Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I want more! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I want more!

Xterminator27
10-27-2002, 03:15 PM
WHEN is creed gona put out their next CD?? i SO badly want it! I bet when they do its gona kick so much ass. Also did u know that they origanaly had 13 songs for weathered, but the other 2 turned into B-sides, i wonder when theyll come out?

Dogstar
10-27-2002, 03:51 PM
It's just been about a year since Weathered and their tour has taken up much of their time, not to mention Scott's accident and illness. I think they will need a big break after the tour ends, so if it takes them two or three years for another album, I'll wait. I'd rather have them put out a good record than rush to get something out there for the sake of getting something out there. In between, they could put out a live CD or DVD, which could hold us over.

faceless kiwi
10-27-2002, 03:54 PM
They wont be releasing a new album soon, nor do i expect them to.
All i want is a b-sides album or that dvd they will be releasing next year.

hayley
10-27-2002, 05:08 PM
yeah same...but X, we can't rush these guyz....the longer we wait, the better it will be.:P

Read JDM
10-27-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
All i want is a b-sides album or that dvd they will be releasing next year.

An entire album of b-sides would be spectacular but I'm wondering if it's even possible. Most bands -- and please, correct me if you have any examples that contrast my opinion here -- but most bands seem to save a b-side album for much later in their career, especially for box sets and such. I'd love to have an official Creed b-side album as opposed to the makeshift one with the Maxell logo and my own handwriting with a Sharpie marker on it, but do they have enough songs to do this? I just don't want to get my hopes up, that's all.

faceless kiwi
10-27-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Read JDM
but do they have enough songs to do this? I just don't want to get my hopes up, that's all.

No definately dont get ya hopes up too much, coz i dont know whether it is gonna happen.
But i think they would have enough songs for a b-side album.
There were a lot of songs that werent put on mop that no one has heard before. But whether the songs were ever finished i dont know.

marlsy
10-28-2002, 12:11 PM
I so hope it's not three yrs for the next album! I don't want to rush them at all, but, I might die from withdrawls!! I might be able to hang for two yrs. PLEASE not three

CollectiveSoul
10-28-2002, 06:27 PM
future of creed. form waht I know:

2001-august 2003: Weathered Tour
2003-summer 2004: long break(marks wedding)
2004-2005: New album begin made
2005: new album coming out

JenRN
10-28-2002, 06:42 PM
OMG!!!! 2005 I would go crazy!!! I really agree they need a long deserved break, they put sooo much into their shows!!! I was hoping maybe sometime in 2004, reality tells me that, but hope prefers 2003. It would be great for them to release a live CD to just keep us content!!!

Siana
10-29-2002, 06:04 AM
yeah!

kimbereid
10-29-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Read JDM
An entire album of b-sides would be spectacular but I'm wondering if it's even possible. Most bands -- and please, correct me if you have any examples that contrast my opinion here -- but most bands seem to save a b-side album for much later in their career, especially for box sets and such. I'd love to have an official Creed b-side album as opposed to the makeshift one with the Maxell logo and my own handwriting with a Sharpie marker on it, but do they have enough songs to do this? I just don't want to get my hopes up, that's all.

Alternative (2001-12-18)
NEW YORK (Top 40 Charts) - Creed is still riding high on its chart-topping success with Weathered, but singer Scott Stapp is already looking two steps ahead.
"I think that in our minds right now, and this could definitely change, we're thinking about putting out a B-sides album after we're done touring this record, which will contain a lot of B-sides that people already know, but also probably 10 or 12 other songs that our fans have never heard before," Stapp tells to us.

However, Creed fans shouldn't get too excited. Weathered is sure to have some long legs that will keep the band on the road for the next year, at least. According to a spokesperson for the band, a B-sides album will not be seeing the light of day anytime soon

hayley
10-29-2002, 10:07 PM
thanks for that..i think.

Siana
10-31-2002, 11:00 AM
:P

Xterminator27
11-19-2002, 09:37 PM
But i wanna *new* creed cd NOOOOOOOOOOOOW :crying: :crying:

Xterminator27
11-20-2002, 10:37 PM
Whaa:crying: :crying:

DangerousDan85
11-21-2002, 12:21 AM
I want a DVD with all their videos an backstage stuff that would be sweet.