To The One I Love [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : To The One I Love

GoodGodGirl23
08-25-2003, 11:51 AM
You unlocked my heart
and you took the key...
Not just once, but many times you see.
Timeless awareness, from a place within.
Trust in yourself, and we can both begin.....
To see beyond our Dreams.......

-Suzie-

SCOTTSMYMAN
08-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Suzie I love that! It was soo sweet! Do you have more!? Post more. I think you said something in a different post about having a book of poems! You should post some! :dancing:

Aimee
08-25-2003, 04:16 PM
Suzie,
I had no idea you could write to clearly!
:D
It's very nice - Did you write that for your hunny Marcos?
:naughty:

GoodGodGirl23
08-25-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
Suzie,
I had no idea you could write to clearly!
:D
It's very nice - Did you write that for your hunny Marcos?
:naughty:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Aimee..Marcos not my hunny no mo!! LOL!!!:P :D :angel:

And I have tons a poetry!!!:angel: :angel:

ZION1010
09-02-2003, 12:58 AM
Always...And.....Forever......And....Evermore.....That....Which...Is... Darkness....Shall....Have..A...Light....4ever..more....That....Which Is....thirsty....Shall...Thirtst....Nomore....That...Which....Is....Broken.....Shall....Be...Put....Together...Again.....But This Is..All To Good To Be True...Because Its not Truth But It Is truth..So Tonite...I Ask my self Why for The Price Of an orcale....which Will Come...Has Been Paid For..2 hearts Lyes Dead on The Floor 2 that were inoncent...And They2 Did Not See Comeing>>Both Fell Victim To The Price....Of An Oracle...On Heart...fooled riped...n blue...the...other....feeiling pain and remorse for what it had to do....Still Knowing With Out A Word To Say If the 2 of theme bind They Will Know No More Pain....So What Is This Wall of Iron That Cant Be Moved.....And Left 2 Hearts That Were True And Meant Good Toward The Other.....How Thay Get Batterd In blue And Confused The Anwser Lyes In The 2 But What Must We Do....to....show...we our true....In My Life Ive Never Seen nothing Kwite Like This....still left to wonder if the other is missed....weve paid the price of an oracle...that gived no warning.....coming or going...........But The Secret Question I Ask My Self Now Would The Other.......Wish....it would Never Happend?....Only The Oracle Can Put Back What It Took Away .......Then Will Be Okay With Blind Feelings Of Pain How much More Can We 2 Take......Thats The Price Of An Orcale

Siana
10-11-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
You unlocked my heart
and you took the key...
Not just once, but many times you see.
Timeless awareness, from a place within.
Trust in yourself, and we can both begin.....
To see beyond our Dreams.......

-Suzie-

i like it