Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
any international Creed Fans? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : any international Creed Fans?

Hotdoggie
05-20-2003, 06:53 AM
Apparently I don't think there are any fans outside of the usa, that's too bad....but what the hell i'm gonna try anyway:
anyone living outside of the USA?

Out of the subject for a second: don't u think Creed has some philosophy basis in their songs?

P.S.: I speak a couple of languages, anyone here speaks french or german?

SmEeKy
05-20-2003, 04:31 PM
I speak a little bit of German: hallo, wie geht es ihnen? umm did I say that right??

SmEeKy
05-20-2003, 04:34 PM
oh yeah and yes I think creed does have some philosophy basis in their songs. Thats one of the reason I like creed so much. They seem to get to you're heart in some way, their lyrics always have some influence on me. :)

SmEeKy
05-20-2003, 04:36 PM
...but thats only my opinion

Hotdoggie
05-21-2003, 02:11 AM
well your german is correct but if u want it to be more "friendly" cuz ihnen is for an older person, like when you speak to a teacher or your parents' friend...so here's another way:
hallo wie geht's? "geht's" is the abreviation of "geht es dir".;)
I always thought that creed has a philosophy of their own, when they say "Is this the End?" it reminds me of a quote in french "En toute chose il faut considérer la fin" from La Fontaine.:eek:
or when they say "we're incomplete and hollow/for our maker's gone away/" it reminds of a poem called "Dieu, La providence"....
stuff like that...
anyway if you need anything philo stuff, send me...

creedfan47a
05-21-2003, 02:37 AM
I'm from Australia :bounce: I learnt German in school but I've since forgotten most of it :embarass: Guten tag! :lol:

SmEeKy
05-21-2003, 08:32 PM
cool thanks for the lesson :D

hey do u have any german poems?
if u do can u post some?
I would really to try and see if I could read them

SmEeKy
05-21-2003, 08:33 PM
whoa that really sucks creedfan... I have heard many cases like where someone learns a new language and then after a while of not practicing it or speaking it they forget it... that must really suck

creedfan47a
05-21-2003, 10:01 PM
It really doesn't bother me actually. I didn't learn it intensively, just a few lessons a week. And I learnt it from when I was 11 to 14, and I didn't practice it, so I know practically nothing now. ;)

Hotdoggie
05-22-2003, 01:19 AM
I've been practising german for 4 years now, no one around me talks german so I go to the germen center...if u have one in your area you should go check it out cuz you can find tons of german poems esp. from the most famous one Goethe, he's the best...I have some, I'll post it later...
you know what really sucks??? When no one around you understands the creed songs and think they're stupid, I've been listening to Creed for 3 years and everybody just yell and hate it when I put it on really loud....

SmEeKy
05-23-2003, 12:14 AM
yeah that is true, my cousin doesnt like creed and the only reason she doesnt like creed is because she said that scotts voice sounds way too deep and it really ticks me off when she saids that. Besides shes only heard one song and absolutely does not understand the lyrics I would say she is ignorant. I love creed and really love their lyrics the lyrics really sink into my heart :)

oh by the way thanks. I dont think their are any german centers here but I will check on that I should try searching in the library usually I find interesting Italian poems. I dont remember the name of the one I read but I must say it was such a lovely poem (of course it was translated to english :D

creedster
06-21-2003, 02:05 PM
hi hotdoggie!
ich bin von österreich und kann daher ein bisschen deutsch :P .von wo kommst du denn?
bin sehr froh,dass mal jemand vorbeischaut,der deutsch spricht.
man sieht sich.

christoph

Siana
06-28-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Hotdoggie
Apparently I don't think there are any fans outside of the usa, that's too bad....but what the hell i'm gonna try anyway:

Out of the subject for a second: don't u think Creed has some philosophy basis in their songs?

P.S.: I speak a couple of languages, anyone here speaks french or german?

i'm from Bulgaria:) and i speak a bit german,i'm still learning it

Bridge of Clay
06-28-2003, 09:18 PM
I´m from Brazil, but I speak English! And, oh, yeah, I can speak Portuguese too! :P

cjme
07-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Wie geht's hotdoggie? If you want to practise your German, I'm up for it.

