Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Damnit! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Damnit!

CollectiveSoul
10-15-2002, 08:53 PM
Me and my little bro are planning to go to the MAdison Creed show and now my dad says "he is too small so you cant go to the pit and neither can he" so now becasue of my stupid litle brother i have to sit in the seats and watch the stupid monitors the whole time

Lady Valkyrie
10-15-2002, 09:00 PM
How old are you and how old is your little brother? And why must you blame your little brother because you father is being... a father? I truely sympathsize with you, though.

CreedKevin397
10-15-2002, 09:12 PM
CollectiveSoul, as you know, I'm going to the same show. I probably won't be in the pit either so don't be sad. It's gonna be an amazing show either way. So don't worry, the coliseum isn't amazingly big, you'll have a good view from just about anywhere.

Steve
10-15-2002, 09:41 PM
At the last show in Madison, I walked around after the show towards the back of the arena and thought it was pretty far... although that's coming from someone who was on the rail for that show ;)

I'll be on the rail for the upcoming Madison show as well :dancing:

souldancer
10-16-2002, 01:29 AM
Steve - that was cruel!!

Ruby
10-16-2002, 09:59 AM
CollectiveSoul How old is your brother? I see lots of young kids in the pit at Creed shows. If you get up front especially. Scott likes to see kids it seems he always gives them attention. How old are you? Maybe your Dad doesnt think youll watch him closely enough. Ive been to 3 shows in the pit and besides the fact that if he is short you need to get up front it would probably be OK. But Im not your Dad.

CollectiveSoul
10-16-2002, 04:16 PM
i am 14 my bro is 11. Steve on AIm told me the at its not voilikent and im letting my dad know that or at least trying to.

Dogstar
10-16-2002, 04:18 PM
Good luck, CS, I hope you get in the pit after all:)

Unforgiven Fan
10-16-2002, 04:32 PM
the heart of the pit is not for people that young but on outside of it and futher back on the floor you go, if the the floor is not full, it is just fine for people that young. You even get a better sound than the people in front...

Lady Valkyrie
10-16-2002, 05:12 PM
I hate to sound like such a mom, but I am a mom... but what ever happened to obeying your parents... you may not like it but show them respect... and besides It doesn't sound like your dad is trying to be mean and spiteful... sounds like he just cares for his sons is all.

allison
10-16-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
I hate to sound like such a mom, but I am a mom... but what ever happened to obeying your parents... you may not like it but show them respect... and besides It doesn't sound like your dad is trying to be mean and spiteful... sounds like he just cares for his sons is all.

How is he being disrespectful I'm wondering?:confused:

Lady Valkyrie
10-16-2002, 10:44 PM
by grumbling and blaming things on his little brother as if his little brother had any say so over it at all... I say respect your parents by obeying them without grumbling and whining. My son is 11 and I wouldn't let him in the pit either. Why? Because there is a possibility for violence at any concert pit... whether it's Creed or not doesn't matter. Why would I want to put my child in harms way just for a band? I love Creed but I love my son more.

TeriB19
10-17-2002, 10:59 AM
Put yourself in his shoes for a sec though. Don't you remember being disappointed when you were a teenager? I know at that age I was disappointed by things I had no control over.

Sorry, CollectiveSoul, I know it's a bummer. But on the bright side, you are still going, so that's something to think about. At least your Dad didn't say you can't go at all.

Read JDM
10-17-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by CollectiveSoul
i am 14 my bro is 11.

Aw, dude, don't take it too badly. Ten years from now, you'll just be happy you and your brother went to the show. Trust me, just being in the presence of Creed is always going to kick ass, no matter where you sit. I hear you, though.