Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
bad days for me... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : bad days for me...

Bridge of Clay
05-14-2003, 12:20 AM
hmmmm... :(

when this week is going to be over? nothing is working for me...

on motherīs day, my parents spent the day arguing...

the dvd wonīt work

I went to a lechure (sp?) that wasnīt what I was hoping

then today me and my classmates skipped a lechure to play soccer, but it was a field on the other side of the city... my foot is hurt with 2 huge blebs that I canīt barely walk...

and on the way back, the radiatorīs hose (I got a dictionary, maybe it isnīt the right word...) broke down and I couldnīt drive it anymore. The worst thing is that I was on a street with a lot of traffic, but my friends helped me to push the car to the sidewalk...
I waited teh screech and the sun was hot... Then I went with the guy to the garage... my mom got me on the subway station and we had lunch by 4 pm, but my food was horrible :(

and I couldnīt log on the board for much...

now Iīm home with headache and I canīt sleep...

I feel like I donīt wanna leave home again and spend the rest of the week on my bed...

sorry for wasting the bandwith, but I needed to vent...

goddess_bb
05-14-2003, 12:25 AM
well Doll..welcome to reality..it sucks huh??

Bridge of Clay
05-14-2003, 12:27 AM
thanks... that was just what I was needing. :rolleyes: :mad:

cjme
05-14-2003, 12:32 AM
Hey, tomorrow's just another day

Higher_Desire
05-14-2003, 12:36 AM
My week ain't too bad for once. Mother's day was awesome because since my sis goes to college in Utah, and I'm here at school in Idaho, it was only my mom and dad at home. Which means, for the first time ever, we didn't get into a big fight the Saturday before Mother's Day and hate each other on Sunday. The next time we'll have a big family fight is new years day. Those 2 times of the year, it is our unspoken/unplanned tradition to fight. I finished my 20 page paper for one of my classes, and finals aren't until the end of the month, so all I really have to do is read some stuff for psychology. Soon, it will be my time to have a bad week or more. :)

H-D

goddess_bb
05-14-2003, 12:42 AM
Sorry Marcos just my opinion...did you want it sugar coated??

Bridge of Clay
05-14-2003, 12:45 AM
*counts to 3 and decides to ignore*

goddess_bb
05-14-2003, 12:47 AM
Hmmmm..I hit a nerve...opps...

Bridge of Clay
05-14-2003, 12:54 AM
by the way, forgot to mention:

thereīs something really wrong with me: Iīm not listening to Creed much and Iīm really into Avril "Iīm with you" and Kelly Ozzyīs "Dig me Up"

:wtf: :confused:

Bridge of Clay
05-14-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by goddess_bb
Hmmmm..I hit a nerve...opps...

thereīs something you can tell. You know about nerves.

When I hit yours, Iīll be delighted to watch you. :eek:

goddess_bb
05-14-2003, 12:56 AM
maybe you should try Metallica "Fade to Black"... it's a great life is shitty at this moment song...

ps-It's going to get better..just keep the faith

marlsy
05-14-2003, 01:15 AM
marcos, I'm sorry your having a bad week!!! Just remember, this too shall pass!!!!

mel!ssa
05-14-2003, 01:20 AM
Oh Marcos you poor thing... i just had a really crappy week too. Venting on this board is almost the best thing to fix it. Don't apologise for it!

Hope you feeling better soon... we luv ya... :D :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker
05-14-2003, 02:04 AM
That sucks Marcos:(

creedfan47a
05-14-2003, 02:19 AM
I had a crappy day on Saturday, so I know how you feel Marcos! It won't keep going like this, it's just a bad week.

Chin up! The sun'll come up, tomorrow..... :D :D

TeriB19
05-14-2003, 09:21 AM
Thanks for that, L'il Orphan Becky.;)

Marcos, Marlsy's right, this too shall pass. It'll get better.

whitebird
05-14-2003, 11:31 AM
I hope that you got over your rough days, and are doing better. It's ok to let us know that you need to vent. Don't worry, be happy now. (line from old song)

goddess_bb
05-14-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
thereīs something you can tell. You know about nerves.

When I hit yours, Iīll be delighted to watch you. :eek:

Geee glad I can be of service nothing better than taking out your shitty mood out on someone...
Nevermind-I don't care..I do geniunely hope your week gets better...

Sheila63
05-14-2003, 12:09 PM
I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now.:( It's hard when a lot of stuff happens to you all at the same time. I hope everything gets better for you as the week progresses. Please don't worry about coming here to vent. We all need to do that sometimes. Hang in there.:) :hugs:

Kim V.
05-14-2003, 12:41 PM
Marcos, sorry to hear about your trying week. Keep the faith, it'll get better. Let the Lord sustain you; I know you are a believer, so lean on Him!!! And coming here to vent is another great way; it sure has made me feel better - some great friends in here to lean on as well!! Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on...... PEACE....
P.S. Listen to Creed's "Inside Us All"... that might help too....

TeriB19
05-14-2003, 12:49 PM
Venting here is the best way to get your frustrations out. We've ALL been through it, one way or another. There will ALWAYS be someone here who can relate!!

Kim V.
05-14-2003, 12:53 PM
Amen to that Teri!! Sometimes just letting it all out and getting good responses can help you hang in there till the storms pass, and they will pass!! Hang in there..... He will never leave you nor forsake you... A very present help in time of trouble.....

Dogstar
05-14-2003, 01:29 PM
<b>by the way, forgot to mention:

thereīs something really wrong with me: Iīm not listening to Creed much and Iīm really into Avril "Iīm with you" and Kelly Ozzyīs "Dig me Up"

:wtf: :confused: </b>

LMAO, Marcos. Even when you're feeling crappy, you still make people laugh! There's nothing wrong with you, by the way. There must be something in the music that you need to hear. Just go with it...It'll pass ;)....I'm sorry you're having such a crappy week, but as marlsy said, this too shall pass. Keep your chin up and know that you always have a cyber ear or two here!

Bridge of Clay
05-14-2003, 06:22 PM
thanks everybody!

I took the day off, stayed at home all day long!!! Iīm better now! :)

Sheila63
05-14-2003, 07:18 PM
I'm happy to hear you're feeling better, Marcos.:D I know how you feel, sometimes you just need to take the day off. It can do wonders!! I call those kinds of days off my mental health days.:P

Bridge of Clay
05-15-2003, 12:09 AM
yep! :bigjump:

GoodGodGirl23
05-15-2003, 12:43 AM
:( Now, I feel like a pile of doggie crap! I just got on the board.. and I read Marcos's probs.. I wasn't there for him!!:crying: :crying: And he's my HUNNY!!!!!:crying:

I'm sorry I wasn't there for you Hunny... but I'm glad you are feeling better now...:eek:

Bridge of Clay
05-15-2003, 12:46 AM
donīt worry!!!

now itīs gone!

GoodGodGirl23
05-15-2003, 12:50 AM
donīt worry!!!

now itīs gone!
Ok Hun...:wub: :kiss: