and if she wants to criticise someone's over-usage of dots, she is more than welcome.  Can't......you......see.......how........annoying.........it..................................................................is? Nobody Was Criticiseing Anybody....and i dont think torn meant to upset you little sis....im a dot and cap freak ok....can we close this and go on with life,,,,ZION1010

ZION1010
09-13-2003, 09:43 AM
Shut up!! You have serious issues today!!! Don't take it out on us. ITS Not About Issues...Its About Life....Nobody melissa Sweetheart...meant you any Harm...The Overall Point That Was Trying Get Heard Was This....Let Me CLARIFI...When somebody is trying to get gods word acrossed We respect It...Regardless How We Belive Or What We Feel Or Who We Like....THE word SAYS hes words is not the ARTHUER of CONFUSING...aND tHE WORD aLSO SAYS tOUCH nOT mY aNOINTED.....WHAT i DO i DO OUT OF LOVE....NOT FOR HARM.......GOD BLESS YA

MrSeeker
09-14-2003, 02:37 AM
I dont have issues,i just think we should be talking about the topic. Sorry it came across wrong.
God bless

ZION1010
09-14-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by MrSeeker
I dont have issues,i just think we should be talking about the topic. Sorry it came across wrong.  
God bless Well This Went As Well As Expectit,,,,..God bless you myseeker.......I Careless I Belive....This Thread Is Over

JulieCitySlicker
09-14-2003, 07:18 PM
Yikes:eek:

bgivens33
09-16-2003, 02:27 AM
If God wants the best for you, why did he create Satan?

ZION1010
09-16-2003, 11:47 AM
Ya See B,,,,I will Try To explane The Best I can..Before God Ceated The Earth He Looked Into The Hands..Of time and knowed His Own Angel Would Turn On Him...satan..the nothing is what i call him..And He Would Not Stop Decving ..Gods people...so the question i ask you...our you any better than my god in the flesh which had to be tempted by the evil one himself.....He has no power only the power you give him...man kind created its own demons...But Neverthless....He Has The Keys To Life And Death...hes the father of lies...the master of decite..and he did create him...but no power was given to him.....god bless

JulieCitySlicker
09-16-2003, 12:46 PM
Actually satan basically created himself, in some sense. He was an angel in heaven before but then he began thinking he was better then God and he became caught up in his own selfishness:) So he was cast out of heaven and he became satan.

ZION1010
09-16-2003, 01:24 PM
In.a sence.julie..it doses ...seem that way...But No By Him All Things Consist..Even Satan..Proverbs...The lord Hath made ALL THINGS for himself....ye even the wicked for The Day of the wicked......satan has no power.......peace

JulieCitySlicker
09-16-2003, 01:37 PM
What I was trying to get to is that his actions turned him to evil and that is how he became satan:angel:

ZION1010
09-16-2003, 01:56 PM
Yea Thats True...Hes Is All What Society Is Today

bgivens33
09-16-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by ZION1010
Ya   See   B,,,,I   will   Try   To   explane   The   Best   I   can..Before    God   Ceated   The   Earth   He   Looked   Into   The   Hands..Of   time   and  knowed  His   Own   Angel   Would   Turn  On   Him...satan..the  nothing   is   what   i   call   him..And   He   Would   Not   Stop   Decving ..Gods   people...so   the   question   i   ask   you...our   you   any   better   than   my   god   in    the   flesh    which   had   to   be   tempted   by   the   evil    one    himself.....He   has   no   power   only   the   power   you   give   him...man  kind   created   its   own   demons...But   Neverthless....He   Has   The   Keys   To   Life   And   Death...hes   the   father   of   lies...the   master   of   decite..and   he   did   create  him...but   no   power  was   given   to   him.....god  bless

Very nicely put :)

bgivens33
09-16-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Actually satan basically created himself, in some sense. He was an angel in heaven before but then he began thinking he was better then God and he became caught up in his own selfishness:)  So he was cast out of heaven and he became satan.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the LORD , do all these things.

JulieCitySlicker
09-16-2003, 02:55 PM
Oh ya;) Thanks for clearing that up for me:angel: :embarass:

Xterminator27
09-17-2003, 05:37 PM
this poll should be labled

Do humans want whats best for us?
and the answer is...
no!

Humans want whats best for THEM
FOR example. the USA helps NOONE unless it is in their OWn best intrest. Also the ywill NOT trade or pay unless THEY gain more in it.
and dont say its not true because it is

JSWard12
09-27-2003, 12:28 AM
Actually satan basically created himself, in some sense. He was an angel in heaven before but then he began thinking he was better then God and he became caught up in his own selfishness So he was cast out of heaven and he became satan.
Remember, Julie, God created everything, even the angels that exist today. Satan, in fact, was created by God in the hopes that he would be a good and obeying person. Obviously, it didn't turn out quite like God liked it. So then Satan was cast to the fiery inferno where he lives today tormenting millions upon millions of souls. To answer the original question, yes, God has always wanted the best out of us. I seriously doubt him wanting to create us if he didn't want the best from us.

JulieCitySlicker
09-27-2003, 12:45 AM
Ya:D