Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Has anyone tried the new Mountain Dew yet? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the new Mountain Dew yet?

JulieCitySlicker
05-14-2003, 01:40 AM
Its called live wire;) I got it today and it is awesome:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Lechium
05-14-2003, 01:43 AM
Mountain Dew lowers your sperm count, so watch out Julie... gonna cry crocodiel tears afterwards.

JulieCitySlicker
05-14-2003, 01:47 AM
Good thing I don't have to worry about that one:DCuz I'm a girl!

mel!ssa
05-14-2003, 01:48 AM
How on earth could a fizzy drink lower your sperm count?

:lol: How's your sperm count goin Julie? :lol:

JulieCitySlicker
05-14-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by mel!ssa
How on earth could a fizzy drink lower your sperm count?

:lol: How's your sperm count goin Julie? :lol: LMAO:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lechium
05-14-2003, 01:52 AM
Dunno. Some people drink barrels of it to save on condoms heh

P.S. Julie, sperm count is zero? See -- too much Dew.

JulieCitySlicker
05-14-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Lechium
Dunno. Some people drink barrels of it to save on condoms heh

P.S. Julie, sperm count is zero? See -- too much Dew. Heh:chic: :chic: ;)

Lechium
05-14-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Heh:chic: :chic: ;)
Dancing chickens do no qualify for a valid reply.
I feel you are dissrespecting me.
This can really cost you, sister.

JulieCitySlicker
05-14-2003, 01:57 AM
Oh Really:eye: :devil:Are ya gonna take my birthday away:D

JenRN
05-14-2003, 09:00 AM
I don't drink soda, EVER!!!! Especially mountain dew, I have a hard time putting something in my body, people clean car batteries off with! It is all chemicals, just the color alone makes me not want to drink it!:eek:

Steve
05-14-2003, 11:33 AM
Pepsi is pretty good. And so is root beer (real rootbeer like Sprecher).

I never heard of people cleaning car batteries with Mountain Dew?!? ;)

JenRN
05-14-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Steve
Pepsi is pretty good. And so is root beer (real rootbeer like Sprecher).

I never heard of people cleaning car batteries with Mountain Dew?!? ;)
Yeah my friend is a mechanic in a big body shop and he said they keep mountain dew around in the shop to clean off the acid off the batteries!:eek: Sounds pretty scary hugh? The only soda I really drink is rootbeer once in awhile, or gingerale, the good brands of course! In college we used to call diet coke a "can of carcinogens" we did experiements on it and it has actually been linked to MS and some cancers:eek:

Steve
05-14-2003, 11:57 AM
it has actually been linked to MS and some cancers
Isn't that because Diet coke has that sugar substitute in it ... cant remember the name...

JulieCitySlicker
05-14-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Yeah my friend is a mechanic in a big body shop and he said they keep mountain dew around in the shop to clean off the acid off the batteries!:eek: &nbsp;Sounds pretty scary hugh? &nbsp;The only soda I really drink is rootbeer once in awhile, or gingerale, the good brands of course! &nbsp;In college we used to call diet coke a "can of carcinogens" we did experiements on it and it has actually been linked to MS and some cancers:eek: </b> I've never heard about pop being used to clean car batteries or that it can cause MS Jen:eek: :eek: :eek:

Steve
05-14-2003, 12:05 PM
I've never heard about pop being used to clean car batteries or that it can cause MS Jen:eek: :eek: :eek:

haha you said "pop"

Us Wisconsinites call it soda! And we call a water fountain a bubbler!

JulieCitySlicker
05-14-2003, 12:08 PM
I'm from Michigan and we call it pop there:angel:

goddess_bb
05-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Okay hate jumping in the middle here but wanted to say that I thought the new Mtn Dew was awesome!!

JulieCitySlicker
05-14-2003, 12:13 PM
Heck ya it is:dancing: It kicks major:moon:

JenRN
05-14-2003, 12:26 PM
I've never heard about pop being used to clean car batteries or that it can cause MS Jen:eek: :eek: :eek:
Yeah I am a wealth of lovely health information hugh?

Steve.... asparatame is the name of the sugar substitute in diet drinks, REALLY bad for you!

Sheila63
05-14-2003, 12:40 PM
I can't drink anything with asparatame in it. It makes me feel really weird, especially my head!!:eek: :eek: So if I drink any soda, it can't be diet soda. Usually I drink Coke but I'm trying to cut back on that because I know it's not that healthy and I'm working on losing weight. I'm trying to stick with water and flavored seltzer water (which I haven't gotten totally used to yet, but I'm working on it).

creedgirl99
05-14-2003, 03:12 PM
I tried that new MT. Dew drink.....it is sooo good!

marlsy
05-14-2003, 03:16 PM
Jen you sound like my hubby, he says soda is poison!!! The girls and I only have it occasionally. I havn't tried the new dew, I like the red one though!! I hate regular dew though!

Tremontichik006
05-14-2003, 09:54 PM
have any of u tried the new sprite? it taste like skittles... its kinda to sweet but its okay

TeriB19
05-14-2003, 09:55 PM
Not much of a soda person myself. I used to drink a ton of it as a kid but for some reason, the only time I really like a Coke is when I'm eating a pizza. I like Pepsi and Dr. Pepper, but only on occasion. Give me a bottle of water and I'm good to go.

PaulMcCoygirl
05-14-2003, 10:20 PM
I like the Mountain Dew Code Red