Creed rockt meine Welt, how is that for starters? mel

creedfan47a
07-11-2003, 08:05 AM
Even I know that means "Creed rocks my world"! :P And all I really remember from learning German is "Ich bin eine...." :lol:

kelstapp
07-26-2003, 08:41 PM
Hi, well if you want an international fan, i am!! I'm from Brazil...
So...well, i don't know what to say. You know, i'm new over here and i'd love to make new friends...
OK?
Bye

Hotdoggie
07-28-2003, 07:01 AM
hello everybody!! Wie geht's??? tut mir leid fur meine Abwesenheit aber ich bin in Agypten jetzt....
I wrote like a month an entire message in german to Creedster but apparently it was never posted!! :crying:
so what i suggest is write like 2 words in english in the message and the rest in german so it van be posted!! ok???
Kelstapp, how about starting with saying how u found out about Creed in Brazil, a/s/l stuff like that

Dani
08-05-2003, 03:45 AM
Hi , I'm new and I'm an international fan from Australia.

Siana
08-09-2003, 04:44 AM
hi.welcome:)

Dani
08-09-2003, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome Siana.

kelstapp
08-17-2003, 06:48 PM
Hi, I'm a brazilian if that helps!!

kelstapp
08-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Sorry , i just sow your question now!
I'm 17 years old girl from Rio de Janeiro. And i discovered Creed watching MTV.
Anything else you wanna know?

kelstapp
08-17-2003, 07:07 PM
saw*

Dogstar
08-17-2003, 07:08 PM
Wow, it's good to see fans from all over the world. Welcome to all of you new ones :).

Grundge4eva
08-22-2003, 04:53 PM
errm hello all u mad peeps, im from scotland u.k creed rule lol. i speak a bit o french... oiu jai parle un petite francais, cest la vie,

hide
09-12-2003, 05:10 AM
hey i'm from Australia they don't have a crazy following like they do over in the states but they are very popular.

wrongway
09-12-2003, 03:54 PM
Hello people! I'm from Denmark and new around here. In case you don't know, Denmark is the country with the oldest monarchy in the whole world!

I would like to know if there were any other Danes on this board? That'd be nice!

Almost everybody knows Creed here in DK (because of WAWO), but I've only met a few guys who listened to the full albums... woot a shame!

ZION1010
09-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Hay My names Zion...As Far as i know Theres 2 Dans Here....Welcome....To....This....Place......Have Fun...Wrongway

wrongway
09-13-2003, 11:23 AM
thank you...

roy20uk
10-09-2003, 10:12 AM
hey im 20 yrs old from the uk!!
i love creed and mark tremonti rocks!
i wish everyone in the uk would get their heads outa their asses and start listening to creed so they would come and play in the uk!!!

creedster
10-11-2003, 05:22 AM
hey roy20uk!welcome to the best creed board.i'm from austria

Siana
10-11-2003, 07:35 AM
welcome to all:)

creeddane
10-14-2003, 01:34 AM
well
i'm from denmark! the last place creed will ever play on earth

couldn't US send a bunch of head surgeon's ?:D
so that the danish population could get their head straighten up a little.
They love everything else but creed here

:confused:

Siana
10-14-2003, 04:14 AM
the same is here in Bulgaria with Creed.

WeatheredWoman
11-10-2003, 06:16 PM
Hi there,

Here another "foreign" Creedfan.... I'm from the Netherlands!!

I first "met" Creed on MTV... with their With-arms-wide-open-video.
It was love at first hearing... or how can you say that??

Here in Holland there's a Creed-like band.... their name is Kane...maybe you've heard of it??

And ow about that German thing?? My mom is a native german... :D

I would looooooooove to see Creed live.... but will they ever come this way???

Greetzzzz....

Sheila63
11-10-2003, 06:38 PM
Hi, WeatheredWoman and Welcome to CreedFeed!! :newbie:

I'm from the state of Connecticut here in the U.S. I hope you fun posting with us. :D

WeatheredWoman
11-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Thnx Sheila :)

Feels good to be warmwelcomed at Creedfeed....

