Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
P.O.D.'s "Sleeping Awake" [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : P.O.D.'s "Sleeping Awake"

Wylde-Tremonti
04-30-2003, 10:49 PM
Jah Rockers Payable On Death have the Lead Single for the Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack called "Sleeping Awake" The Video (which will premeire on TRL this or next week) is totally awesome!!! it can be seen at Launch: HERE (http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1041052) i've also found the Video and Audio recently at KaZaA SO CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Redeemer
05-01-2003, 12:24 PM
I heard the song on the radio last night, and I had forgot who it was from. I was like, "I used to know who sings this song and I forgot who it is! Ain't that a biotch!" I kept thinking it was the new Godsmack. :lol: Ain't that a riot?
Yeah, that song rocks. I like that line "Jah Rockers Payable on Death" in your post. It sounds kikass. :D
BTW, who's that in your avie??

Bridge of Clay
05-01-2003, 04:46 PM
did marcos curiel recorded this song or he wasn´t at the band anymore by the time they wrote it?

Wylde-Tremonti
05-01-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
did marcos curiel recorded this song or he wasn´t at the band anymore by the time they wrote it?
POD basically replaced Marcos right agter they fired him... Jason Truby is the New Guitarist and he played on that song....and is in the video....he's a Full Fledged Member! And Ready to rock!

Wylde-Tremonti
05-01-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Redeemer
<b>I heard the song on the radio last night, and I had forgot who it was from. I was like, "I used to know who sings this song and I forgot who it is! Ain't that a biotch!" I kept thinking it was the new Godsmack. :lol: Ain't that a riot?
Yeah, that song rocks. I like that line "Jah Rockers Payable on Death" in your post. It sounds kikass. :D
BTW, who's that in your avie?? </b>
Yeah WithoutJah Nuthin!lol....hey That's Hayley(addicted2stapp) in my Avie!

Bridge of Clay
05-01-2003, 10:01 PM
haha I knew that, but I wasn´t sure if he had already recorded this song with them...

Redeemer
05-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Aww, man, you changed your avatar so I can't take a second look at her!!! Grrr!!! :D

Wylde-Tremonti
05-08-2003, 07:14 PM
lol...i need to make a new one....Hayley didnt really like that one...

Redeemer
05-09-2003, 09:33 AM
Why not?

Wylde-Tremonti
05-09-2003, 07:27 PM
idk