Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
You ever have that feeling that you aren't alone [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : You ever have that feeling that you aren't alone

Leader of Men
05-03-2003, 10:12 PM
:eek:

jimmy2sacs
05-03-2003, 10:14 PM
yup

Lechium
05-03-2003, 10:26 PM
It's worse when you get the feeling that you're alone, while among other people...

Leader of Men
05-03-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
It's worse when you get the feeling that you're alone, while among other people... I know exactly what you mean... you aren't alone on this one;)

JulieCitySlicker
05-03-2003, 10:45 PM
I hate it when I'm home alone and I get the feeling that I'm being watched:eek: :eek: :eek: I always feel alone even when I'm with people:(

Lechium
05-03-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Leader of Men
I know exactly what you mean... you aren't alone on this one;)
Well I dont get that feeling too much anymore. Gotta find people who fit you... suprisingly for me it's 50/50 split between nerds and jocks (if you wanna categorize), haha.

Bridge of Clay
05-04-2003, 12:19 AM
thereīs a song about it...let me check my list:

ATB - "Youīre not alone"

you might check it if you want! Iīm sure Eric will love it! :)

hide_tremonti
05-04-2003, 01:41 AM
Yes, I feel it sometimes. Once I was so sure that there was something in the house that I grabbed a golf stick just in case. Turned out to be nobody.

marlsy
05-04-2003, 12:22 PM
ever see someone outta the corner of your eye and you turn to look and nobody's there??? Used to happen to me all the time when I was younger and we lived in a house where the woman who lived there before us commited suicide there. SPOOKY I always felt watched in that house, I hated that house!!

goddess_bb
05-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Hey Guys..
Guess what it's real...I have someone who is very close to me who sees them..okay no I'm not crazy...it's just spirits who have "unfinished business" and before you pick up your sticks and come after me...in my opinion from what I have seen and heard once these "spirits" have finished what they need to they move on to..some think heaven some thing just a higher place...they can't hurt you..the woman that commited suicide..from what I understand if you take your own life that is your punishment-- walking around in a so called unreality where you can see people but they can't see or hear you...in a way it is hell?? Sound familiar?
**So open your mind there are so many possibilities..

Aimee
05-04-2003, 02:49 PM
Please see INDIGO thread in spiritualtiy - coming soon from me.

marlsy
05-04-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by goddess_bb
<b>Hey Guys..
&nbsp; Guess what it's real...I have someone who is very close to me who sees them..okay no I'm not crazy...it's just spirits who have "unfinished business" and before you pick up your sticks and come after me...in my opinion from what I have seen and heard once these "spirits" have finished what they need to they move on to..some think heaven some thing just a higher place...they can't hurt you..the woman that commited suicide..from what I understand if you take your own life that is your punishment-- walking around in a so called unreality where you can see people but they can't see or hear you...in a way it is hell?? &nbsp;Sound familiar?
**So open your mind there are so many possibilities.. </b>

I do believe that goddess!!! I have actually had my own experience with a "spirit". She is a lil girl and it happened during a thunder storm in a house I was staying in Kansas City Mo. I won't go into details, but let me tell you, after that night, NO ONE could ever tell me spirits don't exist!!! I also wasn't the only one who she reached out too either, I talked with other people who had the same kind of experience in that house, after it happened to me.

Sheila63
05-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
ever see someone outta the corner of your eye and you turn to look and nobody's there??? &nbsp;Used to happen to me all the time when I was younger and we lived in a house where the woman who lived there before us commited suicide there. &nbsp; SPOOKY &nbsp;I always felt watched in that house, I hated that house!!

I've had that happen to me too, marlsy. It's definitely spooky.:eek: I'll never forget one time I was home alone at night as a teenager and it was real quiet and then all of a sudden I heard this noise coming from the basement that sounded like someone was running up our basement stairs!!:eek: It totally freaked me out! I remember running so fast to the door to make sure it was locked. Later, I realized it was probably the furnace or something making the noise, but when it happened, it really scared me.

Bridge of Clay
05-04-2003, 03:55 PM
I donīt believe that stuff...

whitebird
05-07-2003, 08:53 PM
Marcos-I believe that stuff. I've seen them.

Bridge of Clay
05-07-2003, 11:47 PM
sorry, I canīt argue with that, but, imho, I think those things are "manifestations" from your subconstieness (sp?), you know, the right side of the brain :P

GeeK_2004
05-08-2003, 02:25 PM
I feel alone alot when Im depressed !!