Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Web Site Problems (parody) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Web Site Problems (parody)

Mulletman
06-05-2003, 03:26 PM
Well the other day was watching Comedy Central and trying to log on here during the whole downtime... so i came up with this, this is kinda poking fun at those who are barely learning about technology. here goes....

So like many of you all here, I come and post whenever i can, give my two cents and alot of bullshit. But recentlytly this website has experienced alot of downtime. like everyone i would wait a couple hours and try again. So one day i got this error taht ive never gotten before... it was the strangest thing ever.

so i contacted a friend and told him "hey, im having some trouble getting into creedfeed.com, i get this wierd error message." He responded with "If you are having trouble with creedfeed.com you shouldnt be talking to me." "no?" "no, you should consult *picks up microphone* <b> THE WEB MASTER... ASTER... ASTER... ASTER... ASTER"</b> </end echo effect> so i was like ok...

So i contacted Spiderman and i told him "hey spidey, im having trouble with creedfeed.com, i keep getting this weird error." and he responded with "wwmmphhh wmmmphhwwwwmmphhhh" CAUSE HES A FUCKING IDIOT AND HE FORGET TO CUT A MOUTH PIECE....

well this is the best Arj Barker rip-off i could do at the moment, im hoping alot of you got this...

TeriB19
06-05-2003, 03:34 PM
LMFAO Mullet!!! wwmmphhhh wmmphhh :censored::roll:

Bridge of Clay
06-05-2003, 03:57 PM
hehehehe smart ass!

:lol:

JulieCitySlicker
06-05-2003, 04:31 PM
LMAO!:)

GeeK_2004
06-05-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>Well the other day was watching Comedy Central and trying to log on here during the whole downtime... so i came up with this, &nbsp;this is kinda poking fun at those who are barely learning about technology. here goes....

So like many of you all here, I come and post whenever i can, give my two cents and alot of bullshit. But recentlytly this website has experienced alot of downtime. like everyone i would wait a couple hours and try again. So one day i got this error taht ive never gotten before... it was the strangest thing ever. &nbsp;

so i contacted a friend and told him "hey, im having some trouble getting into creedfeed.com, i get this wierd error message." He responded with "If you are having trouble with creedfeed.com you shouldnt be talking to me." "no?" "no, you should consult *picks up microphone* THE WEB MASTER... ASTER... ASTER... ASTER... ASTER"</b> </end echo effect> so i was like ok...

So i contacted Spiderman and i told him "hey spidey, im having trouble with creedfeed.com, i keep getting this weird error." and he responded with "wwmmphhh wmmmphhwwwwmmphhhh" CAUSE HES A FUCKING IDIOT AND HE FORGET TO CUT A MOUTH PIECE....

well this is the best Arj Barker rip-off i could do at the moment, im hoping alot of you got this...

LOL

creedfan47a
06-05-2003, 10:11 PM
I have NOOOOOO idea....... ;)

goddess_bb
06-05-2003, 11:37 PM
Mullet your a fucking animal but I love ya!!

Mulletman
06-06-2003, 12:47 PM
aminal?

goddess_bb
06-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Yes an Animal...I could call you a...?? Would that make it better??

jimmy2sacs
06-06-2003, 05:08 PM
yes i've seen that before...

Mulletman
06-06-2003, 07:52 PM
yea.. Arj Barker is cool

Scutley
06-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>Well the other day was watching Comedy Central and trying to log on here during the whole downtime... so i came up with this, &nbsp;this is kinda poking fun at those who are barely learning about technology. here goes....

So like many of you all here, I come and post whenever i can, give my two cents and alot of bullshit. But recentlytly this website has experienced alot of downtime. like everyone i would wait a couple hours and try again. So one day i got this error taht ive never gotten before... it was the strangest thing ever. &nbsp;

so i contacted a friend and told him "hey, im having some trouble getting into creedfeed.com, i get this wierd error message." He responded with "If you are having trouble with creedfeed.com you shouldnt be talking to me." "no?" "no, you should consult *picks up microphone* THE WEB MASTER... ASTER... ASTER... ASTER... ASTER"</b> </end echo effect> so i was like ok...

haha funny

Steve
06-06-2003, 08:04 PM
You know who's cooler than Arj Barker? Stephen Lynch!!! He's the funniest comic I've ever seen!

www.stephenlynch.com (http://www.stephenlynch.com)

Mulletman
06-07-2003, 12:19 AM
Stephen lynh is cool but i like Gabriel Iglesias and Lewis Black better

Steve
06-07-2003, 12:22 AM
Lewis Black is funny. He was on tonight...

"If it wasn't for the horse, I wouldn't have spend that year in college."

Mulletman
06-07-2003, 12:52 AM
LOL i love that one!!!!

"You've got N'Sync, Brittney Spears and Aerosmith... You've got trifecta from hell!"

"I have seen the end of the universe, and it is here in the United States. Oddly enough it is in Houston, Texas."

LOL i told you Houston rules!!! and i even know where that place is!

jimmy2sacs
06-08-2003, 12:06 AM
i agree with steve, Lynch is way funnier. i taped his show on comedy central bbut i lost it or it got taped over.

hayley
06-08-2003, 04:07 AM
I don't even know who you guys are talking about...damn New Zealand television :rolleyes:

creedfan47a
06-11-2003, 12:57 AM
Has anyone heard of Jimeoin?? He's Irish but Australian. Very very funny guy. :lol: