Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
SILVERCHAIR - live on the web, tonight! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : SILVERCHAIR - live on the web, tonight!

Bridge of Clay
05-15-2003, 01:10 PM
Silverchair is performing tonight here in São Paulo and you can listen to their concert live, on www.89fm.com.br (http://www.89fm.com.br) , at approx. 9:30 pm (GMT - 3:00)

( www.89fm.com.br/aovivo/player.asp (http://www.89fm.com.br/aovivo/player.asp) )

hide_tremonti
05-16-2003, 03:17 AM
Silverchair Rock! Enough said.
If anyone hasn't heard their Diorama album, go listen to it!

Bridge of Clay
05-16-2003, 01:00 PM
heh! youīd have loved their concert yesterday, Sal! :)

I just read a review

(I didnīt go coz I donīt care much about them)

Daniel Johns was talking a lot, kidding with the crowd and even tried to speak Portuguese.

He also said SP is the best city in South America! :jam: well, thatīs obvious! But itīs cool he said it! :D

And he danced some ballet steps and stood on the piano, and began to strip...

he ended the show with his shirt off showing his piercings on his nipples... ewwww...

and in the end, he threw his guitar on the drum set. the drummer was interacting with the crowd too, but their bassist was quiet during the whole night and ended the show like he began it: wearing a tox and a hat.

They played 15 songs...

mel!ssa
05-19-2003, 01:43 AM
ohhh... i LOVE silverchair :wub: i didn't get a chance to go to either of their concerts here... :( i REALLY REALLY wanted to go... :crying:

Bridge of Clay
05-19-2003, 01:59 AM
I think theyīll finishe their tour in Australia again. Hurry up, missy! People are saying itīs their last tour...

Dogstar
05-19-2003, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I heard that, too. Someone on the Jerry Cantrell board (don't know how true this is, though) said Daniel and Natalie Imbruglia (sp?) are getting married or something and that he is quitting rock music to concentrate on writing movie scores.

Bridge of Clay
05-19-2003, 11:06 PM
Thatīs cool, Dogstar!

What I heard is that Daniel has "artrite" (artrits or something like that) and itīs a big burden for him, coz he canīt perform that well anymore... But he still would make music. He would only quit the touring...

JulieCitySlicker
05-19-2003, 11:51 PM
Silverchair Rocks:jam:

Dogstar
05-20-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
<b>Thatīs cool, Dogstar!

What I heard is that Daniel has "artrite" (artrits or something like that) and itīs a big burden for him, coz he canīt perform that well anymore... But he still would make music. He would only quit the touring... </b>

Yes, the person on the JC board did also mention his many physical ailments, but he wasn't specific. That's a shame, though, that he'd have to quit because of arthritis. It can be very painful and debilitating.