Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Looking for a necklace [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a necklace

olebert
05-13-2003, 05:23 PM
I'm looking for that necklace that Scott Stapp was wearing in the "WAWO" video, anyone know where I can find it?? I've been looking for while now. It looks like a chain.

Thanks,
Robert

JenRN
05-13-2003, 07:53 PM
I have seen the necklaces that they wear on E-Bay, apparently there is a place that makes them, look under Scott Stapp or Creed. You will have several pages to flip through but you should eventually get to it!

crest tattoo
05-13-2003, 08:19 PM
I have never seen that before. One of my favorites on ebay is Creed necklace, and it has been for months, and I've never had that pop up. Good luck. Looks cool. Sorry can't be more help.

Lechium
05-13-2003, 09:56 PM
Humm guys you dont have to look like them you know.. be yourself...

TeriB19
05-13-2003, 10:03 PM
Like you don't have a duck suit in the back of YOUR closet, Leech.:D

creedfan47a
05-13-2003, 10:10 PM
:lol: :lol:

Lechium
05-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Like you don't have a duck suit in the back of YOUR closet, Leech.:D
Like you dont have stapp rubber doll under your bed
ha ha ha

TeriB19
05-13-2003, 11:07 PM
We're not talking about me, here.

Lechium
05-13-2003, 11:11 PM
We weren't till you decided to drop by, and bring up "duck" (can you tell duck from a sawn?) suit, you bring up any occasion you can.

TeriB19
05-13-2003, 11:15 PM
Not sure what a sawn is, exactly. I just know that Scott never wore a swan suit onstage.

Lechium
05-13-2003, 11:31 PM
So? He never got a good review either.

TeriB19
05-13-2003, 11:35 PM
And your point with that is? You of all people shouldn't be concerned what reviewers think of a performance. I thought you were a little more opened minded than that.

Lechium
05-13-2003, 11:40 PM
Well my own peronal review of stapp "guy is full of himself, thinks he is the shit, while he's not". That's the review that counts the most for me.

p.s. a Bjork's got guts to do on stage in such a suit. stapp's got guts to get drunk and fail to sing on his concert. Oh man he is soooo much cooler than Bjork because of that.

Bridge of Clay
05-14-2003, 12:02 AM
that wasn´t nice of you, Leech. You got heavy on this one.

Lechium
05-14-2003, 12:21 AM
Teri is the one who started the whole thing.

Higher_Desire
05-14-2003, 12:46 AM
Back to the topic.....

I'm not sure where you can get that necklace, but if you know where I can find one like the one Mark is wearing on the cover of the September 2000 Spin Magazine, that'd be cool. I've been looking for that one for a while.

H-D

olebert
05-14-2003, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the help, we'll see if I find it.

Robert

crest tattoo
05-14-2003, 02:33 PM
Teri is the one who started the whole thing.

"It all started when she hit me back" as my big sister used to say. Jezz Lech, can't think of anything a bit more grown up to say? I wouldn't come out of my house without a suit on if that were the case. I just don't get why you are here. You don't care much for Creed. You don't even seem to enjoy bothering the rest of us. You are just...a leach. Go suck someone else's blood for a while.:lurking: :kick:

creedfan47a
05-14-2003, 09:41 PM
:lol: :clap:

TeriB19
05-14-2003, 09:43 PM
Thanks Joy, I had hoped I wasn't the only one who thought that sounded a lot like a childish comeback. That's why I left it alone. I didn't want my Mom to have to come to the bb and settle this matter.;)

farmgirl
05-15-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Lechium
<b>Well my own peronal review of stapp "guy is full of himself, thinks he is the shit, while he's not". That's the review that counts the most for me.

p.s. a Bjork's got guts to do on stage in such a suit. stapp's got guts to get drunk and fail to sing on his concert. Oh man he is soooo much cooler than Bjork because of that. </b>

Well, not to start anything here, but that is a little harsh. Stapp is cool and IMO, Bjork sucks!:D

creedfan47a
05-15-2003, 02:25 AM
Please...... start something!! Start as much as you like!! We'll win!! :D

Dogstar
05-15-2003, 02:56 AM
<b>Well my own peronal review of stapp "guy is full of himself, thinks he is the shit, while he's not". That's the review that counts the most for me.

</b>
Hmmm, I thought you said it should just be about the music...

The Lithium
05-15-2003, 04:26 AM
Stapp ROCKS as all of the members of Creed! THAT'S my view. Scott, Mark and Flip are the coolest guys on the planet! :jam:

crest tattoo
05-15-2003, 08:31 AM
Teri, be careful. I wouldn't want lechium's mom to try to beat up your mom. :P :P

(If she tried...I bet your mom could take her.)

TeriB19
05-15-2003, 09:10 AM
My mother could punch his mother in the nose. What color blood would come out?:D:D

Rose!! Start it up, girl!!:rockon:

Bridge of Clay
05-15-2003, 10:50 AM
:)

Go girls! ;)

Lechium
05-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
My mother could punch his mother in the nose. What color blood would come out?:D:D

Rose!! Start it up, girl!!:rockon:

a) "Childish" comback... well if you get in fight with someone and they drag you to court, you will look at judge at tell him "well he started it". In other words -- call it as it is, but as long as it describes what happned it works

B) Leave my mother out of this bullshit of yours, okay?

c) You could use attitude change. And dont tell me, that so can I, cuz my attitude is only proportinal to bullshit you're giving me.

d) 2farmgirl: facts actually... harsh as they are I'm just listing them

e) 2extreme_LITHIUM: please grow up

crest tattoo
05-15-2003, 03:45 PM
You're so much fun and such a positive addition to this BB lithium. Always a positive note do we leave with when we read your thoughts...

farmgirl
05-15-2003, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lechium

d) 2farmgirl: facts actually... harsh as they are I'm just listing them

Nope, no facts there, just your twisted opinion of a great singer and cool person. As far as Bjork, she sounds like my cat when I step on his tail. :D

Rose

Bridge of Clay
05-15-2003, 07:43 PM
leech, take a joke for once! :peace:

JenRN
05-15-2003, 08:44 PM
Some people can dish it out but sure as hell can't take it!:rolleyes:

creedfan47a
05-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by farmgirl
Nope, no facts there, just your twisted opinion of a great singer and cool person. &nbsp; As far as Bjork, she sounds like my cat when I step on his tail. &nbsp; :D &nbsp;

Rose

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TeriB19
05-15-2003, 09:16 PM
B) Leave my mother out of this bullshit of yours, okay?

c) You could use attitude change. And dont tell me, that so can I, cuz my attitude is only proportinal to bullshit you're giving me.

"AN" attitude change. Thanks, you just gave me one. I had toyed with the idea of being nicer to you, but you just blew that one. Your opinion is that Scott sucks. Fine, you are entitled to it. Our opinion of the 'Swan Girl' is that SHE sucks. That's our opinion and we are entitled to it. Go to a bb where your bullshit is welcomed because it's no longer welcomed here, you arrogant, trouble-making dolt.

And Rose, if your cat puts on a swan suit we could be famous!!!

JenRN
05-15-2003, 09:21 PM
LOL Teri!:lol: I knew the "I am going to try and be nice " would not last.:rolleyes: Give me a freaking break:rolleyes:

Lechium
05-16-2003, 01:26 PM
2JenRN: how could my niceness last when your friends Teri has to pick a fight at every opportunity she gets?

JenRN
05-16-2003, 02:17 PM
Lechium: I have not noticed Teri picking a fight with you all the time. I am referring to your sarcastic comments to my posts! You are all nice and chummy to people who agree with you, but to us who challenge you a little your true colors show. I know you and I are TOTALLY different people and you know that is fine, but there has to be some type of "middle ground". Being "different" is not a crime, but you have a way of pissing people off right away and they automatically get on the defense! We pick on you soley when you fire at us, such as about Stapp and the bands music, have you forgotten this is a CREED board? Attack and you will be attacked right back, sorry:rolleyes:

Yvonne
05-16-2003, 04:58 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You go JenRN and Teri. Hey Leech person you will be attacked if you attack CREED. Look, it's really, really, really, really, simple, even my 3 year old son understands this concept: If you don't like what you see and hear, turn the channel, switch radio stations, or GO TO ANOTHER BB DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lechium
05-16-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Yvonne
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: &nbsp;

You go JenRN and Teri. &nbsp;Hey Leech person you will be attacked if you attack CREED. &nbsp;Look, it's really, really, really, really, simple, even my 3 year old son understands this concept: &nbsp;If you don't like what you see and hear, turn the channel, switch radio stations, or GO TO ANOTHER BB DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dont seem to like my stuff, so why are you staying here? according to your logic you should leave.

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Lechium: I have not noticed Teri picking a fight with you all the time. I am referring to your sarcastic comments to my posts! You are all nice and chummy to people who agree with you, but to us who challenge you a little your true colors show. I know you and I are TOTALLY different people and you know that is fine, but there has to be some type of "middle ground". Being "different" is not a crime, but you have a way of pissing people off right away and they automatically get on the defense! We pick on you soley when you fire at us, such as about Stapp and the bands music, have you forgotten this is a CREED board? Attack and you will be attacked right back, sorry </b>
Actually you had just described Teri, rather than me. I know you're friends and all so you'll choose to think that what I had said is nonsence and Teri is better than that, but if you face cold facts you'll see I'm right.

JenRN
05-16-2003, 11:14 PM
Hmmmmm..... seems you are looking at things with blinders on! Yes Teri is my friend and you know what, she is a damn good one too, she is one of the most warm hearted, funny, witty generous people I know. And she is a lot like me in many ways you cross her and she will back you down in a corner! I know she has been nice to you several times previously, wishing you happy birthdays etc... so there is a little aminosity with you both, there are NOT many you have gotten along with all the time! You said you were gone before and I knew you would be back, for some reason or another you like us here, face it! But you know what one thing is clear about this board, we are fans of Creed and we will stand by them till the bitter end! We are not all going to agree on things always, actually most of the time we are in debate about something. I am in the minority with my political views but it does not stand in my way of conversing with the great people on here, we all are not going to agree on everything! But one thing we all most agree on is no matter what the topic is we all try to get along and respect each other, and if my friend is being attacked and I feel it is unjust, you damn well better believe I will come to thier side to defend them!

Lechium
05-16-2003, 11:16 PM
2JenRN: What are you political views by the way? And no I dont care about olitics so I wount argue with you on that, just wondering.

JenRN
05-16-2003, 11:19 PM
2JenRN: What are you political views by the way? And no I dont care about olitics so I wount argue with you on that, just wondering.
I'm not falling into that trap!

aprile89
05-17-2003, 08:37 AM
Most of that jewelry comes from Fos Angeles, CA. Street called Melrose, there are alot of shops
there that cater to the "Rock Star".

LOL I just asked that question about the necklace on bandrags BB the other day and this is the answer I got :) hope it helps!!

How old is Leach? I'm just curious??????

Lechium
05-17-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
I'm not falling into that trap!
What trap? I really dont care about plitics. My roomates are -- 1 democrat 1 republican 1 green party, and eventhough I would argue liek crazy religion with them every chance I get, my plitical debates with them go as far as "Bush looks like a rodent... sorta funny really".

crest tattoo
05-18-2003, 09:29 AM
But one thing we all most agree on is no matter what the topic is we all try to get along and respect each other, and if my friend is being attacked and I feel it is unjust, you damn well better believe I will come to thier side to defend them!

Very well put Jen. That is exactly what this BB is.:clap:

TeriB19
05-18-2003, 10:03 AM
Thanks Jen, you are a great friend and you are exactly right!!

Sheila63
05-18-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by crest tattoo
Very well put Jen. That is exactly what this BB is.:clap:

I'll second that thought, Joy!:clap: :clap: