Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
hey guys and gals [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : hey guys and gals

PaulMcCoygirl
05-23-2003, 10:31 PM
Just wanted say hi. How has everyone been? A lot has happened since the last time I posted. I finally received my new car. It's a silver '98 CR-V. All it needs now is a cd player in it and I'm ready to go! My parents got a new car also, a 2002 royal blue explorer, but this one does have cd player in it. :) On May 16, I went to the Good Charlotte and New Found GLory concert which was AWESOME!!:dancing: Ended up loosing my voice for a couple of days but it was well worth it. Now I have to study for my finals that are this week so I probably won't be able to post again until Friday. I just thought I would drop in and say hi so no one would think I was dead or something. :P Talk to y'all later.....

~alisha~

my new e-mail addy if anyone wants to know is:

benji_gcriotgirl@hotmail.com :D

Dogstar
05-23-2003, 10:34 PM
Hi, Alisha! I was wondering where you'd been! Congrats on the new wheels!!!! That rules, wow! I wish you good luck and good driving. Excellent on the concerts. I've been to few myself: Pearl Jam (TOTALLY AWESOME) and the Foo Fighters (also AWESOME). They were back to back and I had a blast...Getting ready for the Creedfest now! Cannot WAIT for that...
Best of luck with your finals and come back when you can!!!

PaulMcCoygirl
05-23-2003, 10:42 PM
Thanks, yeah my concert was Awesome! I can't believe it has already been a week now since it happened. It was my first time though to be in the PIT (my dream come true)!! Let me tell you, ya got to know those strangers pretty fast!! The fortunate thing is they were all cool! :)

GoodGodGirl23
05-23-2003, 11:22 PM
;) Sounds like things are going good for you, that's good!!:)

hayley
05-23-2003, 11:29 PM
yeah that's cool hope you can come back

JulieCitySlicker
05-24-2003, 12:34 AM
Hi Alisha!
Long time no see! I'm glad that your doing well and congrats on the new car:dancing: I hope you come again soon:angel:

Siana
05-24-2003, 12:10 PM
hi Alisha,nice to meet you!:)

TeriB19
05-24-2003, 09:27 PM
Welcome back Alisha and congrats on the new wheels!!

PaulMcCoygirl
05-29-2003, 03:39 PM
Hey guys I'm back! Finals were a killer!! :crying: Stayed up until 2am last night studying for History. Way too many dates to remember! :eek: I have no fianls tomorrow except for art which is nothing. So how has everyone been? I'm doin' pretty good so far. Talk to you guys later.:)

JulieCitySlicker
05-29-2003, 03:46 PM
Hi Alisha!
I'm doing good thanks:P Its good to hear that your finals are almost done! I hated final exams in school:eek: Its good seeing ya back here again:dancing: