Misunderstude Youth [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Misunderstude Youth

ZION1010
07-29-2003, 07:24 PM
:angel:

ZION1010
07-29-2003, 07:42 PM
Moments seem to fade away the darkness n the pain never goes Away I could go away but today Ive Chose To stay In a world That knows Not Who you our how much more can I Endore As weak As Iam Only The Highest power knows How strong I Really Iam All Tho he Would never Give Me Any more That I Could Bare >>>>>But I Feel SO Bottled up That All Of This had To Come out And If his voice Onley reached one Person TO Whom was ThirstY Thats Would was All About

Sam16
07-31-2003, 11:27 AM
Thats good Zion, I like it :)

ZION1010
07-31-2003, 12:23 PM
thank you IT came from a song i wrote when i was 16 but today it It has has a new Meaning

ZION1010
08-02-2003, 12:32 AM
HERES Another hope You like It....Deep In side My Soul There Is a crying sprit dyeng to be loved by Its own the love I have is not made up by vantiy greed or Lust but a desire to give back that which is lost ... onley He Holds the key And I have its copy...to give back That which is lost For they be without a Sherpard this day....I wish sometimes i could Runway but Onley in my thoughts IAM FREE My sprit is A open Door to the one I was Chose To restore...what more can I say till you knock Im just a sherade That can say no more >>>