Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Memorials [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Memorials

JulieCitySlicker
05-23-2003, 12:49 PM
I was just thinking that since it is Memorial Day weekend that there should be a memorial thread;) This is for our veterans and troops that lost their lives so we can have the freedoms that we have today:) Also it can be used for any friends or relatives that have been lost over the years to:( Just take some time out to remember everyone that we have lost:angel:

My memorials go out to Ryan Beek, he was in my 3rd grade class before I moved to michigan back in 89. He was killed in a car accident at age 16 on September 25, 1996. A friend of the family named Florence who died Halloween of 996. My Great Uncle Bob who died of a heart attack around 1990. May they all rest in peace and I'll see ya when I get there:angel: To all of our troops and soldiers that gave their lives for us:angel:

creedgirl99
05-23-2003, 01:07 PM
Good idea Jules!

I guess some of my memorials would be for my Dad who died in '89, my Grandpa who died in '99, my grandma who died in 2000, my kitty Daisy, and my baby dog Bear because they were my family too!!!!! :(

JulieCitySlicker
05-23-2003, 01:10 PM
:( :( :(

I like your siggy creedgirl:P

Lechium
05-23-2003, 01:57 PM
[DELETED]
Still, William Calley and his punishment should never be forgotten, because forgetting mistakes is a sure way to repete them.

goddess_bb
05-23-2003, 02:03 PM
Good God, Lechium...do you have to be a jerk....

Anyways, my memorial goes to my Grandma B who died a year ago and to my very good friend Tuck who died of cancer when he was only 20..I miss and love you both!!

JulieCitySlicker
05-23-2003, 02:16 PM
Maybe being a jerk comes naturally for him Goddess:confused:

marlsy
05-23-2003, 02:21 PM
My memorial goes to
My Grandpa Leo who died 1978
My Grandma Frances who died 1994
My Grandpa Ed who died 1995
My Aunt Linda who died 1995
My Grandma Mary who died 1996
My Mom who died 1998

And to all of the brave men and women who fought for our country and lost their lives, they are HEROS!!!

Lechium
05-23-2003, 02:23 PM
I just mentioned veteran who's sentance was eased/shortned twice, by the president himself...

GoodGodGirl23
05-23-2003, 06:47 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
1.All my lil baby brothers and sisters

2.My Grandpa

3.My Mom

4. My Brother

5.My Son Ian

6. My Father

7. My other Dad

8. My Dewy Doggie

9. My Grandma

Weathered
05-23-2003, 09:07 PM
-my friend John.....he died of a heart attack on July 5th, 2000 at the age of 12
- John's dad who died of a heart attack also in march of 2002
- Mrs.(Jennifer) Bartholomew died in March of 2002 also i think of a heart attack of some sort....she was pregnant and they managed to save the baby but then she died...the baby is healthy now
-my friend Kevin...he died in October of 2002...he was 13 or 14...wasnt too close...but used to kinda be
- my grandparents on my Mom's side who died before i knew them
- my cat Moochie who died in February 2002.....he was like a friend to me...best cat ever

and ofcourse all the troops who died for our country

JulieCitySlicker
05-23-2003, 09:14 PM
My Grandpa on Mom's side that died way before I was born:(

Sheila63
05-23-2003, 10:16 PM
My memorial goes to:

My grandmother Millie who I called nanny
My grandmother Hazel
My grandfather George who was in WWII
My grandfather Elmer who died before I was born
My friend's husband John who died Feb. 2002 of cancer
My uncle Daryl
My uncle Jud who died on Good Friday 5 yrs ago - he has a special place in my heart because besides my nanny. He would tease me playfully when I was a child and he knew how to make me laugh and smile.:angel:

And to all the men and women who fought for our country and lost their lives, Thank You. You are True Heros.

hayley
05-23-2003, 10:59 PM
1. All the troops that went to fight for America.
2. My Uncle Keith who died in 1998.
3. My bird, Charlie, who died in 2003.

Higher_Desire
05-24-2003, 12:36 AM
I would like to add to the memorium some wrestling legends I grew up watching.

1. Curt Henning (aka Mr. Perfect)
2. Elizabeth Hulette (Miss Elizabeth)
3. Owen Hart (4 years ago today; May 23rd)
4. Gorilla Monsoon
5. Yokozuna
6. Big John Studd
7. The British Bulldog - Davy Boy Smith
8. Any others I am forgetting at this time.

Entertainers:
1. Aaliyah
2. 2 Pac
3. Christopher Wallace (Biggie Smalls; Notorious BIG)
4. Kurt Cobain
5. Left-eye (TLC)
6. Dave Williams (Drowning Pool)
7. John Lennon

On a more personal note:
1. Nana (Mom's mom)
2. Grandma Dorothy (Dad's Mom)
3. Lady (Chihuahua/Dauchsand dog; 19 y.o.)
4. Christopher Willard (The Dreamcatcher)
5. Grandma Jean (Dad's Dad's Mom) (Easter Sunday 1996)
6. All other I have loved and lost.

And of course all who lost their lives on September 11th, 2001, and all those who died for our country in all past wars.

:crying: :(

H-D

Aimee
05-24-2003, 01:45 PM
My Gr'Annie - The butterfly lady & giver of spiritual wisdom
Tim - Honey's brother who lived bright & left us too young at 23
Daddy - Damn, you got old quick (private joke)

souldancer
05-25-2003, 01:11 AM
Julie,,,thanks for adding this heartfelt thread and including friends and family members.
Fond memories go out to; Bob, Gammy, Ava, Uncle Tony, Aunt Gert, Cousin Tim, Aunt Twila, Catherine, Mr. Tucker, faithful pets Ali and Ronya. I am filled with gratitude for having shared my time on earth with these souls and their lessons.

TeriB19
05-25-2003, 11:04 AM
I second that Julie. I'd like to remember my fire fighter hero Uncle Bill, my Aunt AnneMarie, both sets of my grandparents that I would've loved to have met, my good friend Ed (thanks for finding that donor hard for us, sweetie), VJ, She, the Fonz, Ray, and lastly, my Sunni, I miss you terribly my dear.

souldancer
05-25-2003, 12:26 PM
"Your silent tents of green
We deck with fragrant flowers;
Yours has the suffering been,
The memory shall be ours."
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Sweet memories for all those who have died for Freedom.

whitebird
05-25-2003, 09:37 PM
I would at this time like to remember two special women in my life, and my loving pets.

My Grandmother, who gave me her unconditional love, and let me dip my fresh baked ginger snap cookies in her coffee. She will always hold a special place in my heart.

My friend B. that I lost suddenly last year. She came into my life at a time when needed a guardian angel, and she did her job well. I miss her deeply.

My best friend Mika, my black lab. She was my equal in spirit, in a beautiful dog suit.

My beautiful birds Sunshine and Poppy. I never had to sing alone when they were here.

JulieCitySlicker
05-26-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
<b>"Your silent tents of green
We deck with fragrant flowers;
Yours has the suffering been,
The memory shall be ours." &nbsp;
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Sweet memories for all those who have died for Freedom. </b> Thanks for sharing that beautiful poem Soul Dancer:P