Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Idea for Wind-Up Records!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Wind-Up Records!!!

benkenobi
03-28-2003, 12:11 PM
I recently saw where Roadrunner Records released an album with various artists that are signed under their label. Although there is no way I would listen to some of the filth that's on there, I did like the idea.

Wind-Up (Creed's label) should release an album that has a song from each artist signed under them. The songs should be brand new and only found on the special album. Lets see, Wind-Up could put Creed, 12 Stones, Evanescence, Seether, Finger 11, and Breaking Point to name a few on the album.

Creed would have a brand new song, never heard before, to give to the fans plus there'ld be some other pretty good bands. :cool:

Dogstar
03-28-2003, 12:35 PM
Don't even get me started on Roadrunner Records. Their best artist (IMHO) was left off their lame-a** compilation --- Jerry Cantrell.

benkenobi
03-28-2003, 12:53 PM
I just think it would be an ok idea for Wind-Up.

Dogstar
03-28-2003, 01:01 PM
Yeah, maybe. I like 12 Stones, but I'm not too wild about Seether, at least the overplayed song I hear on the radio...Fine Again, I think? I'm going to download some Finger 11 on Steve's recommendation to check them out. I've heard one Evanescence song and it didn't bowl me over.

JenRN
03-28-2003, 02:05 PM
What about that Screamline one, "Scream tracks" that had various artists on it, not to sure if they were from Wind-up though?:dunno:

Bridge of Clay
03-28-2003, 02:35 PM
Nickelback is Roadrunnerīs... I like them! (nick, not road)

DangerousDan85
03-28-2003, 02:36 PM
yeah I like that "Screamtracks" cd, except for a few songs (like the Hives "Get Free")

benkenobi
03-28-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
Nickelback is Roadrunnerīs... I like them! (nick, not road)

Yeah, they didn't even put Nickelback on that Roadrunner Soundtrack. How stupid is that? :confused:

benkenobi
03-28-2003, 03:03 PM
The ScreamTracks cd I think was mostly bands under Jeff Hanson Management (that guy who helped Creed get a record deal).

Dogstar
03-28-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by benkenobi
Yeah, they didn't even put Nickelback on that Roadrunner Soundtrack. How stupid is that? :confused:

Yes, I was quite surprised at that, too, because they are one of their biggest moneymakers.

Maybe the bands on there aren't as well known and RR is trying to promote them or something. I haven't heard of all of them, but I know a few of them are newer bands.

benkenobi
03-28-2003, 11:31 PM
If you think about it the DareDevil Soundtrack was sort of a Wind-up only record. I mean there were artists from other labels but many of them were from Wind-up or the song was made in courtesy of Wind-up. Like at the end of the new Fuel song from that album it says copyright by Wind-up so I guess they can do what they want to with the songs on that album.

They just need an album with all current and upcoming Wind-up artists.

hotforscott
04-01-2003, 10:29 PM
Daredevil is a good soundtrack. It does seem like it is that way.

hide_tremonti
04-02-2003, 02:24 AM
finger eleven, and 12 Stones rock! I enjoy Wind-Up rock.

Dogstar
04-02-2003, 02:29 AM
I just downloaded a couple of Finger Eleven songs the other day. They were pretty good.