Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
STAPP on Acess Hollywood TONIGHT!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : STAPP on Acess Hollywood TONIGHT!!

creedman
10-24-2002, 02:27 PM
He will be being interviewed tonight! I saw a picture of him from the show and he looked pretty rough. SWOLLEN FACE from the medication and very short hair. He looked kinda funny!

allison
10-24-2002, 03:42 PM
OMG you're right! Will have to set the VCR. It's on at 7:30 where I live. Where did you see the picture?

souldancer
10-24-2002, 03:56 PM
Thanks for posting this..here is the link - at the bottom you can find out your local viewing times..

http://accesshollywood.msn.com/

marlsy
10-24-2002, 04:11 PM
Here is the addy for the stills from access hollywood, that was how he looked at the LA concert, I dont care, he is still georgous! http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842frm...cID=17792.topic (http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842frm1.showMessage?topicID=17792.topic)

Unforgiven Fan
10-24-2002, 04:35 PM
woh.....maybe stapp needs to get new medication becuase that does not help him when over female fans looking like that...

Lady Valkyrie
10-24-2002, 04:56 PM
He's still hot! :D

allison
10-24-2002, 05:09 PM
You're right, he does not look his best, but it does prove one thing: to all those bashers out there who do nothing but talk about how vain Scott is, this proves them wrong b/c if he was vain he would obviously never have agreed to do a TV interview with a swollen face. Obviously he cares more about the fans than his appearance. And at least it's only temporary. I still think he's hot! :wub:

Unforgiven Fan
10-24-2002, 05:49 PM
true oh so true...

Dogstar
10-24-2002, 07:47 PM
He also might have done it to shut up all the a**hole DJs who kept making fun of him and questioning whether he really was sick. Good for him, if he did. Not that he needed to prove anything, but sometimes all that crap gets old.

CollectiveSoul
10-24-2002, 08:24 PM
I hope that is a swollen face and not bulit up pounds. i couldnt handle a fat Stapp

Dogstar
10-24-2002, 08:39 PM
To be honest, his looks are a bonus. He could be the ugliest thing on the planet, but he would still get me with that oh-so-beautiful voice.

Pittock
10-24-2002, 09:03 PM
He's still hot. I liked the way he looked in Fargo though. And yes, if he's on prednisone to heal faster it will swell you up quickly. Poor thing! I hadn't heard the drug rumours though. Was it MTV that made up that story?

Dogstar
10-24-2002, 09:22 PM
Didn't get to see the show. What drug rumors?

Creeds#1
10-24-2002, 09:56 PM
AHH- he looks so bad. Sorry guys but he does look bad. He is not on drugs BTW:

Read JDM
10-24-2002, 10:24 PM
Now that is a haircut.

From another guy's perspective, I think he looks much cooler now. Although he looks sick still. And fat. No, he doesn't look fat. But he does look sick. And cool. Yeah.

TeriB19
10-24-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
To be honest, his looks are a bonus. He could be the ugliest thing on the planet, but he would still get me with that oh-so-beautiful voice. That is so true. I fell in love with him and his voice sight unseen.

souldancer
10-25-2002, 12:07 AM
:angel: voice! (and WHAT a bonus!)

allison
10-25-2002, 11:11 AM
Saw the AH bit - I had never heard overdose or rehab rumors, had anyone else? I do wish they would have discussed the fact that the medications for his illness was the reason for the puffy face...Oh well, as I said before, he is still hot as hell! The hair is SO MOP!

marlsy
10-25-2002, 11:22 AM
To me it looks like he gained a few pounds. With him being sick i'm sure he had to lay around alot. I do not care what he looks like though, I agree with his looks are a bonus, I love Creed for their music! Scott and Mark being Hot is a total bonus!!! At the LA concert I thought his chubby checks were soooo cute! He had a total baby face, and I LOVE the hair cut! :D

Mulletman
10-25-2002, 02:27 PM
i got that email too late. by the time it hit my mail box access hollywood was allready over.

JenRN
10-25-2002, 02:42 PM
Everyone should cut Scott some flack!! He has been through hell. He still looks great even though the Prednisone has gotten the best of him. And like you guys said his looks are a bonus, it is that awesome voice that draws you in!!!!:wub: I have seen them 4 times this year 3 times in the pit and he puts his entire heart and soul into his performances, no wonder his voice is strained!!!

believe
10-25-2002, 05:07 PM
i missed the one yesterday, but the email says: "interview is also scheduled to air on the show's Weekend Wrapup show this weekend. Check your local listings for details!"

anbody know when it will re-air?

Ruby
10-25-2002, 07:32 PM
Boo Hoo I missed it too. The same thing happened last time he toured and got sick. His face got bloated and everyone said he gained weight. It sure isnt good for him to be taking too many steroids. I hope there is something he can do to keep his throat in better condition. Some singers dont even talk the day b4 a show. I have a feeling rock stars dont get into taking care of their voices like that but maybe they should if it causes so many cancellations.
I fell in love with the voice and music first. I didnt know which one was Scott when I got MYOP but I thought - its gotta be that gorgeous one. Not that Flip isnt cute and Mark incredibly handsome but in that photo Scott was the cutest!

TeriB19
10-25-2002, 08:51 PM
According to my TV Guide listing, Access Hollywood is on Saturday night 7 p.m. est on NBC. Whether that's the weekend wrapup or not, I don't know but I'm taping it regardless.

marlsy
10-26-2002, 11:14 AM
Access Hollywood did say he hired a voice coach, that will help him alot! I'm so already looking forward to the next tour already!! LOL So I hope they get to writing when this one is over in December.:band:

thecandylady
10-26-2002, 04:40 PM
No matter what he wears, or how he feels, he looks GREAT!!!!!!! I wonder if he needs a nurse? LOL

Mulletman
10-26-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
According to my TV Guide listing, Access Hollywood is on Saturday night 7 p.m. est on NBC. Whether that's the weekend wrapup or not, I don't know but I'm taping it regardless.

yea ill watch it