Right now I'm busy to read all the news about Creed.... Can't find much about those guys here in Holland :(

I'm feeling like a little kid in Toyland :D

Sheila63
11-10-2003, 08:34 PM
You're welcome. :D

Cool, enjoy catching up on all of the news.

simply-the-best
11-17-2003, 08:03 AM
Hey guys! I'm from Norway. I don't think there are a lot of norwegian creed fans, but I know some...

Me and my best friend have been really big fans for some years now.
Are there any other norwegian creed fans around here?

I wish creed would have a tour in Europe or something, cause I have to go all the way to America, and I don't know if you know where norway is, but it's really far away!!! Anyway... I'm coming to see creed on their next tour! Doesn't matter how far I have to go, as long as i get to see them live :D

Sincirr
11-29-2003, 08:43 PM
Hi there, I am from Australia....

BTW, mabe some Aussies would be able to help me with this

I am very sad....:(

I need your help...

Do any of you know about a rumor that Creed were down in Australia with Sevendust, doing a small venue show...In Sydney, it was rumored to be at the Enmore Theatre. Supposedly my mother saw a report on television, but she wouldnt know Creed from Creedence Clearwater Revival, so I'm a little confused. A friend of a friend knows someone that went, but I had no idea. Also as U probably know, Sevendust did not come here with Creed in March of 2002 because of a death in the family...Now Creed are in the business of doing sort of makeup shows when something went wrong with one of their shows. I'm thinking this would be it...but the ticket company has no idea either.

Through all my searching I have no concrete evidence really. Can someone help?

Dogstar
11-29-2003, 08:45 PM
When did this show supposedly take place, sincirr? Officially, they have been on a break since the New Year's Eve show in Philly, so we haven't heard anything about a Sydney show.

Siana
11-30-2003, 09:26 AM
hello to all new members:) welcome to our creed family here :D

Sincirr
12-01-2003, 06:03 AM
Well all I have been able to find out off my mother, who believes that she saw the report on the news, and a friend, that it was in October sometime. Thats all I can find out. I have checked both tour itineraries for Creed and Sevendust and cant find anything! I was at the Sydney show in March, and heard that alot of Sevendust fans wanted refunds on their tickets but were refused at the time. I thought that perhaps the guys from Creed thought that was slack and those that complained were treated to an extra show. The Enmore seats a few thousand only so...

I'm hopin it's all a big fairytale cos I would have LOVED to have been at that show! Honesly, no matter how well your band is goin', why on earth would U take yourself and another band over there for a show like that! Its a huge thing to do.

Dee_20
12-12-2003, 09:12 AM
Hey everybody

I'm from Austria, Vienna . . . .I always thought that I'm the only Creed Fan in Europe . . . it's nice to see that I'm wrong :cool:

~*Dee*~

WeatheredWoman
12-12-2003, 09:59 AM
Welcome Dee... another European fan :D

I hope you enjoy this message board as much as I do!

C'mon there must be more foreign fans????? I was hoping 2 see another Dutch fan but... alas.... :mad:

Sincirr
12-25-2003, 10:54 PM
BTW, Concerning the alleged Creed/Sevendust gig in Australia in October:

I have written to every venue, manager, etc, including a fair few people from The Agency Group, including Fermaglitch himself. He believes it never happened, so I am sure that he would have known about it!!!!

Bless all the Europeans and others in places that havent seen Creed yet. I am from Australia and I complain! At least I have seen them! Hopefully they will decide to do a tour like Metallica did, and go all over the globe. That would rock!

BTW: Any other Aussies here?

Dani
12-26-2003, 06:13 AM
Hi Sincirr, I'm an Aussie from Sydney. I think there are a few more Aussies around here :) It's always good to see fellow Aussie Creed fans.

I never heard about the Creed/Sevendust gig either, interesting. Though I think alot of us would of known if they were down here then.

WeatheredWoman
12-26-2003, 11:02 AM
Y'know what really makes me sick??? To know that CREED played here in Amsterdam on the 5th of july 1999 in Paradiso... just around the corner! It's a 10-minute-ride 4 me!!!

But at that time I didn't knew anything 'bout those gorgeous guys :mad1:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This hurts!!!!!

