Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Concert review's [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Concert review's

Tia67
04-22-2003, 12:48 AM
I just wanted to let you guys know how the concert's went. Thursday night (April18) was AudioA/Mercy Me/Kutless/Swift. AWESOME! Don't let anyone tell you Christian bands cant' rock. BECAUSE, THEY ALL blew the ROOF OFF! I have always been a BIG fan of Audio A, and like alot of Mercy Me's music. It was Kutless that REALLY impressed me. Love their stlye and sound. OH, and let me add we were on the FIRST ROW/CENTER STAGE-AWESOME,HUH?(Thanks to my wonderful hubby that stood in line EARLY one Saturday morning) The lead-singer from Kutless and Audio A jumped right in front of us and did the high-five!! We took our youth group(about 25 kids), they ALL had a BLAST! Friday night was 3DD/theory of a deadman/12stones. AGAIN, AWESOME! 12 stones was GREAT! I didn't realize the lead singer is from Florence, Ms(10 minutes from Jackson,Ms) So, needless to say the arena was just as packed when they performed as it was for 3DD. Was really impressed with ALL the bands. Brad from 3DD was REAL apprecitive of the fans, several times he said "Thank-you for supporting us and God bless you"! No ugly language or gestures. All the bands were real clean. It was some of the crowd that got on my nerves. People my age(35) acting like idiots. We don't have good security at the arena in Jackson. I remember when we went to see Creed in New Orleans Jan.2002 the security was tight. It was great. You could enjoy the concert in a nice enviroment. Well, sorry it's so long but just wanted to fill you in. IT WAS AN AWESOME WK-END!! IT ROCKED!