Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
If You Were From California.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : If You Were From California....

DangerousDan85
08-10-2003, 02:30 PM
or are from California, which celebrity would you vote for if Gray Davis is recalled?

:lol:

Higher_Desire
08-10-2003, 04:49 PM
I voted for Gary. Sponge-Bob's pet snail is named Gary. :D

Frankly, I think they'd all suck. Arnold - I don't really like his accent and think he's a loon. Gallagher - Not funny. Larry - Oh God! At least we already know what he's like. We don't need more Clinton stuff going on. Angelyne - Shoulda voted for her. If you want anything done right ya gotta get a woman to do it.

Aren't there, like, over 50 people running right now?

H-D

hotforscott
08-10-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire
 If you want anything done right ya gotta get a woman to do it.

H-D

Very true!

jimmy2sacs
08-10-2003, 05:27 PM
i care, i honestly, truely care....

Bridge of Clay
08-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Larry Flint... at least he can be a good administrator!

marlsy
08-10-2003, 06:54 PM
well since I live in Cali, i'll say Arnold, Grey is a peckerhead and I hope he is h-i-s-t-o-r-y! If he was smart he would resign so then a democrat would take his place, but he's an arrogant bastard so i'm sure he won't which is good for me since i'm republican!!! Actually I will have to hear all of their "speeches" before I decide anyhow. Not that I believe in any of the BS politicians like to dish out. At least one of Arnold's major concerns is for the children of Calif.

Mulletman
08-10-2003, 09:00 PM
fuck them, vote for me!

facelessman
08-10-2003, 11:52 PM
Idk who i would vote for, but i know i wouldnt vote for someone just b/c of their celebrity

hayley
08-11-2003, 03:48 AM
Arnold is so awesome

marlsy
08-11-2003, 09:53 AM
Arnold is know here in california for working with kids to keep them out of trouble, he uses his celebrity to do good things, he really is a good guy.

RMadd
08-11-2003, 11:55 PM
Arnold, definitely. He might be a celebrity (I don't think celebrities should mouth of on politics as much as they do, a la Michael Moore back in the late winter/early Spring), but he's a smart one. Plus, he's a Republican. Just what Cali needs (my opinion, don't knock it!).

TeriB19
08-12-2003, 04:46 PM
If I were from California I'd move to a state that didn't have a 3 ring circus in government.

Bridge of Clay
08-12-2003, 11:20 PM
do you wanna see this thread burning??? Iīll do it!!!

I hate republicans! They suck! Period!

:P ;)

Iīm just kidding! Donīt come hard on me!

Bridge of Clay
08-12-2003, 11:20 PM
oh...wait... that sounded xxx rated :lol:

RMadd
08-13-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
do you wanna see this thread burning??? Iīll do it!!!

I hate republicans! They suck! Period!

:P ;)

Iīm just kidding! Donīt come hard on me!

I feel the same about Democrats. I'll try to control my usual anti-hippy/Democrat rant, though. I don't want to offend or alienate anyone (okay, not too many). Just a few thoughts:
Saw Ahhnold say this while watching tv today (in regards to marrying a Kennedy): 'I promised to take her in sickness and health. And being a Democrat is a sickness.'
Bumper-sticker: "Work harder. Millions on welfare are depending on you." I gotta have it!
Why is the democrat symbol a jack-ass while the republican symbol is an animal that supposedly never forgets?
And funny how Dems support the killing of innocent life for selfish reasons (i.e. abortion), but don't support the punishment of violent, murderous criminals (i.e. capital punishment).
That's all I can think of now, but I've got more. Many, many more......

marlsy
08-13-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by BearFan
<b>I feel the same about Democrats. &nbsp;I'll try to control my usual anti-hippy/Democrat rant, though. &nbsp;I don't want to offend or alienate anyone (okay, not too many). &nbsp;Just a few thoughts:
Saw Ahhnold say this while watching tv today (in regards to marrying a Kennedy): 'I promised to take her in sickness and health. &nbsp;And being a Democrat is a sickness.'
Bumper-sticker: "Work harder. &nbsp;Millions on welfare are depending on you." &nbsp;I gotta have it!
Why is the democrat symbol a jack-ass while the republican symbol is an animal that supposedly never forgets?
And funny how Dems support the killing of innocent life for selfish reasons (i.e. abortion), but don't support the punishment of violent, murderous criminals (i.e. capital punishment).
That's all I can think of now, but I've got more. &nbsp;Many, many more...... </b>

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like your style!!!!

JenRN
08-13-2003, 09:48 AM
Holy shit Bear Fan I hope you did not just open up Pandora's Box!:yikes:

RMadd
08-14-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Holy shit Bear Fan I hope you did not just open up Pandora's Box!:yikes:

My apologies. I'll save my rants, defenses, and what-not for class (poly-sci major in the house!).

Bridge of Clay
08-14-2003, 11:10 PM
Dude... that was just a joke!!!

geez, chill out!

btw, get NYT and start reading Paul krugmanīs articles!

RMadd
08-15-2003, 01:17 AM
I suppose "My apologies" is not a sign of chilling out? Oh, and I'll try to avoid the Times, but thanks anyway. Krugman seems a bit liberal. I could read similar stuff anywhere, in any paper (including the wonderful St. Louis Post-Dispatch.........)
:horseshit

JulieCitySlicker
08-15-2003, 01:24 AM
:D

JenRN
08-15-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by BearFan
<b>I suppose "My apologies" is not a sign of chilling out? &nbsp;Oh, and I'll try to avoid the Times, but thanks anyway. Krugman seems a bit liberal. &nbsp;I could read similar stuff anywhere, in any paper (including the wonderful St. Louis Post-Dispatch.........) &nbsp;
:horseshit </b>
I avoid the times as well, I am a Bill O'Reily fan should I say ANY MORE? ;) I have been down the political road on here before, I am going to TRY and not go there again!:D

RMadd
08-15-2003, 03:17 PM
Bill O'Reilly's great! Dennis Miller too. I know of a few others, but none come to mind at the moment.

Unforgiven Fan
08-15-2003, 05:47 PM
california is like florida...the only thing it does for the US is cause a big mess and annoiance......

Mulletman
08-15-2003, 06:12 PM
worst. state. ever.