Sincirr
12-27-2003, 06:24 AM
:censored::flame::banghead::(:crying:

WeatheredWoman
12-28-2003, 09:23 PM
:censored::flame::banghead::(:crying:

Shit happens... they say!! Get over it... they say!! How the "F#%$@*CK" will I get...... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... NEVER MIND!!!!

At least YOU understand.... Thnx 4 that! :peace:

I could've almost SMELL them................. :crying:

Dogstar
12-28-2003, 10:57 PM
Y'know what really makes me sick??? To know that CREED played here in Amsterdam on the 5th of july 1999 in Paradiso... just around the corner! It's a 10-minute-ride 4 me!!!

But at that time I didn't knew anything 'bout those gorgeous guys :mad1:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This hurts!!!!!
That sucks, WeatheredWoman!!! And '99 was a good year for their tour. I have a few bootlegs from that year, and they sound great!

WeatheredWoman
12-28-2003, 11:07 PM
That sucks, WeatheredWoman!!! And '99 was a good year for their tour. I have a few bootlegs from that year, and they sound great!

Ok... C'mon... rub it in !!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

;)

Sincirr
12-28-2003, 11:08 PM
Ouch!
Youre welcome, WW. My heart goes out 2 you, and I have learned to appreciate what little I have and stop whinin like I so often do!!!

WOOO-HOOOO TO THE INTERNATIONAL CREED FANS
WE ROCK!!!!
:jam::tremonti:

WeatheredWoman
12-28-2003, 11:14 PM
Ouch!
Youre welcome, WW. My heart goes out 2 you, and I have learned to appreciate what little I have and stop whinin like I so often do!!!

WOOO-HOOOO TO THE INTERNATIONAL CREED FANS
WE ROCK!!!!
:jam::tremonti:

You're so SWEET... :angel:

WOOO-HOOOOO 2 :jam:

Dogstar
12-28-2003, 11:36 PM
Ok... C'mon... rub it in !!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

;)
Yikes, sorry, I wasn't trying to that. I was merely saying what a shame it was that you missed them that year...Sorry.

WeatheredWoman
12-29-2003, 04:44 PM
Apologies accepted!! :D

I knew u didn't mean it in a bad way Dogstar!!

You're sweet too.... :angel:

Dogstar
12-31-2003, 06:41 PM
Awww, thanks, WeatheredWoman, right back at ya!...I think it's awesome that Creed fans are EVERYWHERE!!!! Woooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Sincirr
12-31-2003, 08:48 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...Unless there are some islander's here, I believe I was one of the first in this club to celebrate it?

Karen
02-08-2004, 01:33 PM
...I think it's awesome that Creed fans are EVERYWHERE!!!! Woooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

That should qualify as the quote of the day!!! :)

hUmAnClAy
02-21-2004, 09:11 PM
I am From Mexico and Creed is not Dead

Sincirr
02-22-2004, 07:41 AM
Go Mexico!

Axlar
02-26-2004, 03:54 AM
hey miguel!!! *pokies*

and hi to all those other international fans.. we do count although we are often forgotten by the band!

wawofr
04-09-2004, 04:48 PM
my name is mathieu,i'm 22,living in paris(france) where i'm actually studying osteopathy....and obviously,i'm a great great fan of creed!!! i love what they do,their music and lyrics...my biggest wish would be to talk ,exchange with others creed fans because (especially) in my country i haven't found any people who knows and loves creed as i do...so if you wanna talk with me,please contact me or answer to this little words and i would be very delighted to exchange with you.see you!
may creed live long again! :)

Sincirr
04-10-2004, 01:55 AM
Bienvenue, admirateur de Creed!
Enjoy!

The Lithium
04-10-2004, 05:19 AM
Stockholm, Sweden right here boys and girls! :D

aussiecreeder
04-12-2004, 08:51 AM
aussie creed fan over here! any others?

Sincirr
04-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Oh heck yeh!!!! Sydney to be precise! Which state RU?

Jusilva
04-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Hey guys, what's up?
i'm from brazil.

Sincirr
04-13-2004, 04:04 AM
Oh heck yeh!!!! Sydney to be precise! Which state RU?
Ahh silly me! Melbourne thats right!

