Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I've Got Bon Jovi Tickets!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I've Got Bon Jovi Tickets!!

creednmysoul
05-01-2003, 01:20 PM
1st of all, let me say that I'm sorry for posting this here. There is prolly a better forum to post it in BUT I'm trying to stick to one forum because when I get back to work, I won't have time to post as often. Being an 'airhead', :nutty: this is easier for me to remember!
NOW- I have 2 tickets to see Bon Jovi at Riverbend Music Center on Aug. 1, 2003. I have an extra ticket for sale if there is anyone in the area who would like to go with me. The bad part is I bought my tics on Ebay. They are 4th row seats!! I paid $311.00 for both tics. Sounds stupid?? I know but when I like a band, I don't have a problem paying for good seats.
Now my daughter, who is 10, says that she wants to go with me, but I'm afraid that she'll back out at the last minute so I'm going to start looking for a friend to go with me, then we'll take it fron there. Bet ya'll didn't know I was THIS windy:banana:
Any takers, let me know!! Thanks for your time:)

marlsy
05-01-2003, 03:05 PM
Gawd I would love to go!!! But I live in California!!:(

Dogstar
05-01-2003, 03:13 PM
I'm not a big Bon Jovi fan, but I have to say the Riverbend Music Center is a great place to see a show. I went there for my first Creed show! I hope you find somebody to go with you. Good luck!

creedgirl99
05-01-2003, 03:51 PM
Wish I could go....I'm sure it will be a blast!

Higher_Desire
05-01-2003, 04:13 PM
I almost got to go see Bon Jovi in Salt Lake City. Someone at my school had tickets she was trying to sell for a cut price of $150.00 each. Way too much for my tight pocketbook.

creedgirl99
05-01-2003, 04:28 PM
Wow.....expensive tickets!

Siana
05-01-2003, 06:38 PM
o yeah...very expensive...

HigherGirl
05-01-2003, 11:44 PM
CreedNMySoul-----
Congrats!!!!
You will have a BLAST!!!:)
Went and saw them March 1..they put on a kick ass show...
and don't feel bad, I paid 500 for 2 BJ tickets for me and my hubby..But they were worth it...I paid 600 for Creed's
"infamous" Chicago show, But like you, when the band is
worth it, I will put up the $$$$$$
HAve a great time!!!!
:D

creednmysoul
05-02-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by marlsy
Gawd I would love to go!!!  But I live in California!!:(
Oh, you lucky girl!! I've ALWAYS wanted to go to California! Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, etc. IF I ever get there, maybe I'll look you up! Peace:)

creednmysoul
05-02-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I'm not a big Bon Jovi fan, but I have to say the Riverbend Music Center is a great place to see a show. I went there for my first Creed show! I hope you find somebody to go with you. Good luck!
I went there in Aug. 2002 to see Creed. Had PIT tics. Was so close to the band they could sweat on me!:D That's where Tru gave me his guitar pick @ the end of the show. My heart pounds just thinking about the show!! Scott is SO HOT:embarass: even BETTER up close;)

creednmysoul
05-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by HigherGirl
<b>CreedNMySoul-----
Congrats!!!!
You will have a BLAST!!!:) &nbsp;
Went and saw them March 1..they put on a kick ass show...
and don't feel bad, I paid 500 for 2 BJ tickets for me and my hubby..But they were worth it...I paid 600 for Creed's &nbsp;
"infamous" Chicago show, But like you, when the band is
worth it, I will put up the $$$$$$
HAve a great time!!!!
:D </b> Thanks for making me feel better:) MY hubby just :rolleyes: at the price but I work, too! I met Bon Jovi IN PERSON 10 years ago! This show is very specail to me. It's the 1st chance I've had to get back to see them. I'd show you my pic with Jon but not sure how to make it appear on screen. I know I"ll have a great time:dancing:

creednmysoul
05-02-2003, 12:02 PM
Well, my daughter told me last night that she wants to go with me. I hope I can count on her to keep her word. If the tic comes up 'for sale' again, I'll let you all know! Thanks:)