Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott and Hilaree.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott and Hilaree....

John 3:16
10-21-2002, 06:20 PM
are back together again. Isn't that great?!!

Weathered
10-21-2002, 07:27 PM
seriosuly...howd you find out?

TeriB19
10-21-2002, 09:10 PM
Where did that info come from?

luvscott4ever
10-21-2002, 09:13 PM
LIES!!! It's all LIES!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Dogstar
10-21-2002, 09:14 PM
LMAO, Luvscott....Yes, I'm curious about where this info came from.

souldancer
10-21-2002, 10:03 PM
Oh...I heard she was at LA, but what does that mean, huh? Need info,,,

Weathered
10-21-2002, 10:07 PM
WHERES IT FROM!!!!!!!!

PaulMcCoygirl
10-21-2002, 10:09 PM
Seriously who did you find this out from?:confused: If this is true my best friend is going to be devastated she thought she was going to marry Scott! :P

Dogstar
10-21-2002, 10:11 PM
Your friend is a member of a long and distinguished list.:D

luvscott4ever
10-21-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Seriously who did you find this out from?:confused: If this is true my best friend is going to be devastated she thought she was going to marry Scott! :P

Hey, when did we become best friends? Well it's nice to meet you "Best Friend" :lol: :) :D ;) :P

Dogstar
10-21-2002, 10:21 PM
ROFL...Yer cracking me UP!

luvscott4ever
10-21-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
ROFL...Yer cracking me UP!

I do my best!! ;)

10-22-2002, 08:57 AM
It was reported over at CreedPit. Luva and SweetRelief confirmed it. Said that they have been together for a few months and even went to Maui together in May.

allison
10-22-2002, 10:07 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:crying: :crying:

No, but seriously, if it's true, I am glad for Jagger. :)

marlsy
10-22-2002, 11:55 AM
Yes, at the LA concert I went to before he sang arms wide open he said jagger and hillary are there and the next day was jaggers birthday and he will be four. I dont know if that means they are together or if she was just their because of her sons birthday. Let me tell you, the concert was so awsome! Scott got a hair cut, much shorter and it looks sooo cute!! You could see his baby face and I wanted to attack him! I did feel bad for them because the arena was pretty empty really. Id say half full. You could see empty seats everywhere! I would just like to say to the idiot people that hold his postponing against them " You are idiots and never were a Creed fan to begin with in my opinion!"

Dogstar
10-22-2002, 12:06 PM
Tell me he still has some length to those beautiful locks!
No offense against Creedpit but where did they get their information? Just because they were in town with him doesn't mean they are back together. It could have been just for Jagger's birthday. If they are back together, that's great for Jagger.

allison
10-22-2002, 12:08 PM
Tell me he still has some length to those beautiful locks!
No offense against Creedpit but where did they get their information? Just because they were in town with him doesn't mean they are back together. It could have been just for Jagger's birthday. If they are back together, that's great for Jagger.

Yeah, I am by no means convinced yet...

marlsy
10-22-2002, 06:57 PM
Its not a buzz cut by no means, but he did cut some length off. I thought it look really good! It makes him have a baby face, I wanted to bite his cheeks they were so tasty looking!!!:D

Dogstar
10-23-2002, 02:24 AM
LOL, marlsy!

PaulMcCoygirl
10-23-2002, 02:31 AM
Your friend is a member of a long and distinguished list.:D

A very looooooooooooong list! :P

PaulMcCoygirl
10-23-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
<b>Hey, when did we become best friends? &nbsp;Well it's nice to meet you "Best Friend" &nbsp; :lol: &nbsp;:) &nbsp;:D &nbsp;;) &nbsp;:P </b>

What you didn't know you were my best friend?! :( I think I'm gonna cry...:crying: :P

Aimee
10-23-2002, 01:50 PM
If they are back together, I applaud them for Jagger's sake. But I rather think it's a birthday thing, which just proves that Hilaree does care about her son's feelings and well-being.
If they are back together I wish them a joyous reunion. They have worked hard to get to that point emotionally and I wish them well.

CollectiveSoul
10-23-2002, 05:51 PM
Hilaree has always been caring for her son. i dont know why you guys hate her so much. HIlaree has done nothing wrong. im not sayi ng YOU guys here but alll voer hIlaree has been getting a bad rap wehn it was a mutual aggrement.

Pittock
10-23-2002, 07:02 PM
I just went to Creed Pit and didn't see anything about Scott and Hilaree. How about posting a link to the exact area this was?

shane
10-23-2002, 08:20 PM
Does anyone know is that true that HIlaree and Scott are really back together. i thought that she was too young and she wanted to experience life.. Go figure after being with Scott what more can someone want? She has it all...:rolleyes:

shane
10-23-2002, 08:24 PM
Does anyone really know HIllaree or Scott. Or is everyone going off of what they read? Is it true that Scott is buiding a castle? Were in Orlando does he live now? I know across the street from Mark Tremonti but were? Any one have any ideas?

TeriB19
10-23-2002, 08:42 PM
Wow, these posts are all starting to look the same! ;)

But seriously, a link to the place where this info came from would solve the mystery. Also, after Scott & Hilaree divorced, they tried for a reconcilliation but it only lasted one month. I find it hard to believe that after divorcing, reconcilling, then splitting up again, that they'd get back together yet again. Call me skeptical.

Pittock
10-23-2002, 08:51 PM
I really agree with Teri. To keep trying again and again would only hurt Jagger, not benefit him. My parents tried that back and forth thing and I am grateful they are apart. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work no matter how often you try.

shane
10-23-2002, 08:59 PM
Maybe Hillaree realizes what she had and before someone else takes Scotts heart that she better try to work things out with Scott.

You dont know what you have until it's gone!!!!

TeriB19
10-23-2002, 09:00 PM
That's absolutely right. My mother was back and forth with my stepfather so many times my head started spinning. It only makes the child caught in the middle more and more confused, excited about the reunion, disappointed at the breakup. How many times can you do that to a child without causing permanent damage psychologically?

10-23-2002, 09:12 PM
I will try and find it for you but I don't know how to link it here. I was also told that they are living together again. I will not divulge who told me and to be honest I really don't care if what I have posted here is believed or not. To each his own. I am just really happy for them and hope that they will overcome this time and live a long and happy life together as a complete family.

John.

10-23-2002, 09:16 PM
http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842frm...cID=17559.topic (http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842frm1.showMessage?topicID=17559.topic)

Here is the link. CrushedGlass posted the thread. There were several other threads that day that were not titled specifically but had coversations pertaining to Scott and Hillaree getting back together. If this link does not work it is on the 5th page and titled If it's True.

John

TeriB19
10-23-2002, 09:17 PM
What I don't clearly understand is how a couple can actually decide they want to live together when one is on the road and has been for the last 4 months, unless she's just on the tour with them and staying in his bus and hotel rooms. To be living together, they would actually be living in the same home.

10-23-2002, 09:21 PM
She is with him off and on during the tour and when he is home which he frequently is they are living together under the same roof.

John

TeriB19
10-23-2002, 09:23 PM
Why, thank you John. Very informative.

Ruby
10-24-2002, 09:11 AM
The woman I saw at the side of the stage at Saratoga in August looked like Hilaree. My first impression was that it was her. When Jaeger got on stage Scott looked over at her and said to take him and she did. However I understand his sister has long blond hair and since he seems to like blondes I thought it could have been just another girlfriend - but it looked like Hilaree.

Pittock
10-24-2002, 02:32 PM
Thank you John, for the link and the info. I was surprised about the Kristy Swanson info. Damn, I wish Jagger had been at the 2 shows I was at. That would have been cool if Scott would have brought him out when they sang WAWO.

shane
10-24-2002, 08:30 PM
any news on the Hilaree and Scott situation. Did you see him on Access Hollywood tonight. Wow his face looked so diffrent.

JenRN
10-25-2002, 03:24 PM
He likes blondes??? I am a blonde too gee.. I wonder:sex: Sorry I could not resist!!!! I hope Scott gets what makes him happy, if it is Hilaree than so be it... everone desrves to be happy!!! Plus he has that beautiful son of his to look out for as well, sure wish they would have brought him out in the concerts I went to this summer! I did get a nice Big smile from him in the pit (scott) maybe he felt bad for me seeing I was getting crushed by the people behind me I was smashed up along the stage, didn't mind ... good view of the ripped pants!:rolleyes:

TeriB19
10-25-2002, 09:43 PM
Considering going blonde for a day just to see how it feels. (probably the day I go see Creed in concert again and am close enough in the pit for Scott to see me!:D

JenRN
10-25-2002, 10:45 PM
Teri... Sometimes it is not all it is cracked up to be.(being blonde) People automatically think your a ding bat. etc....
But if it gets him to smile at you in the pit BELIEVE ME it is all worth it!!! By the way I think you and I are some of the oldest on here, I am soon to be 30 in 1 month :crying:

Dogstar
10-25-2002, 10:49 PM
Hehe, JenRN...There are several posters who exceed your age by more than a decade:D...We are everywhere:D !

TeriB19
10-25-2002, 10:50 PM
Hey Jen, let me be the first to wish you a Happy Early Birthday! You are about to enter an elite club of over 30-ish women. I think we are starting to become the majority here.:P

Mulletman
10-26-2002, 04:55 PM
well whether is true or not, its good news. kid needs both his parents...

marlsy
10-27-2002, 12:46 AM
Hey JenRN, whens your birthday? Im going to be the big 36 on Nov. 28th! So maybe I'm the oldest??? Dosnt matter, I feel 18!!!!:party2: :party:

JenRN
10-27-2002, 10:32 PM
Hey Marsly!! I will be 30 on Dec 7th I agree I feel like 18 too!! :rolleyes: I am glad there are some of us who actually remember the 80's music, doesn't it make you appreciate Creed even more? They are the only band I feel has really had some depth in years!! There are not just the typical rock band they have such depth and soul to their music!!!

souldancer
10-27-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
<b> &nbsp;I would just like to say to the idiot people that hold his postponing against them " You are idiots and never were a Creed fan to begin with in my opinion!" </b> :D

marlsy
10-28-2002, 11:29 AM
Oh I know what you mean JenRN, their music has such meaning and depth like you said! I love 80's rock also, but most of 80's rock is about the typical sex drugs and rock n roll. But Creed definately brought back the great rock n roll band, but better with the meaning and soul that thay have!! Did you get to see them this tour?? I went to the LA concert and I'm still on a Creed High!! I can't get enough of them!:jam:

Dogstar
10-28-2002, 11:38 AM
Isn't it amazing how long the Creed high lasts? I was on it for weeks after the show I went to in August. I have never had a concert get to me like that. It was awesome.

marlsy
10-28-2002, 12:00 PM
Oh I so agree Dogstar, Ive never had a high like this from a concert ever! It must be the meaning of the songs that get into your soul, thats what I think! :P

JenRN
10-28-2002, 06:28 PM
The high lasted for days!!!! When I drove home those nights I was in a fog, I could not believe where I just came from!!! For days I would talk non stop about the show and rekindle moments from it, I still feel like I am on the Creed high and I saw them in August last time. No other concert has ever done that to me!

Ruby
10-28-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
You are about to enter an elite club of over 30-ish women. I think we are starting to become the majority here.:P

Majority member here - may actually be the senior majority member of the 30 & over club. I'm 49yrs young. Old enough to be Scotts lover LOL!

The concerts are such a high that I experience a big let down that its over. Everyday life seems dull. Hope I can see them again this tour.

luvscott4ever
10-28-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
Hey JenRN, whens your birthday? Im going to be the big 36 on Nov. 28th! &nbsp;So maybe I'm the oldest??? &nbsp;Dosnt matter, I feel 18!!!!:party2: :party:

Hey, we can wish you a Happy B-day and a Happy Thanksgiving..all on the same day!! Your b-day is the day b4 mine...I'll be 38 Nov 29th!! ROCK ON!!! :party2:
And I also feel 18 again...thanks to Creed!!!

TeriB19
10-28-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Ruby
Majority member here - may actually be the senior majority member &nbsp;of the 30 & over club. I'm 49yrs young. &nbsp;Old enough to be Scotts lover LOL!

The concerts are such a high that I experience a big let down that its over. &nbsp;Everyday life seems dull. Hope I can see them again this tour. LOL Ruby! And I agree about the letdown. After each show, after the Creed High wears off, it's like, damn, I just want to see them one more time....:crying:

luvscott4ever
10-28-2002, 11:52 PM
I'm exactly the same way!! All the anticipation b4 the concert and then the ROCKIN' GOOD TIME during...then...:crying: It's over!! It was really bad for me after the WI and Cincy shows!! After the WI show, I just sat in my car...staring out the window!!! I didn't want to leave the parking lot...and then a couple of weeks later, it was off to Cincy...I really didn't want that show to end...5th row center from the front...and Scott!!! That's probably why I'm going to 3 more shows..2 in Nov and the rescheduled Phoenix show in Dec...I can't wait for Phoenix...PIT TIX!!! Scott..up close and personal...(I'm drooling already)

marlsy
10-30-2002, 12:17 PM
KEWL Luvscott4ever!!!! I love this 30-ish club, IT ROCKSSSSS
hey is my birthday on Thanksgiving this year??? I havnt even looked!! LOL Happy Birthday to us!!!

