Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I got bad news [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I got bad news

JulieCitySlicker
06-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Teresa (my sister in laws Mom) I guess the doctors say that the cancer will eventually kill her:( They said that the cancer in her liver is treatable but she still has it in her lungs, and her bones, and now they found a spot in her neck that is cancerous:crying: They say that she will die from it:crying: It may be in 6 months or she could still have several years, they are not for sure.

JenRN
06-06-2003, 07:31 PM
Sorry to hear about Teresa Julie:( I know after the last year how terrible cancer can be, I hope she does not suffer with it!

JulieCitySlicker
06-06-2003, 07:33 PM
Thanks Jen:angel: Me 2:(

Dogstar
06-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Oh, Julie, I'm so sorry to hear that. Please know that you all will be in my thoughts and prayers during what will be a tough time.
:angel: :hugs:

Sheila63
06-06-2003, 08:11 PM
Julie, I'm so sorry to hear that news about Teresa.:( Both of you will be in my prayers. :hugs: :hugs:

marlsy
06-06-2003, 08:30 PM
aaawwwwww Julie, i'm so sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.....

JulieCitySlicker
06-06-2003, 08:55 PM
Thanks everyone:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: You guys are great friends:angel:

Higher_Desire
06-06-2003, 09:38 PM
That sucks Jules. Just out of curiosity, was she a smoker? It's still bad news though.

Group hug! :hugs:

H-D

JulieCitySlicker
06-06-2003, 09:41 PM
I know she didn't smoke ciggarettes but she smoked weed occasionally:(

Scutley
06-06-2003, 10:28 PM
sorry to hear that julie

goddess_bb
06-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Ohhh Julie Doll, I'm sorry it is sooo sad I lost my favorite grandma to cancer it is really hard..you are in my thoughts and prayers...

JulieCitySlicker
06-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Thank you so much goddess:angel:/ Scutley:P

whitebird
06-06-2003, 11:38 PM
Hi Julie, I must be very hard for a person to hear how their life will end, knowing they must now wait. I hope that everyone gives her lots of support and love. Sometimes when people are in pain, or ill for a long time, people and friends back away because they can't watch. It either hurts too much, or the longer it drags out, the less they care. Don't let that happen to her. Even if it hurts, stay there for her until she reaches the end of her life.

Bridge of Clay
06-06-2003, 11:42 PM
oh, that sucks... :(

cancer is the worst disease ever.

JulieCitySlicker
06-07-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by whitebird
Hi Julie, I must be very hard for a person to hear how their life will end, knowing they must now wait.  I hope that everyone gives her lots of support and love.  Sometimes when people are in pain, or ill for a long time, people and friends back away because they can't watch. It either hurts too much, or the longer it drags out, the less they care.  Don't let that happen to her.  Even if it hurts, stay there for her until she reaches the end of her life. Ya. I know whitebird:( I just hope they don't blamr God and get all bitter about all of this:( I just hope that however long she has that it is spent with the people she loves:angel: I'm so glad that she is here now and got to see the birth of her first grandchild( my niece Olivia) and she got to see her first daughter get married. You know just think of the good times and not totally focus on the cancer, because worrying and being sad about it will not be good for her cuz it may cause the cancer to spread faster:(

Higher_Desire
06-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
I know she didn't smoke ciggarettes but she smoked weed occasionally:(

That's too bad. They warn you about stuff like that and the health hazzards they cause. Like, there's no billboards or advertisements saying "Hey you're gonna be in a car crash!" to warn you, but they do warn you about drugs.

I'm not saying that the news doesn't suck and she had it coming, I really do feel bad for you, and all family and friends involved, but it really is a shame how drugs tear people apart and wreck lives. Not only the life of the drugee is jepordized, but also the lives of everyone they know. I know there's nothing I can do to help you through this, but my thought's and prayers are with all of you.

H-D

JulieCitySlicker
06-07-2003, 01:16 AM
Thanks Colin:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hayley
06-07-2003, 01:23 AM
Gosh, Julie, how hard it would be to recieve terrible terrible news like that, I'm so sorry. She is in my prayers.

TeriB19
06-07-2003, 09:57 AM
Keeping you all in my prayers Julie! Stay strong.

JulieCitySlicker
06-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Thanks Hayley and Teri:)

HigherGirl
06-07-2003, 05:14 PM
Julie, I am so sorry to hear that terrible news..
My prayers are with you..Be strong..
you have all of us here if you need to talk more..:(

Tremontichik006
06-07-2003, 05:38 PM
Hey Julie, Sorry to hear about that. I know what its like to have someone in the family with cancer my grandma had it for many years and died at christmas time. I know its really hard but my best advice is to spend time with her and keep on praying. ill be sure to pray for you:hugs:

Kim V.
06-07-2003, 11:04 PM
So sorry to hear that Julie. Teresa and you are in my prayers. Sending hugs your way:hugs: :hugs:

GoodGodGirl23
06-07-2003, 11:27 PM
I sry Julie, you my friend.. Here put these in some water *K?*:flowers:

SCOTTSMYMAN
06-08-2003, 07:54 PM
Julie just found this and I haven't been on in awhile. I was wondering how things were going. I'm soo sorry to hear that. I hope that her family can be a support for her in her fight. I will keep you in my prayers. You supported me through my little crisis and I will support you now. Just keep us posted and if you need anything let me know!! :angel:

JulieCitySlicker
06-09-2003, 12:42 AM
Thanks Everuone for your prayers and support in this situation:) I am not losing faith, I know that God can still heal her from this:angel:

hayley
06-09-2003, 04:40 AM
That's okay, we love you Julie, and want you to remember that we are always here for you :hugs:

How is she doing?