Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I need some help!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!!!

GeeK_2004
06-24-2003, 04:10 PM
Ok...

This young guy came to my house the other day to mow the yard. And last night he had talked to my dad ( on the hand radio thing...) sayin that he wanted to go out wit me. so....My dad just got home about 10 mins. ago wit some grocery's...when he was walkin towards me, He had asked me if someone had called me. I said no. And followed by a simple Why. Dad said that the guy who mowed the grass was supose to call you today and ask you out. I said ooh. Well I went outside to his truck to get some grocery's to bring in....As i was puting the stuff away I ask my dad that he didnt care if that guy called. He said I dont care....

Now WHEN/IF a guy calls me, my dad gets mad...really mad!!!

BUT the bad thing is....I am going out wit james !!!!

And my parents dont know about james...(welll since they dont let me date...what they dont know cant hurt them, right??!!)And my dad says that "I know your gonna say no to him"....

Now...If i wasnt going out wit james...I WOULD say yes...but this guy hasnt called yet soo....

I might just say that no I will not go out wit you, but can/we make it a friends thing??

I dont know what do ...!!! I cant call james cuz his phone # is long distance for me TO call him...And same thing for james to call me. I would have james just call me....but my parents dont KNOW james. And I dont know if my parents are ok wit the fact that i`m talkin and dating a guy that they dont even know....

so....if ya have any advice or anything that can help me...replay it here please....

GeeK_2004
06-24-2003, 04:12 PM
BTW....the guy who mowed my grass...his name is Charles!!! same name as my dad!!

GoodGodGirl23
06-25-2003, 12:53 AM
:confused: Advice???:dunno: Geek, Send one of the dudes out here to me.. der.. Advice...hehehe!!!:) :P

Dogstar
06-25-2003, 01:16 AM
Whatever you do, make sure you're out of the relationship with James if you want to date Charles. Two-timing is never advisable. I guess it depends on whether you're interested in Charles or not and how much you like James. If you're thinking about it, not sure what that says about your relationship with James. If you were content, you probably wouldn't give Charles another thought.

Just my 2 cents :D.

The Lithium
06-25-2003, 07:06 AM
I can help you with Creed stuff, but not with "read this long, long text I've write down here 'cause I need help" stuff, 'cause I don't have the energy to it!:D

GeeK_2004
06-25-2003, 11:03 AM
well....I could go out wit charles anywayz....

My dad said that he is really dumb...

And my mom is saying the same thing BUT my mom met him ONE time...and she's saying the he is dumb ?!?!?!

Bridge of Clay
06-25-2003, 11:34 AM
now if you jump off a bridge, it would solve your dilemmas...

or you can set a fight between them and you stay with the winner... yeah! the old and romantic way! awwwww ...

GoodGodGirl23
06-25-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
now if you jump off a bridge, it would solve your dilemmas...

or you can set a fight between them and you stay with the winner... yeah! the old and romantic way! awwwww ...

You mean a old fashioned duel??? LOL!!!:D

Oh yeah, that would be the two of em fightin for her ass.. ummmm...:P