Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
To You [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : To You

Wylde-Tremonti
06-03-2003, 03:38 PM
This is a song i wrote about a girl... It's sorta about my unwillingness to throw myself out there and just tell her how i feel...

Verse 1: I didnt get to see you today,
If i had i wouldn't kno what to say,
is this how I'm going to live my life today?
Not ever knowing just what to say...
To You, To you

Verse 2: I didnt get to see those Lips today,
If i had i wouldnt kno what to say.
Is this how im going to live my life today?
Always having to fun away....
From You, For you

Verse 3: I didn't get to talk to you today,
if I had i wouldnt kno what to say,
Is this i'm Going to live my life today?
Always scared of what i want to say...
To You, To You

Bridge: To You,
it's For You,
i want to
Cuz It's You

then Verse 1 again...

JulieCitySlicker
06-03-2003, 04:46 PM
I like it Matt:P

goddess_bb
06-04-2003, 12:43 PM
Nice, Matt. What is it about her that makes her so special to you? I know you are incrediably shy but I wish for you that you could ask her...seems sad that she is not yours..

Wylde-Tremonti
06-04-2003, 02:18 PM
i dunno goddess...she's like only the 2nd girl ive ever asked out...and i havent' heard from her since....so i dont even kno what her reply is...tho im assuming it's no...

Tremontichik006
06-04-2003, 05:21 PM
wow. thats amazing. good job matt

goddess_bb
06-04-2003, 07:21 PM
ahhh..sweetie, I'm sorry...if she does not see you for the special person you are..she is losing out...cause you are a sweet, senitive guy...

PaulMcCoygirl
06-29-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
i dunno goddess...she's like only the 2nd girl ive ever asked out...and i havent' heard from her since....so i dont even kno what her reply is...tho im assuming it's no...

How do you know? She may even like you back but she is alos to shy to tell you. I say go for it and ask her how she feels about you. If she says no it's her loss not yours.:suave: It's like goddess said, if she doesn't see you for the sweet person you are, then something is wrong with her. Good luck!:)