Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Disturbed fans [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed fans

farmgirl
04-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Hey All! I skimmed this Music Matters section and didn't see one for Disturbed. I see a couple of you have Disturbed avatars. They are my second favorite band (after Creed) and I have seen them live 3 times so far, my 4th to be at this years Ozzfest in Alpine Valley, WI. They are awesome and I love both their CD's.
:D

JenRN
04-02-2003, 04:16 PM
Yeah I like them too! I bet that concert was something hugh!:eek: I was not to keen on them at first but they have really grown on me! They really ROCK!!!! His voice is cool:cool: I like both Cd's too, I have a feeling they are going to be great workout music for me!:dancing:

creedgirl111
04-02-2003, 05:43 PM
I love Disturbed!

hUmAnClAy
04-02-2003, 07:18 PM
Disturbed Rocks :jam:

Mike

Unforgiven Fan
04-02-2003, 07:51 PM
disturbed is my second favorite band unfortuntly they come to town when I can not go....but oh well.

farmgirl
04-02-2003, 08:39 PM
Unforgiven fan, I like your avatar. Cool symbol isn't it?:P

PaulMcCoygirl
04-02-2003, 10:32 PM
How much are the tickets for Ozzfest? I heard they were pretty pricey!

farmgirl
04-03-2003, 01:34 AM
Hi PaulMcCoygirl!
We always get the higher ones because by the end of the day, it is nice to have seats. By then we are tired and like to be closer to the main stage. Ours were $75 a piece, but they have $55 and $35 ones I think too. Have you ever been to Ozzfest before? I suggest sunscreen if you go. In Alpine Valley you can't leave to go to your car once your in there. Last year I put it on my skin but had went and had my hairbraided in those small braids close to your head. (I forget what it's called) Anyway, my scalp burnt so bad in between the braids that my whole head blistered. It was sore for quite awhile and looked gross while it healed. :rolleyes:

Sorry, probably too much info! LOL ;)

TeriB19
04-03-2003, 11:40 AM
Oh my God Rose, that must've been horribly painful!! OUCH!! My scalp hurt just reading that.:(

farmgirl
04-03-2003, 11:45 AM
Yeah, Teri, it was a little painful. At first, I thought my head hurt because the braids were tight. But then, I was watching TV the next day after we got home, and something was dripping down my forehead. It kept doing that so I had hubby look at my scalp and he said, its full of blisters and they are leaking. Ewwwww!
Gross, I know, but I learned my lesson. This year, no braids, or wear a hat. LOL

Have a great day!:cool:

TeriB19
04-03-2003, 11:46 AM
Good advice Rose!! You could always wear Toonces for a hat!!;)

farmgirl
04-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Good advice Rose!! You could always wear Toonces for a hat!!;)

LOL, I would be scared to bring Toonces. What if Ozzy wants him for a snack? :rolleyes:

TeriB19
04-03-2003, 02:07 PM
Nah, Toonces will be safe from Ozzy. He's partial to Bats, not Cats.:D

luvscott4ever
04-03-2003, 02:10 PM
I LOVE DISTURBED TOO!! I saw them in December and I'm going to be seeing them on May 2nd in Mankato (MN) and I'm also going to Ozzfest!! They put on a really awesome show!! A couple of years ago when I first heard them (Down With The Sickness) I was like...EWWW, I wasn't into heavy metal music then,like I am now... But when they first came out with Prayer I was driving down the freeway and the DJ said to crank this new song, so I did and it blew me away, I've loved Disturbed ever since and I love all their songs!!

JenRN
04-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by farmgirl
Hi PaulMcCoygirl!
    We always get the higher ones because by the end of the day, it is nice to have seats. By then we are tired and like to be closer to the main stage.  Ours were $75 a piece, but they have $55 and $35 ones I think too.  Have you ever been to Ozzfest before?  I suggest sunscreen if you go.  In Alpine Valley you can't leave to go to your car once your in there.  Last year I put it on my skin but had went and had my hairbraided in those small braids close to your head. (I forget what it's called)  Anyway, my scalp burnt so bad in between the braids that my whole head blistered.  It was sore for quite awhile and looked gross while it healed. :rolleyes:  

Sorry, probably too much info!  LOL ;)
OUCH!!!Sounds like a nightmare!:eek: :eek:

Unforgiven Fan
04-04-2003, 10:46 PM
Unforgiven fan, I like your avatar.  Cool symbol isn't it?:P

I think it is an awesome symbol...one of the best I have seen in a long time..

PaulMcCoygirl
04-06-2003, 03:31 AM
Hi PaulMcCoygirl!
    We always get the higher ones because by the end of the day, it is nice to have seats. By then we are tired and like to be closer to the main stage.  Ours were $75 a piece, but they have $55 and $35 ones I think too.  Have you ever been to Ozzfest before?  I suggest sunscreen if you go.  In Alpine Valley you can't leave to go to your car once your in there.  Last year I put it on my skin but had went and had my hairbraided in those small braids close to your head. (I forget what it's called)  Anyway, my scalp burnt so bad in between the braids that my whole head blistered.  It was sore for quite awhile and looked gross while it healed. :rolleyes:  

Sorry, probably too much info!  LOL ;)

OMG!! You poor thing!! That must have hurt really bad! I think thise things are called cornrows or something like that.:confused: Well anyway I was just wondering about the tickets cuz my brother wanted to go and he heard that they were expensive, but he just wanted to be sure. I have never been to Ozzfest but I would love to go, especially to see Disturbed and Chevelle! Those are my two other fave bands besides Creed. :) I hope you have a good time and tell me all about it when you get back!:D

farmgirl
04-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Cornrows, yeah that's what they're called, Thanks. Yes, it was sore for awhile. I guess I learned my lesson.

This will be our third year in a row going to Ozzfest. The first year we went, Disturbed was on the second stage. We had stood in front of the stage for countless other bands hoping to get close for Disturbed. After each band was done, some people leave so we stayed there and kept inching up. By the time the last band before Disturbed were scheduled to go, I think it was Mudvayne, we were right at the rail, off to one side, to avoid the crowd-surfers. Well, right before they were scheduled to go, someone announced there were too many people crowding to see Disturbed so they were moving them to the main stage. We were disappointed because our seats for the main stage weren't all that great. Anyway, we did get to see them, just not up close.

It is a good time, and if you like hard rock/metal like we do, it's a
great way to spend a day/night. I will let you know the details when we get back. It's not until August though for the venue we're going.

Have a great day!
Rose:dancing:

luvscott4ever
04-06-2003, 12:34 PM
Farmgirl, I'll be seeing them in May in Mankato (MN) The whole show is GA, so I'm a little worried about getting close to seeing them!! I would LOVE to see David up close and personal!! He is soooo fine!! and what a body and the way he moves...Whew, I better stop!! lol!! I saw them in December and they were absolutely AWESOME!! And they had said at that show that they would see us next spring, and I was like...COOL!! Now I'll be seeing them twice...The show in Mankato and at Ozzfest!! It ought to be a ROCKIN GOOD TIME!!

farmgirl
04-06-2003, 01:18 PM
LOL, I agree what you said about David. Some people think he's scary looking, but I think he definately has sex appeal.:embarass: I like the way he moves also. We just saw them in Green Bay, WI at the MAAW2 tour and had seats but could see well. I love their live show and can't wait for Ozzfest. They are also coming to Madison the end of the month, but I don't think I'll make that show. :(

Hope you have a good time at your show! :dancing:

Rose

PaulMcCoygirl
04-09-2003, 11:21 PM
OMG!! I think that DAvid is VERY sexy. I have a tendency to like guys who either have piercings, spikey hair, or a goatee with alll of the above mentioned. I saw David in the Remember video and I was glued to it till the very end. How tall is he anyway? In the video they made him look talled by standing way in front of the band. Just wondering. Maybe he's my height (5ft.) ha, ha, I wish! It's too bad though that he is older than me:( ......I know my parents would, but I sure wouldn't! ;) I kinda like those piercings he has on his chin, I've never seen that before.....at least here in Texas.:embarass:

farmgirl
04-10-2003, 01:00 AM
Hi, I think David is only like 5' 8". He isn't very tall, just looks that way on tv. Sometimes he posts on Disturbed's message board, do you guys go there? He answered 2 of my questions so far on the Ask the Band thread. Sometimes his answers are very funny.

Sometimes, someone will post a real long question and he will come back with just a yes or no, LOL. Other times, his replies are longer. You should check it out. There is a place where you can check for the bands most recent replies.

:dancing:

TTYS!
Rose:cool:

PaulMcCoygirl
04-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Thanks I will!! By the way you can call me alisha instead of having to type out the name :)

farmgirl
04-12-2003, 01:22 AM
Thanks Alisha, I will. I usually sign my posts Rose, so you can call me that or some people call me FG, short for farmgirl. Whatever you want. :D

(hubby call me smartass, LOL):P

Ivan_Creed
04-12-2003, 05:06 AM
Disturbed rawks royally!!

luvscott4ever
04-12-2003, 01:52 PM
Some people think he's scary looking, but I think he definately has sex appeal.:embarass:   I like the way he moves also. I love their live show and can't wait for Ozzfest.  
Hope you have a good time at your show! :dancing:  

Rose

IMO, I don't think he's scary AT ALL!! And yes, he most definately DOES have sex appeal!! I'm usually into long hair, but there are a few guys that look quite good with no hair!! lol...Kinda like Vin Diesel!! yum! Where would you be seeing them for Ozzfest? In Milwaukee? My show for Ozzfest is at Floatrite in Somerset, I am sooo looking forward to seeing them again and also getting to see Korn for the first time, I haven't been a fan of Korns' for long, but they are really starting to grow on me!! If for some reason you are going to the one in Somerset, let me know and we'll have to meet up, it'd be nice to me ya, neighbor!! :)

luvscott4ever
04-12-2003, 01:57 PM
Hey Alisha, David is just perfect!! Great bod and perfect heighth, I think. My preferences are usually long dark hair, dark eyes and I love tattoos!! Davids chin piercings are quite intriguing!! different, but I like them, but would make it kinda hard to kiss him!! lol!!

farmgirl
04-12-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
IMO, I don't think he's scary AT ALL!!  And yes, he most definately DOES have sex appeal!!  I'm usually into long hair, but there are a few guys that look quite good with no hair!!  lol...Kinda like Vin Diesel!!  yum!  Where would you be seeing them for Ozzfest? In Milwaukee?  My show for Ozzfest is at Floatrite in Somerset, I am sooo looking forward to seeing them again and also getting to see Korn for the first time, I haven't been a fan of Korns' for long, but they are really starting to grow on me!!  If for some reason you are going to the one in Somerset, let me know and we'll have to meet up, it'd be nice to me ya, neighbor!!  :)

Hi,
Yes, I will be seeing them in Alpine Valley, near Milwaukee. Sorry, I think Somerset is on the opposite side of the state from where my town is located. Alpine Valley is quite a bit closer for us, otherwise it would have been cool to meet up.

Have a great day!
Rose

PaulMcCoygirl
04-13-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
Hey Alisha, David is just perfect!!  Great bod and perfect heighth, I think.  My preferences are usually long dark hair, dark eyes and I love tattoos!!  Davids chin piercings are quite intriguing!! different, but I like them, but would make it kinda hard to kiss him!!  lol!!

haha, yeah it would be kind of hard to kiss him, but I'm sure there has got to be some way around it! ;)

luvscott4ever
04-14-2003, 05:33 PM
Hi,
  Yes, I will be seeing them in Alpine Valley, near Milwaukee.  Sorry, I think Somerset is on the opposite side of the state from where my town is located.  Alpine Valley is quite a bit closer for us, otherwise it would have been cool to meet up.

Have a great day!
Rose

I saw Creed in Alpine Valley last year, what a great venue!! I absolutely love outdoor concerts..Yeah, Somerset is only about a 45 minute drive for me, but I am really thinking about driving to Milwaukee for Lollopalooza. They are having one here in the cities, but that would be an indoor show and like I said a bit earlier, I love outdoor venues and like one of the reports from our local paper said "Lollopalooza Indoors, Why Bother?!!" I must say I totally agree!! :)

luvscott4ever
04-18-2003, 02:05 PM
So, did any of you Disturbed fans see them on Jimmy Kimmel Live last nite?? OMG!! They were AWESOME!! Got me geared up for my concert in 2 WEEKS!! I cannot wait!! They are sooo good in concert!! and I'm going throught MAJOR concert withdrawl!! I haven't been to a show in almost 3 months! I can hardly stand it!!
Thanks alot Creed...they're the ones that did this to me!! lol..
They are the band that got me started on new music...I was stuck in the classic world of rock n roll, which isn't bad, but I needed a change and they started me in the right direction!! Gotta love them!! Which of course, I DO!!

farmgirl
04-18-2003, 05:29 PM
I watched them on Jimmy Kimmel last night too, they were great, as usual. I wish the show wouldn't have cut off the second song though. That sucked. I'm looking forward to seeing them again at Ozzfest, but that's a few months away.

Rose

luvscott4ever
04-19-2003, 12:03 AM
I know, I was pissed too!! I love Stupify, then again, I love all of their songs!! Sure wish I could have been there, but then again, it would have cost a small fortune to fly to California to see them perform 2 songs...think I'll just wait my 2 weeks to see them in Mankato!! I'm sooo psyched!! I can't wait!! :dancing:

luvscott4ever
04-19-2003, 12:03 AM
And then I'll have to wait til July to see them at Ozzfest too!!

JenRN
04-19-2003, 12:07 AM
I have REALLY been getting into Disturbed lately, they ROCK!!! I like their latest Cd better than the first one though. I get my best workouts listening to them on my headphones! Something about his voice ROCKS!!!!!!:jam:

luvscott4ever
04-19-2003, 12:40 AM
I'm with you Jen!! But I don't know which one I like better! I think the first one is a little harder, so I might like that one just a little better. I listened to it when I went walking the other day, and let me tell ya, it made the walk easier!! The first four songs on the cd are my favs!! especially "The Game" that has to be my favorite song on the disc! Kinda reminds me of me. "Is she not right, Is she insane?" hahahaha...just kidding, I'm really not "insane"...don't want to scare ya b4 I meet you!! :angel:
And I feel the same about Davids voice, he has such strong vocals and I like how different it is...he can sing mellow and heavy, I kinda like that!! :D

farmgirl
04-19-2003, 01:18 AM
Hey, what do you guys think about the song "Darkness"? It is so different than David's usual sound, but I LOVE that song. I wish they would have done that one when I saw them last. His voice is great on that song.

luvscott4ever
04-19-2003, 01:39 AM
Well FG, at first I didn't like it, being as it was soo slow, it just wasn't like anything Disturbed..if ya know what I mean...but after listening to it a couple of more times, it grew on me. And yes, his voice is GREAT on that song...Like I said in the earlier post, he can definately sing, soft and heavy..I love how his voice varies! He is incredible, IMO!! :dancing: :)

Dogstar
04-19-2003, 02:56 AM
Kinda reminds me of me. "Is she not right, Is she insane?" hahahaha...just kidding, I'm really not "insane"...don't want to scare ya b4 I meet you!!

Luvscott, you crack me UP! All you Disturbed fans: Luvscott is a blast! She's AWESOME!

I'm getting the Believe CD for my nephew for Easter. I always get my nieces and nephews a little something for Easter as long as it's not candy. They get so much of that...They get books or music from their auntie!

PaulMcCoygirl
04-20-2003, 02:38 AM
wow, your are a really great aunt!! :)

Dogstar
04-20-2003, 02:58 AM
Awww, thanks, Alisha! I try :D. I don't have any kids so I spend my money on my nieces and nephews. :)

PaulMcCoygirl
04-20-2003, 05:16 AM
I'm sure they don't mind that one bit! ;)

Dogstar
04-20-2003, 03:23 PM

Redeemer
04-21-2003, 10:08 AM
Ahh, Disturbed. They rock. My fave song by them right now has to be Remember, because it reminds me of all the wonderful things I want to remember. And all you gals are absolutely right about Dave--that dude is sexy!!! I just can't get enough of him OR his voice! And The Game is the coolest song--but remember Voices? Ohhh yeah!

Disturbed all the way!!

farmgirl
04-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Hi Redeemer,
Actually "Voices" was my first time hearing Disturbed. I believe "Stupify" was released first, but for some reason I didn't hear that one until after "Voices". I saw the video for "Voices" on MTV2 and was hooked. Right after that video, we heard they were coming near us on tour and we went and bought tickets. The day of the show, we find out, when we get there, that the show was cancelled due to David's voice. We were so disappointed. It was scheduled to be in a smaller club so it would have been awesome. After we get home, there is a message from Ticketmaster, that the concert was cancelled. They had called about 15 minutes after we had left for the hour drive.

