Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Beach Day!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Beach Day!!!!!!!!!!

TeriB19
07-12-2003, 11:27 AM
What a fantastic day we had yesterday!!! Dogstar, Kim V. and I went to the beach with the little ones yesterday. We couldn't have asked for a better day to go! The water was a bit cool when we first got in but once in, we didn't want to get out. Damian, Satan and Michelle all had a blast burying each other in the sand, taking turns running down to the shoreline to wash their hands, they dug for baby clams, rode the waves and just had a super time!!

Later last night once Damian and Satan were in bed, Dogstar and I went out for wings and suds. Very very very good time, great company, excellent conversation and hot delicious wings!

Yesterday was a great day and I wish we could have many more of them!!

JenRN
07-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Sounds like a spectacular time Teri!!! Wish I could have been there! Did you take pics? I would love to see some of them! Wings and suds, sounds damn good to me!:cheers:

TeriB19
07-12-2003, 01:52 PM
We thought about taking pictures once we got there, and forgot our cameras. Oh well, next time.

luvscott4ever
07-12-2003, 05:03 PM
See what happens when you get "old" er!! LOL!!!

See just 1 year older and the memory starts to fade....welcome to my world ;) :angel:

Sheila63
07-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Sounds like a great day, Teri!:dancing: I wish I could have been there too enjoying the beach and the great company along with the yummy wings.

Days like that are the best.:) Sounds like all of you had a really fun time.

Aimee
07-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Teri-
Makes me homesick for you guys. I've been spending a bit of time at the beach myself lately. I like to drive over to Melbourne to see my Na-Na (93!) and then steal a spot on my favorite strip of sand. Not many people know about it except some surfers so there's never a huge crowd. Not even on the fourth of July! Wanna come with me on Tuesday???
Oh, and BTW Teri, I couldn't help but notice how closely related the subject matter of our siggies are.

HigherGirl
07-12-2003, 07:17 PM
wow, thats sounds like you guys had such
a great time, I wish I could meet you all
myself, because everyone here is sooo nice. :dancing:
I wish I could have went to CreedFest, But I couldn't
make it to Florida. I live in Indiana so thats a ways
away from me,and I couldn't get off work also...:crying:

JulieCitySlicker
07-12-2003, 10:23 PM
So glad you had a great time Teri:dancing:

Higher_Desire
07-12-2003, 10:55 PM
That's really cool. I live about a half hour or so from the beach, yet rarely go...

H-D

TeriB19
07-12-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Aimee
Oh, and BTW Teri, I couldn't help but notice how closely related the subject matter of our siggies are. Great minds think alike, Aimee!! And I'd love to meet you on the beach! Can you meet me here tomorrow? Ocean City, 31st St!!!

Higher_Desire
07-12-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Later last night once Damian and Satan were in bed, Dogstar and I went out for wings and suds. Very very very good time, great company, excellent conversation and hot delicious wings!

You have a kid named Satan? :wtf: Is that just a nickname or his real name? :confused:

H-D

Bridge of Clay
07-13-2003, 01:23 AM
itīs their "nicknames"! if Iīm not wrong, Damian is another name for Satan, isnīt it?

oh, the beach... I just donīt like staying under the sun for too long coz my skin is like Snow Whiteīs... I get a surburnt really easy, and boy, it hurts! :(

On the other hand, itīs freaking cold here... gosh, I hate winter!

TeriB19
07-13-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Higher_Desire
You have a kid named Satan? :wtf: Is that just a nickname or his real name? :confused:

H-D

Colin, I have two darling adorable little girls named Jennifer (Damian) and Amanda (Satan). Yes the devil names are nicknames but I don't actually call them that to their faces, only when I am speaking about them.

TruBaBe
07-13-2003, 01:20 PM
i love the beach, im slowly learning how to surf!

Dogstar
07-13-2003, 01:52 PM
YES! We did have an awesome time. I'm late to this thread because after I got home from our day, I had to try to go straight to bed to prepare for a rockin' day of music at the Metallica Summer Sanitarium Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And BOY DID IT ROCK!!! Njcreedite and I had a BLAST! I have to say, this was one great weekend!
It was great to meet another Creedfeeder (Kim V.)! Everybody had a really nice time. I know I did! And I hope for many more, too, Teri :).

Higher_Desire
07-13-2003, 03:50 PM
Thanks for clearing that up about the names for me! I didn't think that I didn't think Satan was a good name for a person. lol. I like the name Damian. I don't know if it's another name for Satan. I know Lucifer, Anti-Christ, and Lord of Darkness (not to be confused with Prince of Darkness which is Ozzy Osbourne) are other names for Satan.

H-D

Sheila63
07-13-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
YES! We did have an awesome time. I'm late to this thread because after I got home from our day, I had to try to go straight to bed to prepare for a rockin' day of music at the Metallica Summer Sanitarium Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And BOY DID IT ROCK!!! Njcreedite and I had a BLAST! I have to say, this was one great weekend!  
It was great to meet another Creedfeeder (Kim V.)! Everybody had a really nice time. I know I did! And I hope for many more, too, Teri :).

Wow, what a weekend, Dogstar!! I'm happy to hear that you and Linda had such a great time at the Metallica show.:dancing:

Dogstar
07-13-2003, 07:45 PM
Thanks, Sheila! It RULED!

hotforscott
07-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Gosh, Dogstar, I bet it did Rock. What a blast. I wish I lived close to you guys, sounds like it's tons of fun.
We have to have a CreedFest in Memphis one year or something, then it would be close to me and Dan, and Creedgirl99 and hopefully some others.

Dogstar
07-13-2003, 07:52 PM
I wish we all lived closer! We would have such a blast. Memphis would be very cool for a CreedFest. :dancing:

Sheila63
07-13-2003, 08:25 PM
Your welcome, Dogstar.:)

I think having a CreedFest in Memphis would be a great idea!! I wish we all lived closer to each other too, it would be awesome to see each other more often.:dancing:

hotforscott
07-13-2003, 08:31 PM
I know, we could have lots of fun on Beale Street and we could all go to Graceland. It only takes me 2 hours to get to Memphis from here, plus Creedgirl99 is in Conway which is only 25 miles from me, and Dan is in Jackson, TN. I wonder who else it would be close for? It would be great if we could do it there after Vegas because it would make it possible for some CreedFeeders to go that would not normally make it.

:D

Dogstar
07-13-2003, 10:21 PM
I've been to Memphis once, but I didn't get to Graceland. I did hang out on Beale Street, though, and it was pretty cool!