Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
BCR My Own Prison on eBay [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : BCR My Own Prison on eBay

mysacrifice411
06-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Hey, today I was surfing eBay, looking for Creed singles and a BCR MOP, and I found one! It was fairly new, and there was like two days left for bidding. But the price was $182!!! :( Two hundred bucks for a CD? I don't know about that....

I was just gonna conduct a little poll, to see if I'm crazy for not bidding or if somebody else is crazy for agreeing to pay that much.

marlsy
06-09-2003, 05:43 PM
no way would I pay anything even close to that!!! Sorry but I have other priorities!!! If I had money to burn then hell yes I would!!

BTW..... Welcome to Creedfeed!!! :newbie: :D

Higher_Desire
06-09-2003, 05:52 PM
I would but I'd have to think hard about it. I bid on one when it was $100, and wasn't going to go too high, and quit at about $130. I lost and it went up to over $170. Too much for me right now. :crying:

Also, If anyone in here has one they want to sell (an original in good condition, not a burn) I will pay up to $200 in a few months when I have more money! :D

H-D

Dogstar
06-09-2003, 06:12 PM
LOL, well, I must be crazy :D. I bought a copy from eBay last summer and paid, um, quite a bit :D...(more than $200). I guess it's all about how much you want it and whether you can swing it. I asked myself those questions and decided that I did want it. It's still in the shrinkwrap, though...Haven't had the gumption to open it yet. I should try to get hold of a burned copy :D.

Bridge of Clay
06-09-2003, 11:20 PM
hmm... If I had the money enough to spend on this, I would, for sure...

but since I donīt have it... I wouldnīt! lol!

joelharrison
06-10-2003, 12:48 AM
back in the day.... when creed was cool, those used to go for AROUND $650.00 doesnt that rock that they cost less now?

joel

JulieCitySlicker
06-10-2003, 02:57 PM
Not me:embarass: I'm to poor:rolleyes: :D

Luv4Creed
06-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Only if i won the lottery would i pay that much for a cd. I wonder what that bidder was thinking? :eek: