Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Saliva [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Saliva

Read JDM
10-24-2002, 11:17 PM
Yet another band I think is popular around these parts has a new CD coming out in November -- Saliva. Their new single is "Always." It's pretty good. You can definitely tell Josey Scott (the lead singer) hung out with Chad Kroeger a lot between the debut album and this one, based on this song. Check it out. It's good.

Weathered
10-25-2002, 07:24 AM
their okay...never really heard much by them

Lady Valkyrie
10-25-2002, 08:58 AM
I totally love Saliva! Josey is Hot... I love Nickleback even more! Chad is even hotter. :)

Read JDM
10-25-2002, 09:52 AM
Okay, well, since I'm a guy and I'm attracted to neither of them, I'll just stick to saying that the music is good. Saliva's last album is called Every Six Seconds. If you want to download some stuff off that album, I'd recommend the following:

1. Your Disease
2. Musta Been Wrong
3. Superstar
4. Click Click Boom
5. Hollywood

And from their new album, I've only heard the single, "Always," but it's a really good song. You can listen to it in its entirety at Saliva.com right now.

Mulletman
10-25-2002, 01:20 PM
yea they rock, but i kinda like them acoustic better. i dunno why but they just sound better acoustic. guess its just me.

PaulMcCoygirl
10-28-2002, 01:48 AM
Saliva is awesome! Can't wait for that cd and I totally love the song! :bounce:

Read JDM
10-28-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Mulletman
i kinda like them acoustic better.

Very interesting. I don't think of them as an acoustic band at all, but I actually haven't heard anything acoustic by them so that's probably why. Is there a lot of their acoustic stuff on Kazaa? I'd definitely check it out. I really dig their stuff.

Mulletman
10-28-2002, 09:59 PM
theres an acoustic radio station on AOL and every now and then they play an acoustic saliva song, usually your disease or click click boom