WeatheredWoman
04-13-2004, 08:38 AM
??? Melbourne or Sydney Sin???? ;)

The Netherlands (Europe) over here!!!! :cool:

:syncdance :syncdance :syncdance

Sincirr
04-13-2004, 09:10 AM
Hey! Youre offline! Whered ya go! U were just here! Niet dissappear als dat!:crying:
I am from Sydney, but Hide here is from Melbourne.

aussiecreeder
04-13-2004, 11:39 AM
Hey! Youre offline! Whered ya go! U were just here! Niet dissappear als dat!:crying:
I am from Sydney, but Hide here is from Melbourne.

melbourne has it all over Sydney, for starters we are the sporting capital and home to the greatest game on earth Australian Rules Football, not that dodgy rugby league (union is okay). and sydney isn't known as sin city for no reason! ;) we should do a little convergence but sydney and melbourne are about 7 hours apart (driving) so that puts a dent into the plans a little bit! :)

Sincirr
04-14-2004, 12:51 AM
Dude, I love my Sydney! But yeh, I remember my trip to Melbourne and I just love it there. But yer foozeball, not interested, so I would be an outcast!

aussiecreeder
04-14-2004, 08:33 AM
Dude, I love my Sydney! But yeh, I remember my trip to Melbourne and I just love it there. But yer foozeball, not interested, so I would be an outcast!

foozeball? did you just say foozeball? take that :shoot: and that :killtard: and that :boxing: and ttttthhhhhhhattt :D how much do you get to an average league game again? 15,000? HA the AFL gets 40,000 to a Swans game in the middle of enemy territory! :smokin:

Sincirr
04-14-2004, 10:22 AM
Calm down! Typical Melbourne dude! And contain the violence to the tonight thread please! haha! But just for that!
:chair: oh!!! you think youre sooooo:chair:good! OOOOOOHhh!!! I'm from Mellllllllllllbourne!!!!!!!!:chair:So I'm better than anybody else!:chair:
KISS MY A**!:chair:

But yeh, next time I am in Melbourne I will still look u up u brat. :D What's that street with all the cafe's again? With all the gorgeous little cakes in the windows? oooooh baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aussiecreeder
04-15-2004, 12:28 PM
Calm down! Typical Melbourne dude! And contain the violence to the tonight thread please! haha! But just for that!
:chair: oh!!! you think youre sooooo:chair:good! OOOOOOHhh!!! I'm from Mellllllllllllbourne!!!!!!!!:chair:So I'm better than anybody else!:chair:
KISS MY A**!:chair:

But yeh, next time I am in Melbourne I will still look u up u brat. :D What's that street with all the cafe's again? With all the gorgeous little cakes in the windows? oooooh baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dissing me? thats it no more madris gras 4 u! we are going to get jeff kennet back as premier and take it from you, just like we took adelaide's grand prix. do we want your festival? not really just out of spite.... :cool:

i think you are referring to Lygon Street in Carlton, Chapel Street in South Yarra is also very trendy and Bridge Road in Richmond is where the inner city bargains are. I've never being to Sydney, must do that sometime go to Bondi! :) hey stay away from our cakes you will get all fat on us! :eek:

Sincirr
04-15-2004, 12:44 PM
Whats wrong with fat and what the f**** is a madris gras? Yer makin no sense!

aussiecreeder
04-15-2004, 12:51 PM
Whats wrong with fat and what the f**** is a madris gras? Yer makin no sense!

you don't know what the madri gras is? your city hosts it every year and it makes a crapload of dollars for Sydney and Australia. The Gay and Lesbian madri gras.....

Sincirr
04-15-2004, 01:05 PM
Its mardi gras. What U were saying made it sound like a flippin Hindu festival! And yes, it makes a crapload for AUSTRALIA so shut up! And foozeball head, it's not all that Sydney is, and U know it, so clam up! Have U even been here? I don't diss your state, so dont diss mine! I actually like Melbourne, but U guys are just looneys when it comes to us! I think its darn purile!

Yes outta spite...cos Melbourne has an inferiority complex. Theyre in denial and they know it!

aussiecreeder
04-15-2004, 01:12 PM
Its mardi gras. What U were saying made it sound like a flippin Hindu festival! And yes, it makes a crapload for AUSTRALIA so shut up! And foozeball head, it's not all that Sydney is, and U know it, so clam up! Have U even been here? I don't diss your state, so dont diss mine! I actually like Melbourne, but U guys are just looneys when it comes to us! I think its darn purile!

