Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Question of the Day!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Question of the Day!!

Higher_Desire
06-05-2003, 06:32 PM
:help: This is something I've been wondering about for a while, so I'd thought I'd post it. Today's question is...

How many farewell and reunion tours has KISS had?

My guess is 8...

Also, if you could post any dates or years of the tours, that may be helpful in this cunundrum. :nut: I'm wondering becuase I may get to see KISS and Aerosmith in concert this summer in New York. :D That would kick so much ASS!

I know one of the first reunion shows they've had that I know of was in the summer of 1996.

H-D

Said Eyes
06-05-2003, 11:39 PM
It's hardly a conundrum. They keep coming back because people want to see them again and they can make a lot more money out of it. I don't see the problem.

Bridge of Clay
06-06-2003, 12:32 AM
yep. Kiss is just like Michael Jordan... all about the tongue and farewells...

Higher_Desire
06-06-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Said Eyes
It's hardly a conundrum. They keep coming back because people want to see them again and they can make a lot more money out of it. I don't see the problem.

Did I say there was a problem with something? I know they can keep making money off it, and I'm a big KISS fan, but why don't they just break from touring instead of having farewells and reunions. It's getting kinda old.

H-D

Steve
06-06-2003, 01:11 AM
The real question is...

How many times has CHER had a FAREWELL TOUR?

Lechium
06-06-2003, 02:18 AM
"farewell tour" is as meaningless as "free gift"

Steve
06-06-2003, 02:53 AM
hehe

Higher_Desire
06-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Steve
The real question is...

How many times has CHER had a FAREWELL TOUR?

Good question. I'm really not a Cher fan though.

Originally posted by Lechium
<b>"farewell tour" is as meaningless as "free gift"</b>

So true. Like this time I entered to win a PT Cruiser and I ended up winning a FREE home security system for only $89 a month plus instillation. Or, like I keep telling my dad... "If you just save the amount of postage and the amount it costs to buy things to keep yourself in the Publishers Clearing House dealy, you'd have those millions by now!"
:thumbsup:

H-D