Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Souldancer ...where you be at? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Souldancer ...where you be at?

Ruby
11-01-2002, 11:24 AM
Haven't noticed any recent posts. How was Humperdink? Did you go to the Las Vegas Creed concert? Just hoping all is well. See you on the board soon.

TeriB19
11-02-2002, 09:25 PM
Ruby, I was wondering the same thing myself. She loved the Vegas show and was pleasantly surprised at how good Englebert was, but I haven't talked to her since Halloween. She will probably be on sometime tonight or tomorrow I hope. Souldancer, we miss you!!

souldancer
11-04-2002, 02:16 AM
Hi! Yes, I was lurking in Englebert's dressing room looking for that big sock of his, when security found me! Luckily, I got out in time to make the Vegas and Bakersfield concerts - had some work, family stuff after that. Still trying to assimilate all that energy and excitement from the concerts! They are such an experience.. It's great to be back to my friends on the board - I was plugging CF big time. I think we should have our own shirts or logo/slogan. Damn proud!
Thanks so much for thinking of me - you are all so super! :)
Rock On!:dancing:

Ruby
11-04-2002, 02:59 PM
So glad security got a hold of you b4 you did something you might regret. I hear Engies quite the ladies man. I know he broke my heart ! 2 concets ! So great - cant wait to hear the details.

TeriB19
11-04-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
Hi!  Yes, I was lurking in Englebert's dressing room looking for that big sock of his, when security found me!   Did you find it? Was it really big? ;)

souldancer
11-05-2002, 02:06 AM
Well, ladies....it was one of those nearly knee length, thick thermal socks and written on the side of it in bright pink was "Please Release Me" :P Go figure, huh!

Actually, Ruby - he did put on a great show and it was a trip to see that generation of ladies screaming and waving their arms at him. He has quite the charisma. One woman who was not their by choice (a friend dragged her) said he was "Raw" !! Laugh at that. Maybe it was the unbuttoned shirt and Elvis interpretation or the timid sexual inuendos. It was fun....but nothing like CREED!

Ruby
11-05-2002, 10:18 AM
I'll never forget after that one long passionate night we spent together Engie looked in my eyes and softly sang "after the loving - I'm still in love with you. " What a man. That nite he had a Nike sock that said " Just do it "

TeriB19
11-06-2002, 12:10 AM
LMAO!!! Ruby that's a scream!!:lol::lol:

luvscott4ever
11-06-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
LMAO!!! Ruby that's a scream!!:lol::lol:

DITTO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Just Do It!! that's hilarious!! :D

souldancer
11-06-2002, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Ruby
<b>I'll never forget after that one long passionate night we spent together Engie looked in my eyes and softly sang "after the loving - I'm still in love with you. " &nbsp;What a man. &nbsp;That nite he had a Nike sock that said " Just do it " </b> :D Too funny!!! So, how would you compare Engie to Tom Jones?

Ruby
11-06-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
:D Too funny!!! So, how would you compare Engie to Tom Jones?

Tom Jones?? Well the last time I checked his socks had to be held up with rubber bands. SOCK IT TO ME! SOCK IT TO ME! SOCK IT TO ME!

TeriB19
11-06-2002, 11:34 AM
Why why WWHHYYYYYYYYYY, Delilah???

Ruby
11-06-2002, 12:14 PM
Why why WWHHYYYYYYYYYY, Delilah???

Forgive me Delilah I just couldnt take anymore !!! I think he killed her - Creepy-

" Whats New Pussycat ? Woa....Woa...Woa...

TeriB19
11-06-2002, 12:38 PM
Wow, I never really looked at it that way before. That IS creepy!
Pussycat pussycat I love you, yes I do. (wow, such powerful lyrics!;) )

GoodGodGirl23
11-06-2002, 01:19 PM
Wow, I never really looked at it that way before. That IS creepy! &nbsp;

OMG!! All OLD FARTS!! Girls!! Now...Anthony Kiedis!!! Yeah!!;) :dancing: :dancing:

GoodGodGirl23
11-06-2002, 01:20 PM
Tom Jones?? Well the last time I checked his socks had to be held up with rubber bands. &nbsp;SOCK IT TO ME! SOCK IT TO ME! SOCK IT TO ME!

Old Fart!!:P V-I-A-G-R-A!!!:D

Ruby
11-06-2002, 01:25 PM
Pussycat pussycat I love you, yes I do. (wow, such powerful lyrics!;) ) [/B][/QUOTE]

" You and your Pussycat nose. " I saw the movie with Peter OToole about 6 times when it came out. Geez I dont even see it on old reruns. It probably was a stinker. I should try and rent it for fun.
GG - Anthonys sock is filled with Red Hot Chilli Peppers thats why he sings so bad.

GoodGodGirl23
11-06-2002, 01:26 PM

" You and your Pussycat nose. " I saw the movie with Peter OToole about 6 times when it came out. Geez I dont even see it on old reruns. It probably was a stinker. I should try and rent it for fun.
GG - Anthonys sock is filled with Red Hot Chilli Peppers thats why he sings so bad. [/B][/QUOTE]

HEHEHEH!!!!!!!:P

GoodGodGirl23
11-06-2002, 01:27 PM
That's ok, I not offended...:P ;) :D :)

GoodGodGirl23
11-06-2002, 01:29 PM
Oh, Kryzy!! Where's my friend Kryzy?? Wheathered??:P ;) :dancing: :dancing:

Siana
11-12-2002, 09:36 AM
*hey!!!!!!!!any1???*