JulieCitySlicker
08-30-2003, 01:08 PM
That was really good CreedGuy:P

GoodGodGirl23
08-30-2003, 02:41 PM
:) Good poem!!;)

ZION1010
08-30-2003, 06:45 PM
Ill Think About It Creedguy16 And Reply Later....

JulieCitySlicker
08-31-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by ZION1010
Ill   Think   About   It   Creedguy16   And   Reply   Later....
Huh:confused: I thought it was good:rolleyes:

ZION1010
08-31-2003, 02:21 AM
An Angel Crys Tonite....Over A ....Love....Thats....spirt....She...Held...On To So Tight....with...All Her Might....He....Still....Wants just One Light.....An....angels broken heart cant Mend....It Can only hope To Be Loved Again.....No other Can Take The Place Of the Honor Of Her fathers Grace....But Every Tear I Cry Tonite....Well send A Flood from The Heavens.....The Rains Will Kwinch Thirsty Souls....And breath Life unto Theme Again.........the angels pain.......Is A Mortals Gain sad But True....but...one....mortal....shall....thirst....for her tears the only one who cared....and held on and stayed when others would not dare....but if it was allowed....her tears would bring peace to hes weatherd soul..........And his Arms Should We stay.....The pain in me wont cease....but...it will take away a mortals ya see....one mortals pain Well not go away....because they both Crossed Line Thats never has Been Before Nor Will There Ever Be Anymore...this angels heart you cant give back so if you have her heart and i have yours....We both Must be Breaking Down on the inside.....with tears....blocking my vison cant write no more theres nothing left to say....Can You make This pain go away ? You Have Got the Key To stop it any Day.....or Will You Be Afraid And See Me Another Day....Can you Help? me stop what i Feel Or will leave me....like they did in a fleshly life.....I never Left you is this Really What you want to do?will you sleep better and sweeter....once ive flown away....or will......you be better off not knowing who new.....Can you Ever Be in Peace....Knowing That you broke Not An Angels heart But your Angels Heart...Untill We Meet Again

ZION1010
09-12-2003, 12:42 AM
You cant runaway From Fate Sooner Or later It Will Find you You want it to be With you But only love in the dark coming from a lighted place would you trayed your own will to have that which you can feel...is this love in the dark is real it makes me feel i can deal with things i wont tell freinds but why cant this blind love,,,be brought together bound and tied....because its out of your own will to a stronger will whos made it blind so you can only feel it gets harder to deal...because i know some were deep inside....this face of dreams will i hold and make it mine..if after all is said in done will she still just be in my dreams...or will she be the one to say im here to stay.........And Will Never Go Away..........THIS IS NOT ONE OF MY POEMS I Posted my Friends...Carrie Stawghner

MrSeeker
09-13-2003, 02:16 AM
Really good stuff!!!

ZION1010
09-13-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by MrSeeker
Really good stuff!!! I Guess....huh

heinzel
09-14-2003, 05:01 PM
Hi my name is hein, this a song i wrote im dutch so don't pay attention to the grammar.

All i am has been captured in a hand full of misery.
All i want is you to understand me, you see
It would be easy to explain if it wasn’t me.
It wouldn’t go wrong if they just forgot me.

Why is it hard to forget if mistakes are forgotten.
All i am has been captured in a hand full of rotten, words that i stutter.
Like no other i know what loneliness is.
How phony the world is.

The problem is that there is no solution.
It’s like pollution, inevitable, stay of execution.
Waiting and waiting for the bomb to explode.
Day after day, I got nowhere to go.

All alone with a bleeding heart.
Slowly dieing and falling apart.

Always keep ya head up, they say.
But I’m fed up, with the games they play.
Anyway shit not what it’s supposed to be.
Maybe I’m not who I’m supposed to be.
I can feel dark forces close to me,

Just like you told me. Please hold me.
I’m scared of my own thoughts, scared of my own words.
I can’t find an explanation for this mess, my grave is the only place where i can rest.

But please give me one more chance.
One more dance with guilt. To knock down the skyscraper i’ve built.
to make a new one, higher than your imagination has ever seen one.
So free and open that i can be one

Done, I’m done when i die.
And even then my mission is not finished so i.
Have to move on, go on. A never ending story, flow on and so on, the show must go on.

ZION1010
09-14-2003, 07:07 PM
DEEP

MrSeeker
09-14-2003, 09:21 PM
Cool : )

ZION1010
09-14-2003, 10:45 PM
Cool But Yet Deep

heinzel
09-15-2003, 04:49 AM
thanks guys, needed that.

ZION1010
09-17-2003, 12:39 AM
very clear of who iam very clear of were i stand by the masters hand playing a shreade before you i stand what the world desires i have but no one knows who iam just for a minute i would like to take you to place i have seen were the earth and dreams our the same were i will stand and remain a place that makes no since to darkend eyes and the world but is the only since they will see when hevean and earth colide in jursleam one fine wedding day only one has belived a unseen light that the world will no not for this reason of earthley amazement and look passed of its earthely shrade it is theres to keep and hold someday not knowing when the leaf will fall im sure it will fall on a day that may be discoverd by millons some day and whens nothings left it will bring back a hope to that which was left two doors were open as it seems from a place unseen soon another door will open and the two in its place will be at one he will say that which was said shall be done and as one

MrSeeker
09-17-2003, 01:50 AM
Cool : )

ZION1010
09-17-2003, 09:55 AM
Yea i thought so anyways....it just makes my brains hurt...when i read it