Yes outta spite...cos Melbourne has an inferiority complex. Theyre in denial and they know it!

hey i was only joking around sheesh....... :confused: i'm sure sydney is great and with that i'm going to go and lie in my purile bed. :wtf:

Sincirr
04-15-2004, 01:17 PM
lol! Oh I know U were kidding! Sweet dreams ya little brat!:hugs:

aussiecreeder
04-15-2004, 09:13 PM
oh okay you sounded VERY serious, a bit of a relief that you were joking.

Sincirr
04-16-2004, 07:41 AM
Nonono, I have a habit of sounding much crankier than i really am. No U dont upset me, U little brat, us aussies have to TRY and stick together! :D

aussiecreeder
04-16-2004, 10:02 AM
u little brat! hehe Essendon had another win tonight! Go Bombers! :D

Saskane
04-17-2004, 06:45 PM
no fans outside the USA????
I'm from the netherlands sooooo... i think that's outside...
creed is not so populair here... It's too bad, because Creed is so f*cking good!

Sincirr
04-18-2004, 07:55 AM
Netherlands eh?
U bent niet alleen!

WeatheredWoman
04-18-2004, 08:10 AM
Nee.... je bent idd niet alleen hahaha.. Sincirr heeft gelijk Sas!!! :D

I'm a Dutchie too!!

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Dit is echt een te gek board! Ik hoop dat je een blijvertje bent Sas!! En ook een Kane-fan als ik het goed heb??

Ik ben niet echt een giga fan van Kane maar ik vind ze wel goed :thumbsup:

~Stefanie~

aussiecreeder
04-18-2004, 08:24 AM
the fahja....
what?
the fahja....
blank look
you know the dad the fahja

not everyone speaks the crazy dutch you crazy.......

WeatheredWoman
04-18-2004, 08:43 AM
the fahja....
what?
the fahja....
blank look

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Whahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Ok!! I do speak Dutch, German, English, a little bit of French and a little bit of Spanish... but I don't speak KLINGON!! :eek:

You must be from outta space... yeah! :smokin:

Sincirr
04-18-2004, 08:47 AM
the fahja....
what?
the fahja....
blank look

not everyone speaks the crazy dutch you crazy.......
It wasnt FOR you to understand! So neeeeerrrrr!!!! But, if U must, there is an online translator, Aangezien u op uw eigen zaken niet kunt letten!

Hehe, J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK? I'm JOKINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

aussiecreeder
04-18-2004, 12:37 PM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Whahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Ok!! I do speak Dutch, German, English, a little bit of French and a little bit of Spanish... but I don't speak KLINGON!! :eek:

You must be from outta space... yeah! :smokin:

never seen Austin Powers 3? the crazy dutch bad guy! :D

WeatheredWoman
04-18-2004, 12:40 PM
Actually.... NOPE! :o

I only saw that spy who shagged me!!! :eek:

;)

Saskane
04-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Nee.... je bent idd niet alleen hahaha.. Sincirr heeft gelijk Sas!!! :D

I'm a Dutchie too!!

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Dit is echt een te gek board! Ik hoop dat je een blijvertje bent Sas!! En ook een Kane-fan als ik het goed heb??

Ik ben niet echt een giga fan van Kane maar ik vind ze wel goed :thumbsup:

~Stefanie~

Dank je wel !!!
ik hoop ook dat ik het hier naar mijn zin ga krijgen!! en leuk om te zien dat er nog meer creed fans in nederand zijn!!!
Ben idd ook fan van KANE.. love them!! haha

WeatheredWoman
04-20-2004, 08:41 PM
Graag gedaan Sas! :D

Ze zijn op dit board allemaal heel vriendelijk. Valt me echt op! Ik voelde me aardig snel geaccepteerd. Af en toe n beetje discussieren mag ook, kan geen kwaad hahaha...

