Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Indigo [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Indigo

Aimee
05-04-2003, 03:18 PM
Ok, I know I might get some crap for this, but I don't care. I have heard about this supposed new "breed" of children coming to earth since 1978 called the Indigo Children. Let me preface by saying that I hate labels, so everything that is stereotypical in the following explanation is just so that my message is clear. I am NOT an expert on this, but will tell you what I know so far...
The Indigos have a dark blue (almost purple) aura that has never been seen before. You know that scene in the Matrix where Neo goes to see the Oracle and there are all these kids in her living room doing crazy stuff with their minds? That's what the kids are purported to be able to do. That is, if they train themselves.
We ALL have the ability to use more of our brain than we do, and we are all connected to whatever energy that has brought us (and keeps us) here. But the Indigo's are different in that they see more than most do. Feel more than most. They are being labeled the system-busters, and that it what they are here for. To challenge what standards the world has built and to tear them down to make something better.
Now, there have been some people born before 1978, and they are thought of as scouts who prepare the world for these children. Some of these forerunners ARE Indigo and some are not. Most of these kids are seen as "problem" children. The ones on ritalin or whatever. They are EXTREMELY intelligent, super-spiritual and often labeled wierd, strange, or freaks by those who don't understand them. Hell, half the time, they don't even understand themselves. But they have true hearts and intuition that you would not believe. They just know things.
It is a very difficult time for this new generation because they come en masse and the world is not quite prepared for their power. But make no mistake, they will change the status quo, if not the world.
For more information on Indigos go to:
www.metagifted.org (http://www.metagifted.org)

JulieCitySlicker
05-04-2003, 10:23 PM
I've never heard anything asbout this Aimee:confused: That interesting stuff;)

marlsy
05-04-2003, 11:46 PM
That is some bizzare stuff!! I'll have to look more deeply into that site when I have the time, looks interesting!!

whitebird
05-05-2003, 07:32 PM
This sounds like an interesting concept. I have never before heard about this, but it does seem as if there are great changes happening in the world. There do seem to be many more people that have had different and unusual things happening around them, and more and more they are willing to talk about it.

If you find out any other information regarding this, other than what is on that web site, please post it. Thank you Aimee.

souldancer
05-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Yes, I have heard about this. I would like to believe that our species is still evolving in some way...

Aimee
05-13-2003, 04:11 AM
I know that the characteristics of the new beings are typical of the astrology sun-sign pisces. So, if you study that, you will see that they have two sides to themselves. Many tend to see in black and white. Not that they're colorblind, but to them, ethics is more than just a code of conduct. It is ingrained in them. Tatooed upon their souls, if you will. They are compassionate and empathetic, yet they have no pity for weakness of character. I believe that these souls have always existed on Earth, just not in such a massive quantity as we see now. Essentially, after stripping all the bullshit aside, these souls are conduits to the heavens. If we could see other dimensions, we would probably already know how. We wouldn't have to ask why. Yes, I could go on, but I'd rather just let you pick my brain. Ask me anything. If I don't know the answer, I will find it for you. Ok? Fire away!

Aimee
06-01-2003, 04:29 PM
INDIGO - The Movie will be out early next year! It's being produced by Stephen Simon (What Dreams May Come) and was written in part by the Neal Walsch (Conversations With God) who will play the lead male role. OK, don't say I didn't tell ya so!

whitebird
06-01-2003, 06:58 PM
Ok Aimee, do you think that you may perhaps be an indigo child? If you think that you are, why? I honestly, and without judgement, am asking this question.

Aimee
06-02-2003, 06:49 PM
I will not be put into a box and labeled as something like that. Too much like a cult. I will only say that the Indigo characteristics explain my strangeness in a way that no psychologist can even begin to understand.

whitebird
06-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Well stated, I agree that people can label, and judge. You may be a little different than others, and perhaps you are not at all alone. People are saying there are changes going on in the world, I believe that there are. Anyway, Indigo is a beautiful color.