Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Baseball Fans?! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Fans?!

TruBaBe
07-16-2003, 11:27 PM
How many of u are baseball fans out there?! I AM!!! I absolutly love the atlanta braves and the Athletics... but i prefer the braves. so what teams do u guys all like? and what did u think of that all star game? :D

jimmy2sacs
07-17-2003, 04:30 PM
hmm...how 'bout that....

Dogstar
07-17-2003, 06:43 PM
YES, certified seamhead here! I'm a Boston Red Sox fan...Sorry, but I can't stand the Braves...I live in Philly and follow the Phils down here...they are my NL team :D. What did you think of the All-Star Game? I thought it was one of the better ones.

Higher_Desire
07-17-2003, 06:49 PM
I am a HUGE fan of the Seattle Mariners, if you haven't noticed from my avatar and sig. I'm from near Seattle, so I follow them quite closely. I also like the Cubs and the Padres. I mostly only kinda like the Padres because a friend of mine loves them.

I thought the All-Star game was pretty cool. Especially the end where the American League won! American League is where my Mariners are! Mariners also have the best record in the American League so far. They're going to the world series this year. Of course, I've said that for about 5 or 6 years now. lol.

H-D

Dogstar
07-17-2003, 06:52 PM
LOL, H-D...I was happy the AL won, too! And in dramatic fashion. I know my Sox aren't going to win, so I could root for the Mariners in the playoffs. Anybody but the stinkin' Yankees (sorry to all you Yankees fans :D).

Higher_Desire
07-17-2003, 07:05 PM
YANKEES SUCK!

H-D

Dogstar
07-17-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire
YANKEES SUCK!

:bow: :jam: :clap:

jimmy2sacs
07-17-2003, 07:08 PM
Go Bears!!!

Dogstar
07-17-2003, 07:12 PM
LMAO, jimmy!

Lechium
07-17-2003, 07:54 PM
I personally dont concider baseball to be an actual sport.
PLayers walk lazily up and down the field, and run once ever few minutes for few seconds. They spend most of the time on the bench chewing tobacco.

Unforgiven Fan
07-17-2003, 08:06 PM
I am big Kansas City Royals fan...yes the losing team that is actually winning this year.....

Higher_Desire
07-17-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Unforgiven Fan
I am big Kansas City Royals fan...yes the losing team that is actually winning this year.....

They're playing the Mariners right now in a 4-game series. :P Sadly winning.

H-D

TeriB19
07-17-2003, 10:26 PM
Gotta go with the Phils! Always been true to my Philly guys. Last I checked they were 8 1/2 games back in the NL but in first place in the Wild Card running.

benkenobi
07-17-2003, 10:50 PM
If anything over a Creed fan then it is I am a baseball fan and a HUGE fan of the Braves espeacially and have been my entire life. I watch them basically every night, and go down to Atlanta every year for a couple of games. I guess my fav. American league team would be the Mariners.

Higher Desire, can you imagine the Mariners w/ the stars they have now and a 100%, awesome, Griffey like before, A-Rod, and Randy Johnson. Along w/ guys like Ichiro, B. Boone, & Edgar that would be murder to all other AL teams.

P.S. Anybody who says baseball isn't a sport and just laziness simply doesn't know what they're talking about. If some people knew the conditioning, training, and practicing (like I do) it takes to be even remotely good at it would know it's a sport.

benkenobi
07-17-2003, 10:54 PM
YANKEES SUCK!

H-D

Right on! I especially can't stand the Yankee fans whom like them only because they hear that they win alot. I ask them to name me just 5 players on the Yankees, and they're like uhh..... Jeter..... Jeter..... and ahh yeah Jeter. Stupid!!!

benkenobi
07-17-2003, 11:00 PM
YANKEES SUCK!

H-D

Well, so I don't piss anybody off I have to say the Yankees don't suck. It just seems they are extremely lucky all the time. If you're a huge Braves fan or fan for a good many teams then you probably hate the Yankees winning all the time.

TruBaBe
07-17-2003, 11:12 PM
i had the cance to meet javy lopez (braves catcher) recently. he is like my hero i had a few pics taken with him and also got his autograph and such. hes such a great guy. not to mention, quite good looking too! hehe. the next one on my list is barry zito...

Unforgiven Fan
07-18-2003, 02:49 PM
hey higher, I think you better watch out for the royals, you never know how thinks can turn out...

Higher_Desire
07-20-2003, 01:24 PM
Yes, Royals are ahead in the series 2-1, but the M's will catch up today to end the series 2-2.

H-D

Dogstar
07-20-2003, 09:37 PM
Red Sox and Phils both won today...wooo-hooooooo! :dancing: