Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Damn computer!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Damn computer!!!!

Bridge of Clay
10-19-2002, 11:18 PM
hey...
have ever happened to you whatīs happening to me?
My pc is, apparentely, deleting automatically my mp3s... in a random way... Iīm sure nobody deleted them... but Iīm losting them...itīs like a cancer, a little here, a little there...
argh! I hate it!!!!

is it a virus or hacker job???

help me!!!!!!!

luvscott4ever
10-19-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
hey...
My pc is, apparentely, deleting automatically my mp3s... in a random way... Iīm sure nobody deleted them... but Iīm losting them...itīs like a cancer, a little here, a little there...
argh! I hate it!!!!

help me!!!!!!!

I know how you feel, and I feel for you!!! I have some songs on my Real Player that have been there b4, and now, I can't listen to them!! and it really ticks me off!!!

GoodGodGirl23
10-19-2002, 11:32 PM
:confused: Beats me, my bf borrowed his bros burner, and burned all my videos, and music onto cd's for me.... soooo, now I have tons of disk space to download more.. wheeee!!:dancing: :dancing:

Bridge of Clay
10-19-2002, 11:44 PM
Iīm sure itīs not space problem... still trying to find out!
:confused: :rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
10-19-2002, 11:55 PM
Uh, I know that, I was just making CONVERSATION...:P sry:dancing: :dancing:

Bridge of Clay
10-19-2002, 11:59 PM
ugh! I never thought you would think that! Iīm the one whoīs sorry! You shouldnīt have said sorry...no reason for that!

I just was considering what could be and couldnīt be the causes

GoodGodGirl23
10-20-2002, 12:04 AM
I could ask the bf when he gets back if he might know what the prob be...;)

Lady Valkyrie
10-20-2002, 01:51 PM
Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. My computer is such junk. Mine crashes a lot and I always have to reinstall Windows ME... so needless to say I don't bother with MP3's anymore. Gosh I wish I could buy a new computer!

GoodGodGirl23
10-20-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. My computer is such junk. Mine crashes a lot and I always have to reinstall Windows ME... so needless to say I don't bother with MP3's anymore. Gosh I wish I could buy a new computer!

I have windows 98... works best still....I think..I have alot of MP3's and videos:confused:

Bridge of Clay
10-20-2002, 02:05 PM
thatīs whatīs bothering me... my computer is new... I bought it in July... itīs a pentium 4, windows me, with everything thatīs possible on it...

TeriB19
10-20-2002, 03:21 PM
If you just bought that computer less than 4 months ago, I'd be on the phone to tech support ASAP. I could see if it were over a year old, but that's just BS for a brand new computer to have such problems. I don't know much about downloading (still new at it) but is it possible when you downloaded something, a virus may have come into your system and randomly started deleting? That's not a qualified technical idea, just a guess. Sorry. I'd definitely get your tech support on the phone.

Unforgiven Fan
10-20-2002, 05:10 PM
N30°14'?.7 W84°, you have Windows ME.. oh boy..I have ME to and I can tell you that there are some bugs that ME has if Microsoft has not fixed them maybe it is one of those bugs but I have never lost my mp3s and they do not misteriously dispear..umm you might just want to make a copy of that cetain mp3 and zip it for when the other one disapears...

allison
10-21-2002, 11:00 AM
Any news about your problem, Marcos?:(

Mulletman
10-22-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
hey...
argh! I hate it!!!!

help me!!!!!!!

windows will delete files on its own. its a built in feature that most hackers use alot.

GoodGodGirl23
10-23-2002, 12:40 PM
I have had my computer since middle of June, and have not had anything delete on der own??:confused:

hayley
10-24-2002, 02:51 AM
no neither have i...my com's shit though, i need a nicer one...(heh if money grew on trees;) ) mine now has a really yucky dirty keyboard...and a shit screen.:(

GoodGodGirl23
10-24-2002, 06:30 PM
Well, since I gave da bf the ol 1-2-3, if you don't see me on da creed forum once in a while...:rolleyes: it's cuz basically, other den typing the keys, and surfing the net, I'm computer illiterate, sooo if the computer goes down, I'm SCREWED!!!!:crying: :crying: cuz he's da one who made it all better!!!! Awwwww!!!! OMFG!!! :doh: It had better stay ALL GOOD!!!!:confused:

hayley
10-24-2002, 11:23 PM
oh that's pretty stink! but you can always ask the dawgie!!!!!!;)