Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Possible Goodbye [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Possible Goodbye

Scutley
04-26-2003, 07:40 PM
Well, It Looks Like All The People Who I Get Along With Are Leaving and I'm not Posting Much Because There Is Really Stuff On Here I Don't Talk About Because It's Not Intresting To Me. I Don't Whjat I'm Going To Do Leave Or Stay But A Lot Of People Who I Talked To A Lot Have Left And Thats Make Me Sad. So, In A Few Days, Or Weeks, I Will Tell You My Decision. For Right Now Though Lets Party.

JulieCitySlicker
04-26-2003, 07:42 PM
Aww Scutley:( Don't leave:crying: You are cool and I miss talking to you!

Siana
04-26-2003, 07:45 PM
god..every1 is leaving :(

Scutley
04-26-2003, 07:47 PM
thank you julielovescreed i miss talking to you do this is part of my reason why i might leave because i have so much little time and so much to do. i don't know what im going to do. thanks though julielovescreed.

Siana
04-26-2003, 07:54 PM
Scutley,i'll miss you too...why the best ppl here have to leave??

JulieCitySlicker
04-26-2003, 07:56 PM
I know:(

Siana
04-26-2003, 07:58 PM
:crying: :(

Scutley
04-26-2003, 09:36 PM
I know everyone that I like to talk to you is leaving i love talking to you siana and julie but everyone else. My two favorite people are gone i think goodgodgirl and dangerousdan only 3 omf my favorite people are here that i talk to are still here siana, weatherd, and julie i miss the good old and days where are all the people that use to be here remember the creedfeed elmenation feed, the games we made remember that how fun it was.

JenRN
04-26-2003, 09:47 PM
Gee thanks Scutley, I am so glad you feel that way about the rest of us:(

hotforscott
04-26-2003, 10:18 PM
I know, I wish a lot of people wouldn't leave like they have been lately. When all the bashers show up, that is when we need the great, wonderful members of this board to weed out the BS.

Dogstar
04-26-2003, 11:52 PM
Hey, Scutley, I'm sorry you're not having as much fun on the board. I hope you decide to stay, though. :)

Leader of Men
04-26-2003, 11:53 PM
I'm still here;)

Bridge of Clay
04-27-2003, 12:43 AM
hey Scutley!

you donŽt have to say good bye for good. you can always come back! and I bet youŽll have a lot of fun on this board after you get to know the new members and when the rumours about CreedŽs next album start!

I got Weathered 2 weeks before it was released. If you stay, youŽll get the next album before everybody else coz IŽll share it with the board! :) Through PMs of course!

I mean, if I get it! But I think I will! I got contacts! hehehehe

Scutley
04-27-2003, 01:21 AM
thanks everyone and jenrn i think about everyone but i can't talk to every person on this bored. I'm only one thread. Im sorry if i offfend you guys im not trying to. and N30°14'?.7 W84° thanks you you will have mu answer in the comming weeks. but like i said lets party.

marlsy
04-28-2003, 11:19 AM
If we are boring to you, maybe you should go!!! Not to be mean but hey, why stay if your don't like it here?? I mean, you should get to know the people you don't know very well before you decide we arn't intersting enough!!!