Over Kane gesproken... ik had n paar weken terug de songtekst van Dreamer (Gussies Song) in de Random-Lyrics-thread neergezet. Toen ik het hoorde van Guusje was ik echt geschokt! :

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showpost.php?p=194173&postcount=49

En in de Hot-Men-thread had ik n foto van Dinand geplaatst:

http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showpost.php?p=188075&postcount=147

Klik maar op de links!

Kben ook helemaal gek van Anouk! Nobody's Bitch!! LOL!
Duet met Dinand vind ik ook te gek :thumbsup:

:note:Let's say I'm feeling better
Let's say I'm feeling fine
Let's say I gave you all I had
And now I'm out of time
And my best wasn't good enough

And now this time to wonder
Now this time to heal
Time to let it all come down
But I don't know what I feel

But it aches... and it hurts... and it burns
Oh it kills me

Tick,tock... you don't stop
You don't fade
You just stay...
But I'll do it all again

Now don't you call me baby
just don't pretend you care
save your sorry for yourself
when Judas takes you there

Once I really believed
There was nothing out there for the lost and lonely
But a voice in my head kept banging on my heart
Says you're not the only one

But it kills me... :note:

Sincirr
03-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Wow die ongelooflijk de knappe mensen (hot men) inpassen is fantastische isnt het! Geen andere men zal het slaan. Ik ben niet Nederlands, maar ik gebruik een vertaler om aan u te spreken. Steff denkt het zeer grappig is hoe het vertaalt. Ik hoop u dutchies van het geniet.

TERUGGEKOMEN STEFANIE!

creedsister
03-30-2005, 09:09 PM
i wonder how come we dont any fans from Egypt :D

RMadd
04-04-2005, 10:45 PM
i hear the camels love AB

creedsister
04-05-2005, 02:43 AM
:D any other time sis would :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: But why would camels like AB And How The Heck would Ya Know :bigjump:

MissSeeker
06-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Hey everybody, I'm a fan from Holland. Unfortunately Creed is not so popular around here, so thank god for the internet! It's still the best band I ever heard.
:stapp:

Sincirr
06-03-2005, 01:17 AM
hey welcome!:flowers:

MissSeeker
06-03-2005, 06:53 AM
Thanks Sincirr :rockon:

Ana4Stapp
06-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Welcome to Creedfeed, MissSeeker! ;)

MissSeeker
06-07-2005, 12:13 PM
Thank you :thankyou:

The Lithium
06-14-2005, 04:44 AM
Haha, any international Creed fans? What kinda question is that? :D This is an Alter Bridge/Creed messboard. We're all international fans. Anyway, qount me in! :D

WeatheredWoman
07-20-2005, 07:54 AM
Hey MissSeeker!!! Nog een Dutchie ...cool! :syncdance:

Heb jij al een Alter Bridge concert bijgewoond? Just curious!

~Stefanie~

JulieCitySlicker
07-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Hey MissSeeker!!! Nog een Dutchie ...cool! :syncdance:

Heb jij al een Alter Bridge concert bijgewoond? Just curious!

~Stefanie~
Hi Stefanie :D Long time no see! How've ya been?

WeatheredWoman
07-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Julie!!!! :D :D :D

Yep... too long no see! :o I'm doing fine thanks!!! :thumbsup: I'm busy working my ass off LOL... How r things over at yours??? :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
07-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Things are...going here,lol :D Its great to see you here again :hugs:

WeatheredWoman
07-24-2005, 06:26 AM
Awww that's so sweet of you!!! Thnx for giving me a good feeling! :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
07-24-2005, 08:07 AM
Your Welcome :D

Polish_sausage
09-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Hi folks:) I'm brand new on CreedFeed :)
My name's Eva and I'm from Poland. I re-discovered Creed due to my old diaries (A.D. 1998-1999) from times when I was just mad Creed fan :).
Creed had never been superstar in Poland but they still have fans here and I'm one of them.
Sorry for my strange English and God bless you all ;)

mysacgirl
10-02-2005, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=Hotdoggie]Apparently I don't think there are any fans outside of the usa, that's too bad....but what the hell i'm gonna try anyway:

P.S.: I speak a couple of languages, anyone here speaks french or german

Hello Hotdoggie!
At first, I come from Germany.
Perhaps we talk on German?
Ok, ich komme aus Bayern.
Zur Zeit ist bei uns Oktoberfest.
Vielleicht kennst du es ja.
Würde mich freuen, wenn du mir antworten würdest.
Einen schönen Tag, liebe Grüße

Ana4Stapp
10-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Hey mysacgirl Havent you got the PM I sent you?
Well, anyway Im going to answer your questions:
Yes Creed has a lot of fans outside USA, here we have members from places like Sweden, England, Australia etc...

