Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Concert [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Concert

creedfan211
10-31-2002, 01:24 PM
I am going to the Detroit show on Nov. 13. Can anyone tell me if they allow cameras?

JenRN
10-31-2002, 04:00 PM
Well..... I hate to break the news to you, NO CAMERAS!!!!! I tried several times but was to chicken to take one in, and I am glad I did not because people were getting them taken away like crazy at all 4 shows I went to this year!!! I sure wish I could of had a camera I could of had some incredible shots on the front of Rolling Stone!!!!!:)

Read JDM
10-31-2002, 04:07 PM
I think it's bogus how cameras aren't allowed in shows. My brother had his brand new $400 digital camera taken away at the Creed show in Camden. Luckily, it was taken by one of the workers who happened to be our friend, so he gave it back and all. But he was taking plenty of cameras for real and I thought it sucked.

creedfan211
10-31-2002, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the info. I thought I saw flashes from cameras at the last show I went to. Didn't actually see anyone with a camera or get one taken away, so I was not sure.

JenRN
10-31-2002, 04:14 PM
I think they don't want people to make money off the good shots they could get!!! That has to be the bottom line!? People could get good shots and sell them to magazines etc... At least this is what I am assuming:dunno: I just wanted them for me:rolleyes:

creedfan211
10-31-2002, 04:25 PM
Me too!

Read JDM
10-31-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
I think they don't want people to make money off the good shots they could get!!!

That's exactly what it is. They're worried that some jerk is going to sell his photos and make a few bucks, as if it's somehow going to take money out of the band's label's pockets. So, basically, we're not allowed to preserve our memories on account of greed.

:) Cheers to Creed.
:( Jeers to Greed.

JenRN
10-31-2002, 06:58 PM
:mad: I just wanted the pictures for me!!:crying: :crying: :crying:

PaulMcCoygirl
11-07-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by creedfan211
Me too!

I just wanted mine for memories of my first Creed concert and seeing Mark:tremonti: but NOOOOOOO they won't let you bring one in! :grr:

The-Seeker
11-07-2002, 08:36 PM
I am going to the Detroit show on Nov. 13. Can anyone tell me if they allow cameras?
Hey Ill be at that show!! Im going to try to sneak a camera in. Im buying a disposable one so if its taken away im not that much. Its not like they wont let me into the concert if I take a camera. Also I went to a concert at the DTE Energy center and they only were searching things like bags and things they were patting anyone down. And the people that run the Palace also run DTE so you might be able to get away with it.

The-Seeker
11-07-2002, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the info. I thought I saw flashes from cameras at the last show I went to. Didn't actually see anyone with a camera or get one taken away, so I was not sure.
Word of advise tho. Dont use the flash at the concert. That will just make it really easy for them to tell you ahve one. Anyway flashes dont work from far away anyway. Only like 10 feet.