Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Urgent! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!

Bridge of Clay
11-02-2002, 09:02 PM
Hey...

A friend of mine was hit by a bus yesterday. She´s in a really bad condition and she´s in the UCI... I don´t know if she will make it, but I´m posting so you can add her to your prayers, if you want to. Her name is Lilian.
I´d really appreciate that!!!

Thanks a lot! I´m counting on you! :)

TeriB19
11-02-2002, 09:10 PM
Marcos, I'm saying a prayer for her right now. I hope she will be okay and I hope you will be strong for her. Please keep us posted on her condition. God Bless you both.

Dogstar
11-02-2002, 09:24 PM
Ditto!

souldancer
11-03-2002, 04:11 AM
Holding Lillian and her medical team in healing hands of divine wisdom. Sending strength and comfort to you Marcos, and Lillian's family and friends. God bless you and her!

allison
11-03-2002, 03:08 PM
Marcos - I am so sorry to hear this. I will definitely be praying for her - starting right now. Please let us know her status.

TeriB19
11-03-2002, 10:09 PM
Marcos it's been almost a full day, what's the latest on her condition?

Bridge of Clay
11-04-2002, 01:55 PM
I didn´t post anything coz the first 48 hours are the most important... as you know...

I´d like to thank you and ask to still pray for her:

She´s still on coma, due the drugs the doctors are giving to her. She´s been through a surgery, when the doctors put that thing to see the pressure in her head (she had a trauma on her head)... it seems the pressure is almost normal by now.
One doctor said he almost stated [ I don´t know the words to use, when the brain "dies" but the rest is still working) this, but he decided to wait...
Her status is still critical, although they´re saying she´s doing a really well recovery after what happened.
Yesterday, they took off the board the rescue team put to protect her spin. Apparently, they didn´t believe she would make it, but as she got a lil better they begin to treat other stuff that weren´t so bad, like some cuts... And her spin is intact, despite she broke shoulder, arm and a couple rips when the bus hit her and the head when she banged it on the floor...

A better answer of her condition I´ll have prob on tuesday or wednesday, when she´ll take a few exams.

It´s quite a miracle God is operating so far!!!

Thanks, again!

thecandylady
11-04-2002, 04:05 PM
Sending my prayers out to your friend..

TeriB19
11-04-2002, 08:55 PM
Marcos, we're still keeping the faith and praying for her.

souldancer
11-05-2002, 02:09 AM
:angel: :angel: are watching over all of you!

allison
11-05-2002, 12:32 PM
Still praying to hear more good news from you Marcos.

Dogstar
11-06-2002, 05:04 AM
Marcos, still praying here, too....Let us know how she is doing. I'm praying for you, too.:angel: :angel:

Bridge of Clay
11-07-2002, 05:19 PM
:(

I would like to thank your prayers and ask that now you ask for confort to Lilian´s family.
Unfortunately, she passed away today. The doctor stated that her brain is dead, although her heart, liver, etc are still working. I don´t know how much time will take it, but it mustn´t be long.

I don´t get it... she was doing so amazingly well on her recovery, it was being fast and the doctors were surprised with that, and now this happens... :(

Anyway, one thing is for sure: God knows what He does and what are His plans. We shouldn´t ask why, but for what it happened. One day He´ll explain to us. Maybe someone can be touched by His spirit when get in contact with her family.... :)

Thanks again!

TeriB19
11-07-2002, 05:21 PM
Marcos, we are all so sorry for your loss. Nothing can ease the pain, but knowing that God must've needed her in Heaven for some purpose may give you and her family some comfort. She is up there for a reason and I hope she can send some comfort down from above. Take care.

Dogstar
11-07-2002, 07:52 PM
Oh, Marcos, I'm so sorry. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers at such a difficult time. TeriB is right, God must have needed her for a good reason. Please take good care and know that we are all thinking about you.

souldancer
11-08-2002, 03:34 AM
Dear Marcos, My thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Thank you for sharing Lillian's final days with us - it helps remind us how fragile and precious this life is! You take good care. God is with you. I will PM you a little poem. :(

allison
11-08-2002, 10:27 AM
Marcos, what terrible news this is. I know that Lillian's death must not make any sense, but you are right to believe that God does what he does for good reason, so it makes sense to him. You stay strong and try to be a comfort to her family. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and them.

Lady Valkyrie
11-09-2002, 11:14 AM
Wow I am so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and her other loved ones in this time of sorrow.

Aimee
11-09-2002, 08:59 PM
*praying for you and Lilian's family*

Bridge of Clay
11-09-2002, 10:36 PM
Thanks a lot! It really means a lot to me.

That was an idiot death, if she had just waited a few seconds or payed more attention, if she wasn´t in a hurry... I´m sorry for the driver, it wasn´t his fault.

But it made me realize: we´re nothing! We fight for so many little things that are not worthy and in the end, we end buried in a box... I wonder until when we´ll have to see sorrow and pain to pay attention to God´s plans for us.

The most amazing thing is that her death touched so many souls who didn´t know the truth. She was working in Mexico´s consulate here, her co-workers, including the consul and his wife, were amazed that, despite the pain, we could pray God and even thank Him.
Her classmates too, now they´re willing to visit church, at least for one time.

Plus, Lilian could donate all of her organs, except for a lung.

Like I said to SD, in the end, it always happens for a good reason.

Thanks again!

allison
11-11-2002, 01:58 PM
Wow, her death, while so tragic, really did have such positive effects. God bless her soul.

Siana
11-12-2002, 08:21 AM
Marcos :( I'm so sorry to hear that about your friend :( I'm praying too for her & her family

Weathered
12-02-2002, 01:23 AM
hey Marcos...i havent been to this forum for a while...but i am very sorry to hear this...i prayed for her when you first started this thread...atleast she has a home in heaven