Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The What's Up Thread! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The What's Up Thread!

hotforscott
08-15-2003, 03:33 PM
This is going to be a thread that let's everyone know what's going on with you right now. I figured we need some good long lasting threads so hopefully this will be a good one.

I'll start with me:

My kids, Lauren and Tyler start school on Monday, we went to Orientation last night and they were able to meet their teachers and see their classrooms, etc. They were REALLY excited and did not want to leave. We had to take them to get ice cream afterwards because they were SO upset that we took them away from their school when Orientation was over.

I have been off work the past couple of Friday's, so it's been really nice to have some long weekends, but next week it's back to 5 day work weeks. I enjoy work so it isn't a problem, but it has been nice.

My neice, Bekah is watching the kids tonight so Daniel and I can go to a movie and out to eat, we are going to see Freddy vs. Jason. I am not sure how great it will be, or even if it will scare me, I mean, I am not 8 anymore, but you never know. I think it's worth a shot.

Not much else going on, I hope everyone else has a GREAT weekend!

JulieCitySlicker
08-15-2003, 03:34 PM
Nothing new here;) Same crap bigger pile:D

marlsy
08-15-2003, 03:38 PM
well I am leaving around 5 tonight to go up to Big Bear camping. It is in the mountians. I am a girl scout leader for my middle daughter and we are going with the troop. We are going to have a blast!! This is our idea of camping: Cabin, movies, out to lunch and dinner, minature golfing, go carts, Big giant bobsled slide, then back to the cabin for roasted marshmellows!!! Oh yeah can't forget, the swimming pool!! We will be swimming too!!! We know how to camp huh????? :D ;) See you all on Monday!!! Have a good weekend!!

hotforscott
08-15-2003, 03:46 PM
That is my idea of camping as well. I usually tend to swing that way instead of roughing it, lol. Have a great weekend with your daughter.

TeriB19
08-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Have a great weekend Marlsy. I'm getting ready for our trip to Virginia next week. I just got back from the last bit of shopping I needed to do. We are renting a cabin in Williamsburg (fully equipped with all the essentials, linens, cable tv, a.c., fridge, gas range, all the modern conveniences.) We're doing Busch Gardens, Water Country, the Pottery Factory and all the shopping my little heart desires. Lunch with JenRN is top priority!!!

hotforscott
08-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Cool, sounds like you will have a great time, Teri. Let us know how lunch goes.

Sheila63
08-15-2003, 04:38 PM
I hope you and Daniel have a great night out, Carrie. I think it's so adorable that your kids didn't want to leave school today.

marlsy, have fun with your daughter this weekend. It sounds like you'll have a great time! I like the way you camp too. And roasted marshmallows, I haven't had those in years!! YUM!!

Teri, I hope you have a fun trip to Williamsburg and enjoy your lunch with Jen. The Pottery Factory sounds very cool!

As for my weekend, I plan to go to the Y, visit a friend and do a little shopping to get myself better organized around the house.

JulieCitySlicker
08-15-2003, 05:01 PM
Camping sounds fun I hope you all have a great time:dancing:

Mulletman
08-15-2003, 11:05 PM
i have no life... i just got out of class and i need to go register for the next semester. if you want to see or hear more of my non-existant life... you check out my journal (http://www.ujournal.org/users/alonofre) or my MoBlog (http://mulletman.textamerica.com)

... again fair warning, im pretty dull...