Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
weather.. no.... whether... no....stupid climate!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : weather.. no.... whether... no....stupid climate!!

Mulletman
06-10-2003, 02:58 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWEEEEEEEEEEE

we got ternaders today!!

momma cant wait to see our new nieburs...

...come on zeek!

JulieCitySlicker
06-10-2003, 03:00 PM
That sucks Mullet:( We got a pretty nasty storm here this morning but no tornados:) We got more storms coming later today though and they are sipposed to be severe:rolleyes:

Mulletman
06-10-2003, 03:01 PM
second time we get tornados this summer...ugh... last time they took out the power to the whole campus. power went off a few minutes ago and stayed off for some time in this building. we got our power back but i wonder if there are still more buildings without power.

JulieCitySlicker
06-10-2003, 03:05 PM
The last time we had bad storms in our area there were almost 400 tornados in the matter of a week:eek: We didn't get any here in St Louis but there was some pretty bad damage north and south of us. In some places the damage was so bad that they didn't even let people in to try to salvage their belongings cus it just wasn't safe.

Dogstar
06-10-2003, 04:43 PM
This year has just been nuts for weather all around the country. I mean, it's freaken June and I still have not taken the flannel sheets off my bed!!!! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, I want summer to start and the rain to friggin stop already. It's supposed to be crappy now for the rest of the week. :mad:

Bridge of Clay
06-10-2003, 05:25 PM
summer all year long :suave:

well, at least 10 months of non-freezing weather...

Higher_Desire
06-10-2003, 07:38 PM
And here I've never seen a tornado. Lotsa floods though. I hope you don't live in a trailer park! :lol: (no offence to anyone who does :) )

H-D

Sheila63
06-10-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
This year has just been nuts for weather all around the country. I mean, it's freaken June and I still have not taken the flannel sheets off my bed!!!! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, I want summer to start and the rain to friggin stop already. It's supposed to be crappy now for the rest of the week. :mad:

I know what you mean, Dogstar. We've had the same weather here in CT. It was absolutely beautiful today but guess what's back tomorrow.....clouds and rain!:mad: It doesn't seem like we can have more than a day or two of nice weather around here.

Stay safe from those tornados, Mullet.

Dogstar
06-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Yeah! :mad: We need another week in sunny FLA :D.

TeriB19
06-10-2003, 08:51 PM
I actually have a pretty decent sunburn from all the beautiful sun we had today. I needed to soak as much of it up as I could since the weather gods will be pissing on us for the rest of the week. What really sucks is we're going to our company picnic tomorrow on the boardwalk and it's supposed to rain. GRRRRRRRRRRR:grr::madder:

Sheila63
06-10-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Yeah! :mad: We need another week in sunny FLA :D.

I think you're right!!:D :dancing:

I hope your company picnic isn't totally rained out, Teri.:mad: :(

TeriB19
06-10-2003, 08:59 PM
Thanks Sheila, me too. Supposed to be scattered so maybe we can walk between the raindrops:D:D:banana:

goddess_bb
06-10-2003, 09:08 PM
We are suppose to be in a drought...hahahahaha:rolleyes: that was before the spring storm that dumped around 6 feet of snow on us and it has rained nearly everyday since..so that is like 3 months straight...after being scared that we were not going to have water all summer all this moisture is actually a relief, so I try not to complain and plus there's always making love in the rain...;)

Xterminator27
06-10-2003, 09:40 PM
ive never seen/heard of a tornado where i lievd in my life.

there was one like 20 years ago but yhea

JenRN
06-10-2003, 09:42 PM
It has just been REALLY wet here in Virginia. It has been cooler than normal which I don't mind seeing I HATE hot humid weather! I myself love a good storm I have been through a twister before scared the shit out of me too. I used to ride my bike to Lake Erie right before a storm and watch the storm come across the lake from Canada (when i lived in PA) I loved it, but it used to drive my mother CRAZY!!!!

Mulletman
06-10-2003, 10:36 PM
i dont mind the weather... its better than this God forsaken heat. what bothers me is that once the power goes it hets hot.. and when yer in a clas with ~400 students, its gets hot rather quickly. every building has back up batteries, but they only work for the lights and alarms.

there are only three building that have thier own back up generators; school of Science, school of Technology and the health care center. since the school won the big for Home Land Security (makes ya feel safe, dont it? ;)) they installed seperate generators for the underground labs.

DangerousDan85
06-10-2003, 11:01 PM
I've spent the past few days doing yard work and got the worst farmer's tan/sun burn of my life, I take off my shirt and I still can see the outline of my wifebeater. Plus being allergic to grass doesn't help matters much.