Oh well, we did finally get to see them and this August will be our 4th time. They are my second fave band, after Creed.

Rose:dancing:

luvscott4ever
04-21-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Luvscott, you crack me UP! All you Disturbed fans: Luvscott is a blast! She's AWESOME!

Aww Shucks, the feelings mutual!! :embarass: :D

luvscott4ever
04-21-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar

I'm getting the Believe CD for my nephew for Easter. I always get my nieces and nephews  a little something for Easter as long as it's not candy. They get so much of that...They get books or music from their auntie!

OOOPS!! Almost forgot....You are the WORLDS GREATEST AUNTIE!! :)

Redeemer
04-21-2003, 02:26 PM
I second that...maybe if I'da had Dogstar for an auntie instead of the dysfunctional one I currently have, I wouldn't have been so screwed up! :lol: :(

JenRN
04-28-2003, 11:10 PM
I tell you I am REALLY digging David, the lead singers voice lately, HE ROCKS!!!!:jam: :jam: I read his statement of thanks in the Believe Cd cover, he seems like a cool deep thinking guy:D I love those deep passionate ones;)

PaulMcCoygirl
04-28-2003, 11:28 PM
yup, those are hard to find....

farmgirl
04-29-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by JenRN
I tell you I am REALLY digging David, the lead singers voice lately, HE ROCKS!!!!:jam: :jam: I read his statement of thanks in the Believe Cd cover, he seems like a cool deep thinking guy:D  I love those deep passionate ones;)

How cool is David? Did you see when you read Disturbeds thanks in the Believe cd cover that they thank Creed? My two favorite bands and I think thats awesome. Also, on Disturbed's website, someone asked him what he thought of this lawsuit, and he replied something like, he thought the lawsuit was very stupid and that Scott did the best he could at the time! Very cool. :dancing:

Creed & Disturbed Rock!

JenRN
04-29-2003, 09:06 AM
That is cool Rose! That makes me like him even more! Are they touring this summer?:)

farmgirl
04-29-2003, 09:49 AM
Hi JenRn,

Yes, they are on tour now here in the US but just until 5-3, then it's on to their European tour from 5-29 thru 6-15. After that, they tour with Ozzfest from 6-28 thru 8-28. :D

I am seeing them on Aug. 2nd.:dancing:

Have a great day!
Rose

Redeemer
04-29-2003, 12:19 PM
Yeah, the 'turbed do thank Creed in their CD insert!! Isn't that just the greatest? At least *someone's* showing their appreciation...
I'll have to check out the website, farmgirl, for what you said Dave said. That should be cool, coming from a guy like him. The two coolest voices, united!!! :D

farmgirl
04-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Yeah, all the band posts there on the "Ask the Band" forum. They all sign on with their names in caps,. like David is shown as DAVIDDISTURBED, and Mike would be MIKEDISTURBED, and so on for the other 2. When you find a reply by David, click on his name and then you can click on something that says, see his recent posts, and you can read all his replies. The comment on the lawsuit against Creed is in there somewhere. It may be titled something like, thoughts on Lawsuit, I can't remember exactly. If I get on their site before you do and find it, I'll let you know exactly what the title of the thread is called. Good Luck, some of his answers are funny. :D

Rose

farmgirl
04-29-2003, 12:43 PM
K, I found the thread about Davids comment about Stapp, it is called, Band....Fans Suing?? This is what he said when asked how he felt about it:

posted April 24, 2003 09:52 AM
PRETTY FUCKING SAD. HE DID THE BEST HE COULD AT THE TIME. PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS, WOULD THEY HAVE PREFERRED THAT THEY CANCELLED?

-D

I know it is only singed -D, that's how he sings his posts, but his name is shown on the actual thread next to this comment, I couldn't paste that part here for some reason.

Redeemer
04-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Thanx, Rose!! :D :D
"Pretty fucking sad", is right. I'm with him on that one. This whole sitch is just ridiculous.