JenRN
10-30-2002, 01:27 PM
Hey Marsly!!! Yor birthday is on Thanksgiving cool, NOW YOU CAN HAVE AN EXCUSE TO EAT EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!! Oh yes the turkey stupor will be heavy this year!!!!! Yeah I agree the 30 some thing club ROCKS!!!!:P

marlsy
10-30-2002, 05:20 PM
What a trip, I did'nt even realize it ROFL! Yes now I can PIG out!!!! mmmmmmm:nut:

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 09:40 PM
Hey Marlsy! In honor of your birthday, I'll have a third helping of pumpkin pie in celebration of your special day! The over-30 club rocks!:party: :rockon:

luvscott4ever
10-30-2002, 09:44 PM
Hey Marlsy! In honor of your birthday, I'll have a third helping of pumpkin pie in celebration of your special day! The over-30 club rocks!:party: :rockon:

I'll have the left-overs the next day for my b-day meal!! and I'll have a piece of that pie too...YUMMY!! my fav pie!!! but just a little pie to go with the Cool Whip!! :D

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 10:00 PM
Can't have pumpkin pie with no coolwhip. That just wouldn't be right. I think I'm definitely cooking this year. It was up in the air but the decision's been made. Anyone want to join us?;)

luvscott4ever
10-30-2002, 10:09 PM
Can't have pumpkin pie with no coolwhip. That just wouldn't be right. I think I'm definitely cooking this year. It was up in the air but the decision's been made. Anyone want to join us?;)

Count me in!!! Then I WOULDN'T HAVE TO COOK!! I usually go to Vegas for Thanksgiving...but no gambling for me!! Too many concerts to pay for!! :P

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 10:10 PM
So skip Vegas this year, come to Atlantic City!! You and Anna can stay here on the sofabed and I'll cook us up a turkey!!

luvscott4ever
10-30-2002, 10:17 PM
So skip Vegas this year, come to Atlantic City!! You and Anna can stay here on the sofabed and I'll cook us up a turkey!!

Sounds good to me!!! Never been to Jersey b4!! never really been east, except for Florida..but I guess that's really Southeast, isn't it!!! :confused:

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 11:01 PM
Yes but it gets a little cooler here in Nov. than it does down there in sunny Creed-land. You are more than welcome. The mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce will be flying!

luvscott4ever
10-30-2002, 11:04 PM
Yes but it gets a little cooler here in Nov. &nbsp;than it does down there in sunny Creed-land. You are more than welcome. The mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce will be flying!

better duck!!! :thud:

TeriB19
10-30-2002, 11:07 PM
No duck, just turkey!;) :D

Siana
10-31-2002, 10:17 AM
hehehe ;)

marlsy
10-31-2002, 11:56 AM
YES in honor of my Birthday, everyone must stuff themselves!!! I can't wait for that turkey! Hey where is everyone from?? I'm in Southern Calif. BY THE WAY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Dogstar
10-31-2002, 01:06 PM
Save me some mash potatoes! And Happy Halloween, Marlsy, and everybody! I'm from Philly.

shane
10-31-2002, 06:41 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF CREED IS COMING TO THE NEW JERSEY AREA?

shane
10-31-2002, 06:44 PM
ANY NEWS ON SCOTT AND HILAREE???? HOW COULD SCOTT SETTLE DOWN WITH ONE PERSON WITH ALL THOSE WOMEN OUT THERE THAT ARE AFTER HIM.

JenRN
10-31-2002, 06:51 PM
Like we said before, we love Scott and what ever makes him happy GREAT go for it!!! As far as all the women after him, well.... that's the name of the game! We just lust after him it's certain we would never have a chace with him!!! He has enough problems with stalkers, we are just fans or like it was said in Almost Famous "We are band aides" We love the music!!!!!:music: :stapp: :wub:

Dogstar
11-01-2002, 03:22 AM
Amen, Jen! I love that movie!

TeriB19
11-01-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by shane
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF CREED IS COMING TO THE NEW JERSEY AREA? Closest I think they're coming to us is State College, PA on Nov. 19.