Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
CD list [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : CD list

hotforscott
07-06-2003, 03:58 PM
Ok, here's the list of CD's I have to buy now that I have heard things on the board, so tell me what you think about them if there is one you have, etc. Just let me know if I should get them or not:

1. Revis
2. Big Dismal
3. Finger Eleven
4. Socialburn

Thanks in advance.

Sheila63
07-06-2003, 08:25 PM
I'd like to get a couple of cds too.

1. Revis
2. Live

I heard Live's song "Heaven" for the first time today and LOVED it! I think I remember Bec being a fan of theirs but if anyone else has any thoughts on their music, I'd love to hear them.:)

hotforscott
07-06-2003, 08:42 PM
The whold CD is good. I have liked them for awhile. Since Throwing Copper and every album is really good. Heaven is the best, isn't it? I bought the entire CD and it's great. It's called Birds of Prey.

Sheila63
07-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Great, thanks for the info, Carrie.:) I'll definitely look for the Birds of Prey cd. I love discovering great new music!

Dogstar
07-06-2003, 10:09 PM
Hey, Carrie. I love the Revis CD! I highly recommend it. There's a beautiful song called Seven. It's become my favorite. I don't have the others, but I think Steve likes Finger Eleven.

hotforscott
07-06-2003, 10:15 PM
Yes, he said they were great. I am gonna get them all. Thanks for the Revis info. after hearing all the talk about it, I am dying to hear, "Seven".

Thanks.

JenRN
07-06-2003, 10:18 PM
Definatley get REVIS is rocks!!!! I love it!

Big Dismal- it is ok, the first song is my favorite, then it gets a little too mellow and mundane for me.

LIVE- great Cd! I have had it since it came out!

hotforscott
07-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Great, thanks Jen. I am gonna get them all tomorrow. I need some new music to listen, too. I have had LIVE since it came out and it is great. I love Heaven.

Bridge of Clay
07-06-2003, 11:47 PM
ugh... I´m so late with my 2-buy list... hope everything changes now

1- 3 doors down - away from the sun
2- audioslave

PaulMcCoygirl
07-07-2003, 02:22 AM
The only one that I have is Socialburn and that CD is awesome! :) The others I would like to buy.

Here is my list:
1.Smile Empty Soul
2.Closure
3.South FM

benkenobi
07-07-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Ok, here's the list of CD's I have to buy now that I have heard things on the board, so tell me what you think about them if there is one you have, etc. Just let me know if I should get them or not:

1. Revis
2. Big Dismal
3. Finger Eleven
4. Socialburn

Thanks in advance.

That's a pretty good list. I don't think I would change a thing. I definately want to hear Revis, Big Dismal, and Socialburn. Haven't heard about the new Finger Eleven album. Is it supposed to be pretty good?

hotforscott
07-07-2003, 09:32 PM
Steve talks very highly of Finger Eleven. I have heard they are great.
I am going to pick all of those up on payday, which is Friday so I will let you know.
Has anyone heard anything by The Color Green. I heard they were great, too, but last I heard they were unsigned so I wasn't sure if they had an album out or what.

Thanks.

JenRN
07-07-2003, 09:37 PM
Actually I heard Stapp in an interview say about a year back he liked them a lot and was listening to them often! The Color Green that is!;)

hotforscott
07-07-2003, 10:15 PM
Well that's cool. That may be where I heard that they were unsigned, I cannot remember. I am gonna look into it a little more. I know Scott said once that the new Sevendust album was one that everyone should own and he was so right about that. :)

Sheila63
07-08-2003, 09:25 PM
I think Scott talked about The Color Green in the second issue of CreedINK, Carrie. I can't remember if they have a cd out or not.

hotforscott
07-08-2003, 10:49 PM
I remember hearing it or reading it somewhere. That may have been it.

PaulMcCoygirl
07-14-2003, 04:11 AM
I just bought Revis Cd this weekend and it ROCKS!! I can't stop listening to it! I alos bought Double Drive's CD and it's good as well.

RMadd
08-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott

1. Revis
2. Big Dismal
3. Finger Eleven
4. Socialburn

Thanks in advance.

I definitely reccomend Revis and Big Dismal. Revis, in particular, is amazing. Finger Eleven's newest album isn't quite as good as thier 2nd one.

JulieCitySlicker
08-04-2003, 04:12 PM
I have a lot of cds that I want;) But can't afford right now:(
1. Live's new cd
2. Nickleback
3. Phillipps, Craig, and Dean(christian group)
4. Revis,I've never heard of them but they sound like a good band from what I've heard from others;)

There are more but I can't think of them right now:rolleyes:

RMadd
08-04-2003, 10:48 PM
Nickelback, eh? Can't say I'm particularly fond of them. They sort of sound like Creed, but that's about all. They lyrics are far more trashy/unspiritual, and certainly not thought-provoking. They're music, too, is far less complex. I don't play bass (or guitar), but many of the songs seem as though they'd be easy to play (esp. bass).

WichitaCreed1
09-18-2003, 09:55 PM
I have a lot of burned CDs, but I want to get the actual CDs.

The last couple of weeks, I've bought:

1)Big Dismal - Believe
2)Adema - Adema (already had burned cd)
3)Sevendust - Animosity and Home (already had burned cds)

CDs I want:

1)Revis
2)New Fuel CD
3)New Sevendust CD
4)New Nickelback CD
and many more...

facelessman
09-19-2003, 10:58 PM
id like to get the new Staind album