The Lithium
04-29-2003, 04:14 PM
Oooh, Redeem when you sad "Pretty fucking sad" (as farmgirl sad first) I started to think about Metallica - Sad But True!....That song is REALY good...!!:D :jam:

creedchick02
04-29-2003, 06:03 PM
<~~~~~~~~~ Anybody say DISTURBED~~ my 2nd fav band too after CREED of course, i saw them live for the first time 3-21-03 THEY rocked~~ and it was the best show i have ever been too for no other reason than i met the cutest guy in the world there, and i am still seeing him:cool: :cool: :cool: I am also on there bb it is great there:cool:

luvscott4ever
04-29-2003, 09:36 PM
72 HOURS AND COUNTING!!!! I'll be seeing them and that most fine looking man Friday nite!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Sorry about the caps...I just can't wait!! And then I'll be seeing them again at Ozzfest this summer...Creed, Disturbed and Godsmack are the three bands I would travel the globe to see!! I love them ALL so much!! And to me, all three bands have the MOST GORGEOUS frontmen!! And to Lithium...yep, awesome song by Metallica...will be seeing them in July...Damn, I'm going thru complete concert withdrawl, but starting Friday and then thru July have quite a few concerts lined up!!

luvscott4ever
04-29-2003, 09:39 PM
I'm on the board at Disturbed too!! I was kinda leary at first, not sure how the people were on that board...I've been on this board for so long and just love all these people soo much & they are all so nice, I was kinda worried the people on Disturbeds site might not be the same, but from what I've seen so far, they are all pretty cool there too!!!

creedchick02
04-30-2003, 08:58 AM
Yes they are cool, well most of them anyway, just like everywhere else you get your jerks thrown in, but the majority are very nice:D :cool:

Redeemer
04-30-2003, 10:05 AM
Wow, y'all are gonna make me go join the disturbed board!! Really--I'm gonna join it right after I get off this board. Tell me what your username is on the 'turbed board, luvscott and creedchick...can't wait to see ya there!!

creedchick02
05-01-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Redeemer
Wow, y'all are gonna make me go join the disturbed board!! Really--I'm gonna join it right after I get off this board. Tell me what your username is on the 'turbed board, luvscott and creedchick...can't wait to see ya there!!

I am proud to say i am CREEDCHICK02 everywhere:P

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :angel: Here, Disturbed1.com and MUSTband.com:D :D :D :cool:

Redeemer
05-01-2003, 12:20 PM
Great!! I'm RedeemerImmortal. See ya there!! :dancing:

luvscott4ever
05-04-2003, 03:28 AM
I'm Disturbeds#1Fan! Saw them last nite and they absolutely ROCKED!!! Had quite the experience at the show last nite!! In the pit with a bunch of crazy people!! I think I'm getting too old for pit, but I'll do it again, ANYTIME!! I had such a BLAST!! And Disturbed was GREAT AS EVER!! They did a Metallica cover and it could have been Metallica up there, they sounded just like them...I grow to love Disturbed more and more everyday...and with a hot guy like David, it's not hard to fall!! lol

luvscott4ever
05-04-2003, 03:32 AM
And Fuzz isn't bad either...YUMMY!!!

StappsSaviour
05-05-2003, 09:04 PM
gtg
DISTURBED IS DA BOMB AS WELL!!!

Redeemer
05-08-2003, 12:22 PM
I just drew three of the guys as little chibis---you know, those cartoonish kinda things...I copied it off of some site I visited. They came out really good. I laminated them and everything. But what I was gonna say was...luvscott, you're right, Fuzz is yummy!! :D
But I hafta admit, I have become so obsessed with Dave, I don't know what to do. The problem is, I can't listen to Disturbed anymore. Grrr. But then again I can't listen to Creed anymore either. What'cha gonna do. :dunno:

farmgirl
05-08-2003, 01:42 PM
[The problem is, I can't listen to Disturbed anymore. Grrr. But then again I can't listen to Creed anymore either. What'cha gonna do. :dunno: [/B][/QUOTE]

Why can't you listen to Disturbed or Creed anymore? They are my 2 fave groups. :)

luvscott4ever
05-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Redeemer
luvscott, you're right, Fuzz is yummy!! :D
But I hafta admit, I have become so obsessed with Dave, &nbsp;

Can't blame ya there!! David is DEFINATELY one hot man!! And the way he moves on stage!! Makes me want to rush the stage and attack!! ;)

luvscott4ever
05-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Makes me want to rush the stage and attack!!