As for me Im from Brazil, by the way, Creed had a lot of fans here!
For instance there are more three brazilians guys here, but im the only 'girl'-lol :D

As for Creed's lyrics they were fantastic in my opinion, they were spiritual, especially love Faceless Man and My Own Prison. Very different from Stapp's new songs RL and GD that are 'religious'.

Also, unfortunately I only speak Portuguese and English, even though I can understand Spanish as well.

And this message board is great...you'll like it. ;)

mysacgirl
10-03-2005, 06:32 AM
Hey mysacgirl Havent you got the PM I sent you?
Well, anyway Im going to answer your questions:
Yes Creed has a lot of fans outside USA, here we have members from places like Sweden, England, Australia etc...

As for me Im from Brazil, by the way, Creed had a lot of fans here!
For instance there are more three brazilians guys here, but im the only 'girl'-lol :D

As for Creed's lyrics they were fantastic in my opinion, they were spiritual, especially love Faceless Man and My Own Prison. Very different from Stapp's new songs RL and GD that are 'religious'.

Also, unfortunately I only speak Portuguese and English, even though I can understand Spanish as well.

And this message board is great...you'll like it. ;)

Oh yes, thank you, I have get your PM.
Wow, this is very cool!
You are from Brazil?
My sister likes Brazil.
I think, you are very good, because you can so much languages..
I can only speak german and english.
I have learned french a little bit, but I can't speak it any more.
Yes, the songs from Creed are so good.
But I am very sad, that the band doesn't exist any more.
I think Alter Bridge isn't so good like creed.
But I am very happy, that scott made a new single.
I must buy it immediately.
Ok I hope you write back.
Have a nice day!
By!!!

adparaiki
11-16-2005, 09:33 AM
I live in Norwich (England) I am a huge Creed, Scott Stapp and Alter Bridge fan and will be buying the great divide and seeing Alter Bridge on saturday at nottingham

Sincirr
11-23-2005, 06:29 AM
I live in Norwich (England) I am a huge Creed, Scott Stapp and Alter Bridge fan and will be buying the great divide and seeing Alter Bridge on saturday at nottingham
Hey! How did that gig go?

Sentinel69
12-09-2005, 05:48 PM
And another dutch fan

Not an Alter Bridge fan (sorry) but Creed and Scott Stapp (drunk or sober)....

gr,
Irene

bilal
02-23-2006, 08:56 AM
i am from Pakistan.............a big fan of Alter bridge................ i worship dez guys daily.....................damn!

MissSeeker
02-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Hey WeatheredWoman so sorry I missed your post! Ik Alter Bridge heb helaas nog niet live gezien maar ik hoop dat nog te doen!

adparaiki
12-01-2006, 12:10 PM
I live in Norwich/Great Yarmouth in Norfolk in England UK.

I love Creed, Scott Stapp & Alter Bridge (In that Order)

Trinity
09-22-2009, 10:56 PM
I live in Vancouver BC Canada!

pricey.21
09-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Stoke-on-Trent, England

creve
10-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Manchester, England.

Guira
11-17-2009, 11:16 PM
Hi! I'm from Ceará, Brasil! Go Kaka!!

skyguy86
11-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Anyone in the UK willing to snag me the UK version of Full Circle (jewel case, silent teacher)? I will totally pay you for it no worries :) i cant seem to find any on ebay and im in desperate desire for it haha. i cant actually get it now tho (short on cash XD) but if youd be willing maybe after the holiday season (i know money can get tight and i dont wanna put anyone out of their way) shoot me a PM. that would be amazingly epic! Thanks!

RalphyS
12-02-2009, 08:43 AM
Limburg, The Netherlands.

I'm hoping for a European Creed-tour this summer.