Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Reloaded !!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Reloaded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridge of Clay
05-15-2003, 01:03 AM
now it seems to be true!!!

I posted before a thread about The Project, but nobody replied :(

And I´m posting again now!

Former members of Guns N´Roses (Slash, Izzy, Duff and Matt Sorum) got together again to make a new band! :jam:

They spent some time searching for a new vocalist and the chosen was Scott Weiland, from STP.

The Project was renamed to *Reloaded* and they´re releasing their first album in February.

But we´ll be able to check their work on The Hulk´s and The Italian (+ something) soundtracks !!!!!!! yay!

Said Eyes
05-15-2003, 04:17 AM
So whats happening with STP? If this means no more STP then its very bad. If it's just a CD and maybe a few shows then it sounds delicious. Slash and Weiland goodness on the same CD!

Bridge of Clay
05-15-2003, 01:06 PM
Scott didn´t say what will happen to STP...

Lechium
05-15-2003, 01:30 PM
STP been himbernating forever, so nothign will change really...

Unforgiven Fan
05-15-2003, 04:55 PM
last I herd..STP...disbanded but I am not sure

Mulletman
05-19-2003, 12:45 PM
you mean slash's snakepit? they performed with cypress hill on Jimmy Kimmel Live a few weeks ago

Dogstar
05-19-2003, 02:15 PM
Things may change with Reloaded...this just in...

Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland has been released on $10,000 bail, following an arrest yesterday (May 18) in Burbank, Calif., for investigation of drug possession.

Police officers stopped Weiland just after midnight on a routine traffic stop, said Burbank Police Sgt. Tracy Sanchez. "It was for driving without his lights on," Sanchez said.

It was then that the officers allegedly noticed that Weiland had narcotics in the vehicle and arrested him. Authorities did not say what kind of drug Weiland reportedly had with him. He was released around 5:30 a.m. yesterday.

Weiland has had several run-ins with the law. He was previously arrested for investigation of cocaine and heroin possession. He served jail time in 1999 after repeatedly violating his probation and failing to complete drug rehabilitation programs.

In 2001, he pleaded guilty to domestic battery following a fight with his wife at the Hard Rock hotel in Las Vegas. The judge agreed to dismiss the charges as long as Weiland underwent counseling.

His wife Mary filed for divorce last fall, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple has two young children.

With STP on hiatus, Weiland has been said to be the lead singer of Reloaded, a band consisting largely of former Guns N'Roses members. The band has an original song slated to appear in the upcoming film "The Hulk" and a cover Pink Floyd's "Money" in the film "The Italian Job."

Bridge of Clay
05-19-2003, 11:11 PM
yeah, I saw it too.

They´re not releasing the tracks anymore as Reloaded, just with their names. And the song won´t feature the album, just the movie...

So I guess the singer of Reloaded will probably be Sebastian Bach (Skid Row)...

I like Duff better than him for singer...