Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Need your prayers! Update. [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Need your prayers! Update.

SCOTTSMYMAN
04-15-2003, 11:09 AM
Haven't been on in a long while. Some of you might remember why. My husband was in remission with his leukemia. Well,not anymore. He had to have his bone marrow biopsy and we got the results yesterday. It's come back. Not only that but his body is making antibodies that are killing his platelets. He's had four blood transfusions and four platelet transfusions. He's gonna have to have more chemo and I'm bout ready to fall over! :thud: I'm also going to have surgery next week for personal reasons and we have two kids. One 9 the other 16 months(Thank God for family)! My Mom and Dad have been helping with them but it still has been very stressful. I'm sorry to vent, :crying: but needed to and knew some of you would listen! So,if yall could say a little prayer for me I'd appreciate it. Need all the help I can get! It's just alot going on right now. Seems like the world is just falling apart . Thank God for my girls! They keep me sane and make it all worth it!! Thanks guys for listening ! Love ya,
Kris

:hugs: :balloons: :wub:

JulieCitySlicker
04-15-2003, 12:50 PM
Oh Kris! I am so sorry that you are going through all of this all at the same time:( :( That must be overwhelming:crying: You will definitely be in my prayers:angel: Its alright to come and just let everything out here cuz we are all here for eachother;) You will be in my thoughts and prayers:angel: God Bless You in this time of trouble!:peacelove

marlsy
04-15-2003, 03:22 PM
wow I'm so so sorry you have to be going through all this :( We are here for you to listen, I will keep you guys in my prayers too.
Take care sweetie!!!!! God Bless and keep us updated!

JenRN
04-15-2003, 04:20 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with you!!It has to be so hard, please feel free to come here and vent! Life is surley challenging you and I pray you stay strong and focused!:angel:

Siana
04-15-2003, 04:23 PM
i'm sorry to hear that...my prayers are with you!!!

Sheila63
04-15-2003, 06:56 PM
Kris, there's no need to apologize for coming here to vent. Julie's right, we're here to support one another as well as have fun. I'm sorry to hear about all you're going through. You, your husband and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself. Here's a big hug for ya'.:hugs:

TeriB19
04-15-2003, 10:26 PM
Praying for you and your family Kris. Come vent to us anytime, that's why we're here!! To support each other:hugs:.

Dogstar
04-15-2003, 10:36 PM
Kris, I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And as everyone said, no need to apologize; vent at will. We've got your back. :angel:

Bridge of Clay
04-16-2003, 02:29 PM
you can count with me too! ;) :) :angel:

whitebird
04-16-2003, 02:57 PM
Kris-You are really going to have to stay strong thru the upcomming times. Like everyone said before me, it's ok to vent here, and we will all support you. You have my prayers for both you and your husband. Please continue to let us know how you are doing.

SCOTTSMYMAN
04-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Thank you to all of you for your kind words and hope. I need all the support I can get right now. You guys are AWESOME!!!

:hugs:

Wadrick
04-18-2003, 04:56 PM
dang, sorry, that you are going through this. I will definately pray for you. Just remember Job. He went through Hell in is life, and lost everything, but when he persevered, he was repayed two - fold. Just be cool, and you will be alright.

PEACE