Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott is still gorgeous! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott is still gorgeous!

Joanneaz
10-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Saw Creed Friday in San Diego....awesome! Yes Scotts face is bloated, definitely the drugs, as his body was looking very slim!!!
He was still gorgeous, and that smile just makes him light up. The concert was just awesome, Scott was on great form and was really enjoying himself, he is sooooo passionate about his singing. I took a none Creed fan with me and i think i converted them. xx

marlsy
10-28-2002, 12:04 PM
Yes he is still georgous, I thought it look cute! He had such a baby face with the chubby cheeks! His smile did light up his face soo much, during the song One at the LA concert he was smiling soooo big when the crowd took over singing! He looked so happy! I couldnt help smiling with him!:D

Joanneaz
10-28-2002, 12:55 PM
I smile every time i think of him, isn't that a wonderful feeling!

allison
10-28-2002, 03:44 PM
Me too and yes, it is! :wub:

JenRN
10-28-2002, 06:31 PM
Thinking of him makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. When I see him it brings any bad mood I am in and turns it totally around! Now how many people have that affect?:angel:

hayley
10-28-2002, 10:09 PM
oh yes, i defenitly get that....and when i think about a creed song, it's the same too.:D IT'S AWESOME!!!

luvscott4ever
10-28-2002, 11:57 PM
This is why HE is the background on my computer at work and at home...atleast this way...If I'm having a bad day at work, I look at Scott, looking at me (well, sort of..lol) and it always brings a smile to my face!! And I can always look at him, cuz I always have my background showing at work...so every other week or so, I change to yet another hot picture of him!!! Atleast I have plenty (over 200) of pictures of him to choose from!!! :D

Siana
10-29-2002, 05:53 AM
;)

marlsy
10-30-2002, 12:11 PM
ohhhh Luvscoot4ever, I would love to see your collection of those pictures!!!!!:pant: :wow:

Siana
10-31-2002, 10:12 AM
me too

Ruby
10-31-2002, 10:50 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by luvscott4ever
[B]This is why HE is the background on my computer at work and at home...atleast this way...If I'm having a bad day at work, I look at Scott, looking at me (well, sort of..lol) and it always brings a smile to my face!!

Scott is the background of my computer too! It brings a smile to my face but I think it kinda bothers my hubby. Oh well.

Siana
10-31-2002, 10:51 AM
lol :P

TeriB19
10-31-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Ruby
It brings a smile to my face but I think it kinda bothers my hubby. Oh well. My husband got over it Ruby. (Like he had a choice!;) )

Ruby
11-01-2002, 11:13 AM
Teri The other day I told hubby "I love you" and in a kidding way he said " oh no you don't" Keep in mind weve been together for27yrs ) I said " I wouldnt do what I do with you ( sex wise ) unless I loved the person. And he said Oh yea What about that Creed guy? LOL I said his name is Scott !!!

Dogstar
11-01-2002, 11:29 AM
LOL, Ruby. My sister had the same obsession with a pro hockey player, Ray Bourque (verrrrrry hot), and her ex used to tease her all the time about it when they would watch games, calling him her loverboy and heartthrob. She didn't disagree!:D

TeriB19
11-01-2002, 11:33 AM
My hubby and I do the same thing. He has always had the hots for Steffi Graf and I've always lusted after Eric Lindros (another hottie hockey player). We always kid each other about each other's object of desire. When Steffi shows up on my doorstep to have her way with my husband, I tell him I have no problem with that as long as she has brought along Eric to keep me company.
All in good fun.

JenRN
11-01-2002, 04:10 PM
HeHeHe Teri that's funny!!!!!:rolleyes:

luvscott4ever
11-01-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Ruby
Keep in mind weve been together for 27yrs )

I think that is SOOO GREAT!!! I'm always soo impressed when people have been married for over 10 years!! Nice to see some people know how to make a marriage work and stay together!! I'm a child of divorce and am divorced myself...But both parents re-married and have been married to my step-parents for almost 25 year and almost 27 years also and thankfully both sets of parents have been happy and stayed together..love both step-parents to death!! So CONGRATS again!! I love to see it!! :)

TeriB19
11-01-2002, 10:57 PM
Same here as far as divorced parents. Mine were both divorced before they married each other. Divorced when I was 7. Dad remarried and has been with my step-mom for 28 years. Mom married and divorced again but has been alone for years. I like my husband and don't see myself wanting to be divorced from him.

souldancer
11-03-2002, 02:32 AM
Big confirmation on the title of this thread - and let's add some exclamation points to that !!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo hoo - lucky there was that dynamic energy and the rail to hold me up and keep me from fainting! LIke you other wild women, I have some nice SS photos on the desktop, to bring a smile when days are down.

:)

TeriB19
11-03-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
LIke you other wild women, I have some nice SS photos on the desktop, to bring a smile when days are down.

:) So I go upstairs to put Amanda to bed last night, and when I came downstairs, my computer desktop had been changed to a wall of Scott. There is one picture of Scott where he's smiling with a yellow background (think it's from a VH1 interview, not sure) but my husband used that for a desktop. There are 100 copies of that picture on the desktop for me to admire. He never ceases to surprise me! It's one of my favorite pictures of Scott and now I can look at it all the time with hubby's blessing!

Dogstar
11-03-2002, 02:37 PM
What a guy! You tell him all the CreedFeeders think he totally ROCKS!!!!:cool:

souldancer
11-03-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
. He never ceases to surprise me! It's one of my favorite pictures of Scott and now I can look at it all the time with hubby's blessing! What a fortunate and happy woman you are, and that must make your husband a lucky man! BEAUTIFUL! :)

TeriB19
11-03-2002, 09:41 PM
Truer words were never spoken! He IS lucky!;)

JenRN
11-03-2002, 09:47 PM
Sounds like your pretty lucky too Teri!!! My husband does not understand the whole Creed thing, really ticks him off, esp after the amount of $$ I spent this summer! Oh well what can I say, Stapp just does things to me, can't help it!:rolleyes:

TeriB19
11-03-2002, 09:54 PM
I've spent a bundle on Creed this year myself, going to Indiana next weekend to see them again. Leaving him to be Mr. Mom while I'm away enjoying a much needed break. He's pretty understanding (especially considering the amount of money we've spent to see HIS favorite band, The Who, before John Entwistle's death). It's a good give & take.