Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Ozzfest 2003? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Ozzfest 2003?

farmgirl
04-21-2003, 05:46 PM
I just got my Ozzfest tickets today for this summer! I can't wait, it is my third year going and it's always a great time.

How many of you here are going to Ozzfest? Of those of you who are going, please answer these:

Ozzfest location you are attending:
# of times you've been to Ozzfest:
Which band are you most looking forward to seeing:

My answers are, Alpine Valley, WI, my third time and I am really looking forward to seeing Disturbed again.

Thanks,
Rose :dancing:

farmgirl
04-27-2003, 11:13 AM
:crying: Am I the only one going to Ozzfest?

Noone loves me:(

Rose:rolleyes:

Dogstar
04-27-2003, 11:19 AM
LOL, farmgirl. I can't go to the one in my area (Philly) because I can't get the day off. I've never been able to go. I am going to my first Lollapalooza this summer, though.

luvscott4ever
04-27-2003, 11:32 AM
Oh believe me, I am sooo there!! I ordered my tickets a long time ago, but still haven't got them yet :mad: But the show isn't until July, so I've got plenty of time!! The bands I'm most excited to see are of course...DISTURBED, but am also looking forward to seeing Korn..I'm going to the show in Somerset, Wi..I went to the Creed show at Alpine Valley..loved that venue, but Somerset is also an outdoor venue, so that will definately ROCK!!! I absolutely love outdoor shows!!! That's why I'm going to Lollapalooza in Milwaukee instead of in Minneapolis at the Target Center...I want to go to the outdoor show instead, so I'll drive about 5 hours instead of 15 minutes!!!
:D

luvscott4ever
04-27-2003, 11:34 AM
oh and this is my first Ozzfest show...I am really looking forward to it!! I am also seeing Disturbed this Friday (May 2nd) in Mankato...Gonna try my damndest to get up front!! I want to see David up close and personal!! YUM, YUM!! And Fuzz too!!

farmgirl
04-27-2003, 11:44 AM
Thanks guys! I was just kidding about the noone loves me, LOL.

I just got my tix a couple days ago for the August show, so I'm sure yours will come soon. I'm looking forward to going as usual. It's a great time.

Rose

luvscott4ever
04-27-2003, 11:51 AM
Oh I am sure!! Disturbed is sooo awesome live!! and I'm also looking forward to seeing Ozzy!! I saw him almost 20 years ago at an outdoor concert we used to have around here in the summer, but they haven't done that particular concert in years!!! And I can barely remember that show, I didn't even remember I had gone til just a little while ago, see what age does to a person?!! lol

farmgirl
04-27-2003, 11:55 AM
I know, I love Disturbed live! Ozzy is always a good show to see. I know alot about memory loss due to age because....um...what was I gonna say now? I forget, hmmm, oh well.

LOL

luvscott4ever
04-27-2003, 12:01 PM
:lol: :roll: See, that's what I mean about getting older!!
:)

Higher_Desire
04-27-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by farmgirl
:crying: Am I the only one going to Ozzfest?

Noone loves me:(  

Rose:rolleyes:

i'm not going either farmgirl. I wish i could go to the show in Seattle Washington again, last year was my first year and it was SWEET! I'd love to see Ozzy again, disturbed would be cool, and Chevelle, and KoRn, and Cradle of Filth. Why is CoF on the second stage instead of the mainstage?

farmgirl
04-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Hi Higher Desire,

I don't know why COF is on second stage. I think maybe because they like to have some known bands there two to draw the people to that stage, not sure though.

Sorry you can't go! Maybe things will work out for you and you still will be able to. :)

Rose