Kinda the way I do when Scott's up on stage!! Ummm Hummm!!

farmgirl
05-12-2003, 06:06 PM
I just saw an ad on MTV2 for a show about Rock's ugliest stars. They had the audacity to show a pic of David Draiman! These people apparently have no taste, hey? I think he is appealing.:bounce:

TTYL.
Rose

luvscott4ever
05-12-2003, 06:12 PM
OMG!! Well, whoever put him on there is an IDIOT!! He is most definately appealing...maybe to some people, he may not be, but come on...he was put on Rock' ugliest stars??!! Give me a fricken break...I would have to think that Manson tops that list!! lol

farmgirl
05-12-2003, 06:19 PM
LOL, I agree about Marilyn Manson, he has a face only a Mother could love and even that is questionable. He was on the list also, but I couldn't believe they put David on there. Some people are put off by his chin piercings but I think on him they look cool. He has intense eyes.

luvscott4ever
05-12-2003, 06:25 PM
I know what you mean!! I'm partial to long hair...but bald works for David..just like Vin!! And he has to have one of the most sexy bodies I've EVER SEEN!! I too, think his piercings are cool...he needs some arm artwork though...with canvas's like that...ummmm, same goes for Mr. Tremonti...the arms on those men are AWESOME!!!

creedchick02
05-12-2003, 06:38 PM
As for David getting tatoos...He is jewish and his religion will not allow him to mark his body permanenly his piecings will go away if he takes them out after a while.........as he put it he wants to be buried in his homeland and he can't if he gets tatooed:rolleyes: ..i think those arms would look awsome with tatoos myself;)

JenRN
05-12-2003, 09:53 PM
Really he is Jewish? Boy he can ROCK!!!!! I love Disturbed, great band!:jam: :jam:

Redeemer
05-13-2003, 12:16 PM
With a last name like Draiman, I kinda figured he was Jewish. :D Jen is right, tho...my babe can rock!!!! :lol: :lolsign:

creedchick02
05-13-2003, 06:27 PM
:D HUH... I did it again i am going to OZZFEST on 8-15, to see DISTURBED of course but then 5 days later they are doing a show in New Hampshire so i had to get tix for that too....:cool: :cool: :cool: It will be one long summer and i can;t wait till aug...

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

JenRN
05-13-2003, 08:10 PM
I absolutely LOVE David's voice, it is so clear, sharp and intense!!! I would love to see them in concert! I think it would be a totally different and scarty pit experience:eek: Someone at the gym told me they were coming to DC with Chevelle, I guess I will have to check it out. I got on their web site and I did not see anything about it!

creedchick02
05-14-2003, 07:07 PM
Yes the pit is intense....i saw them for the first time in march and let me tell you they ROCK live i picked seats at the last min and i am glad i did....a girl in the pit must have got kicked in the head or something because she came out in front of us and she was covered in blood...so i will never go into a Disturbed pit but i am seeing them twice more in aug...(OZZFEST then in New Hampshire) but no pit for me.....:D :cool:

JenRN
05-14-2003, 08:54 PM
I am kind of a dare devil so I would probably try the pit at least once. The only thing that freaks me out is not being able to get out of it:eek: With Creed the 3 times I was in the pit, I was on the rail so I felt OK, BUT...... if it got rowdy at a Disturbed concert and I was not on the rail I would not like it too much. I am a dare devil but I am also a BIG control freak:P

luvscott4ever
05-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Well I'll tell ya...we saw them on the 2nd and we had floor tickets..it got pretty rough in there..had to drag my kid out, she thought she was going to pass out!! She was sooo squished, she had tears..that scared the hell out of me so I dragged and pulled to get her out!! I felt fine until I started to try and push our way out...once we were out, we had a BLAST!! All I can say is: Kids are CRAZY!!! LOL

creedchick02
05-15-2003, 03:21 PM
LOL....i agree totally kids are nuts until they get hurt then they cry like a baby:crying: , i have been in a creed pit also on the rail and it is nothing like a disturbed pit, nobody moshed when i went to creed..and at disturbed the rail was so high it went over my head now what good is that:rolleyes: ;) :D