Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Pacifier concert tonight! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Pacifier concert tonight!

faceless kiwi
08-27-2003, 07:04 PM
Anyone here a fan of these kiwis guys by any chance? Formally known as shihad, until they were forced to change their name coz of those stupid terrorists.
I dont think they are that big over seas, they are massive here in new zealand ofcouce, best band weve had outta our country i recken, with all respect to the great neil finn. Just wondering if there are any overseas fans.
Im goin to go see them play tonight.

Higher_Desire
08-28-2003, 12:57 AM
Never heard of 'em. :dunno:

H-D

Said Eyes
08-28-2003, 01:44 AM
I like them, Bulletproof was really catchy, as is their new one. They can write some great hooks.

They weren't forced to change. I wouldnt have minded they kept their name as Shihad, but thats life.

zin
08-28-2003, 11:58 AM
I seen them with Trust Company and Chevelle, very cool guys...

It was great when the singer, dunno his name, jumped into the crowd...the look on the bouncer's face in front of me was great :D

facelessman
08-30-2003, 02:52 AM
ive never heard of them either

faceless kiwi
08-31-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by zin
It was great when the singer, dunno his name, jumped into the crowd...the look on the bouncer's face in front of me was great :D

His name is jon toogood. Hes the coolest guy, didnt get the chance to meet him before the show, i know people who did. Hes a very crazy man as you would know seein him in concert. He spent a lot of time crowdsurfing, diving off the speaker, very close to the fans, i was holdin him up a lot of the time, while he played guitar above us.
The show was just so full on, i was simply blown away by it, comparing it to the last show i went to last year, creed and incubus, i mean the sheer intensity and volume of the pacifier one was unbelieveable.
Creed is still my fav band, always will be, I thought incubus were great too, but comparing Incubus to that pacifier show, theres no comparison, i was just blown away that we have a band this good in NZ.

faceless kiwi
08-31-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Said Eyes

I wouldnt have minded they kept their name as Shihad, but thats life.

Is a shame they changed their name. But i mean to the diehard fans they will always be shihad, and i guess when they are in NZ they should still be called that.
Apparently the first concert they did after they changed their name to pacifier, the crowd kept chanting 'shihad' and jon said, 'sorry guys we are pacifier now.'

But i dont think he even cares now, at the show on thurday, all everyone was chanting for was shihad, the start of the show, and when they went off for the enchore, and jon was just dancing to our shihad chant, its always gonna be shihad over here anyway.

Dogstar
09-04-2003, 01:14 PM
Hey, faceless, glad you had such a good time! I don't know their music, but I'll check them out. Thanks.